[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/pol/ hurt my feelings: the board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (8KB, 331x42px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
8KB, 331x42px
>/pol/ hurt my feelings: the board
>>
>>420014
Not only is /pol/ Reddit but /pol/ is also /v/ and /b/ too. Not tumblr though.
>>
/pol/ doesn't hurt my feelings or directly bother me. I just think it's an idiot box that pretends to know about politics. I just ignore them. It's the people that endlessly complain about /pol/ that bother me.
>>
fucking kill yourself
>>
>>420064
How butthurt are you?
>>
>>420014
What will people complain about when /pol/ is gone

Who will be the next scapegoat for all their problems?
>>
>>420014
These people are so brainwashed just using assertive language makes them shit themselves I don't know what the fuck is wrong with people today it's like they live in a fantasy land.
>>
>>420014
even the mods here are butthurt about /pol/ memes just tell someone go back to reddit and watch the ban hammers fly.
>>
>>420014
>baseless assertions: the post
>>
>>420169
>baseless
>most threads are crybabys whining about /pol/
>rest of thread dedicated to adding boards that could split the userbase
>doesn't work
>more threads crying about /pol/
>>
>>420173
Have you ever used 4chan before? Half the site is crying to get /pol/ removed because they hate people that have political views other than their own having a voice. It's on every fucking board.

Of course it shows up on the board that's composed of people from every board.

There's a lot of people out to get /pol/ but you need to realize that Anonymous is not a one person.
>>
>>420177
Annoying thing is I'm completely fine with leftists or even full blown commie traitors posting on /pol/ because they get schooled every time.
>>
>>420179
I think most of /pol/ is. I myself am one of those full-blown commie traitors, but it disgusts me to see people claiming to support freedom while trying to shut up anybody that has different ideas than they do.
>>
>>420169
>>420183
I don't mind commies posting on /pol/ either at least they can argue unlike the libcucks who just run away crying when we call them a nigger.
>>
>>420014
>change everything i don't like about 4chan: the board
>>
>>420184
Fucking this. Modern "liberals" pretend to be concerned about workers, but all they care about is furthering corporate and political interests by importing cheap labor. If they actually supported the poor, they'd know that open immigration is one of the worst things they could do.

The rest of them are just guilted into supporting those policies because "it's the right thing to do."

I don't see how anybody who actually cares about the well-being of the working class can stand by limp-wristed corporate mouthpieces like Obama or literal monsters like Hillary unless they're solely concerned about chromosomes or skin color.
>>
>>420188
It's getting harder to control the consensus
>>
in this board: sparkles talking to himself
>>
>>420359
give it a rest sparkles
>>
>>420014
we hate them because they constantly go to other boards and violate Global Rule #3. Post something on /tv/ about a black actor? "Wow what a nigger." Post a picture on /fit/ of a fit black guy? "Fuckin niggers." Half the boards on 4chan can't have conversations that have even the slightest thing to do with race because /pol/tards will come in talking about how niggers are subhuman trash.

We don't actually want /pol/ removed, we just think it's funny how butthurt you all get over somebody even suggesting it. Were you around last year when Moot trolled you guys with trigger warnings? /pol/ lost their fucking mind about "muh censorship!"
>>
>>420014
nah they just want to censor people from /pol/ completely because redpills can be dangerous thing and antifa doesn't want violent opposition
>>
People need to stop getting butthurt over /pol/ so much
>>
>>420014
Not a question.

>>420359
>>420374
Who's Sparkles?
>>
>>420715
>Global Rule #3
>includes the rule: "no flames"
>flaming is literally just insulting someone over the internet
Good luck enforcing that one on 4chan.
>>
File: 1436787000849.png (1MB, 1414x855px) Image search: [Google]
1436787000849.png
1MB, 1414x855px
PAJEET MY SON
>>
>>420715
>we hate them because they constantly go to other boards and violate Global Rule #3.

Trolls. Anyone can go around spouting memes. I just find it funny that people associate nigger-calling and other insults with /pol/.
>>
>>421018
Fucking this.

Remember when shitposting and trolling would get the "gb2 /b/" response? Because it's shitposting and trolling and belongs on /b/.

Nowadays nobody says shit to shitposters, it's just expected, as if it was always this way. And trolls get told ">>>/pol/" because these newfags are such easy prey for race-bait trolls and can't tell the difference between Stormfront and a troll. Then there are the right-wing newfags who fall for the SJW trolling and can only reply with "Reddit," even though the genuine SJWs are from Tumblr.

I swear every day on 4chan is exactly the same now. This site has become boringly predictable.
>>
>>421070
>Nowadays nobody says shit to shitposters, it's just expected, as if it was always this way.
There are two kinds of shitposters, the people who are here to make you angry, and the people here to use 4chan as their personal irrelevant chatroom and blog about stupid shit all day.

The first kind thrives off the "gb2 /b/" shit. They have nothing better to do than to drown a whole thread in garbage. Trolls have gotten more resistant to being told to fuck off. The second kind just laughs at (and ignores) the shit while continuing to play their stupid chatroom games.

>And trolls get told ">>>/pol/" because these newfags are such easy prey for race-bait trolls and can't tell the difference between Stormfront and a troll.
A regular stupid troll, if he "wins" and everyone agrees with him, gets almost nothing. Wow, we all agree that anime is uninspired garbage on the anime board, and that all people who watch it are pedophiles. Okay? Who cares. Tomorrow everyone will be back to discussing the same shit.

People get more up in arms about politics - rightly, I think - because politics interfaces deeply with every board, it forms the fabric of what people consider acceptable and not acceptable.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.