[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people somehow think that left is better than right Explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: v.png (587KB, 4568x2415px) Image search: [Google]
v.png
587KB, 4568x2415px
>people somehow think that left is better than right
Explain yourself without the "but 4chan is made for shitposting" argument.
This is valid for almost every major board, too.
>>
What is that image supposed to imply?
>>
>plebs will deny this
Protip plebs but you literally are outwitted. Give me this website to implement my good ideas immediately.
>>
File: bluvitche.png (39KB, 861x740px) Image search: [Google]
bluvitche.png
39KB, 861x740px
>>420113
Neglected to attach my image. My thoughts were too profound. Again please implement this ideas right away.
>>
>>420114
Anon, you should go see a doctor.
>>
>>420099
thanks doc
>>
I don't get it.
>>
File: rain man.jpg (334KB, 1115x864px) Image search: [Google]
rain man.jpg
334KB, 1115x864px
>>
File: 1453643071866.png (214KB, 2303x2410px) Image search: [Google]
1453643071866.png
214KB, 2303x2410px
>>420099
No idea what these psychotic images are supposed to mean but I went ahead and fixed it anyway.
>>
>>420212
>>420103
Ok, I guess I'm autistic but I though it was pretty clear.

Here's the explanation:
Imagine if you had to share a roo with a brother you hate. Now imagine having your own room.

Currently /v/ is the only place to discuss every kind of vidya related topic (except for generals and Pokémon).
Every vidya fan is "forced" to share the same space with other vidya fans that like other things.
This causes a lot of shitposting and console wars simply because thread about the things you hate are there in front of you. Yes the wise thing would be to ignore but we know almost nobody does this.
For this reason, actual discussion is reduced to like 5% of all the board. Add to this all off topic and shit threads like youtuber shit, twitter shit, etc and you'll see one of the reasons /v/ is so shit these days.

I think the best solution would be to create other more "niche" boards if you want but still keep /v/ for general discussion (multiplats, "vidya culture", etc).
You can blame me of wanting hugbox but honestly I'm kind of sick of seeing half the threads on /v/ devolve into shitflinging because of bored shitposters.

I mentioned /vp/ in the beginning, and is indeed a great example of why this could work. Sure there are still pokémon threads being made on /v/ evey now and then. But think about this: how many "pokèmon is for kids" fags go all the way to /vp/ to shitpost? Not many, I can tell you that.

Now you can call me autistic but don't tell me to go back to reddit because I've never been there and I have no intention to going there ever.
>>
>>420099
Thanks, doc.
>>
File: rain man.jpg (310KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
rain man.jpg
310KB, 1000x563px
>>
13 minutes to Judge Wapner
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.