[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did mods stop telling people why they were banned?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: benned for no reason.png (123KB, 755x337px) Image search: [Google]
benned for no reason.png
123KB, 755x337px
Got this yesterday. No explanation, didn't tell me what rule I allegedly broke or link me to the post or even tell me which board the post was in
>>
That rule is Global Rule #6, which basically allows mods to ban you if you post something that triggers them.

Mods are pussy punk bitches who suck at their "jobs," and you clearly know how to evade, so just move on.
>>
>>419638
>and you clearly know how to evade
you can't evade a ban duh. I of course waited until my 24 hour ban period was up
>>
>>419638
You're violating global rule 8 right now.
>>
>>419638
>and you clearly know how to evade
>Post was made on 01/23/16(Sat)18:53:47
>Ban expires on January 23rd, 2016, at 18:17 ET.

She didn't evade her ban.
>>
>>419643
Oh, I didn't read the time.
>>
>>419636
hey that happened to me too.. with no post number or board cited. I thought it was some kind of autoban mistake. Whatever reason they banned me for is lost on me. I don't remember making any specifically low quality posts.
>>
>>419636

>>418801
>>418801
>>418801
>>
>>419681
I'm not the guy you're replying to, I'm this guy >>419671

But there is something very odd about these bans. Look at them for yourself. It seems like a technical error.

That's what this thread is about. I can't speak for the OP but I already sent feedback on the subject yesterday.
>>
>>419688
It's probably a lizardman conspiracy to silence your thought-provoking posts.
>>
>>419688
>Look at them for yourself.

Show the posts they were banned for and we will.
>>
>>419690
Did you think I edited out the post numbers myself or something? I didn't.

No post number was ever cited, nor what board the offending post was on.

That's one of the things that makes me think it was a mistake in the first place.
>>
GR6 bans are literally the most infuriating ban you can get, especially when it's from a shitposting board
>>
The mods have access to your IP, so if they see you consistently making nothing but shitty posts, instead of citing possibly hundreds, they just give you a ban.
>>
>>419731
But I don't shit post. I have no idea what could have prompted the ban
>>
>>419636
>>419539
Just noticed that were both at 18:17 ET. So it could be a glitch
>>
>>419749
this one here >>419671
was at 18:17 too
>>
>>419643
*Xe *Xer
>>
>>419790
No, they're a little bitch.
>>
>>419749
>>419757
Checking in, another anon who was banned without explanation at 18:17 on the 22nd. Had barely been posting too.
Were all of us on a specific board? I had been on /tv/ and maybe /lit/
>>
>>420628
I was only posting on /news/ and /qa/ at the time.
>>
>>420628
Sounds like an entire thread and all posters in it got banned. Sounds good to me.
>>
>>420636
Usually when that happens the thread number and board it happened on will be cited in the ban. If you look at the screenshots, they don't say he was posting as Anonymous either like they usually do.

That's what I think is making people think it was a bug.
>>
Was it on /tv/? Just stick to spamming lines from movies like >>>/tv/65266155

This is considered "high quality posting" to the mod that banned you for that if it is for /tv/
>>
>>420628
>>420631
>>420636
I don't remember. I usually post on /fit/ and /sp/, with some posts on /qa/ and /news/. Occasionally I post to /tv/, but I don't think I've ever posted on /lit/
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.