[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Reviewers" advertising on /tv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: fucking faggot.jpg (40KB, 600x685px) Image search: [Google]
fucking faggot.jpg
40KB, 600x685px
Is there a reason why certain youtube "reviewers" are allowed to shill their sites endlessly on /tv/ for page views?

>>>/tv/65198262

These threads are full of absolutely nothing but gossip and retarded "meme" posting and have absolutely nothing to do with television or film.

I've noticed that less well known "reviewers" who post links to their videos have their threads deleted almost immediately. So why not apply these deletions universally?
>>
File: GLOBAL RULE 11.png (4KB, 365x92px) Image search: [Google]
GLOBAL RULE 11.png
4KB, 365x92px
RLM, TGWTG, etc. clearly violate global rule 11.
>>
File: consider.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>419163
"Someone" is a mercenary in charge of killing classic movies so people go watch newer shit.
Follow the money OP.
>>
>>419611
i would agree with this if gossip threads about actual actors and actresses in ACTUAL films and television series threads weren't deleted.

why are these blatant advertising threads allowed to florish when they are against Global Rule #11????
>>
>>419163
Funny thing is that I tried to make a thread about PMRants top movies list and the thread got deleted
>>
>>419698

i see those threads disappear immediately while blatant advertising threads for RLM and TGWTG are left standing.

why are some sites allowed to advertise freely on /tv/ ??
>>
There needs to be an /im/ board - internet media.

All the e-celeb threads that infest /v/ and /tv/ could be contained there.
>>
>>419163
Because they're not doing it themself. It's some idiot fan of TGWTG, not TGWTG himself.

If you have any proof that it's TGWTG himself, like a confession or something, please provide it and I'll change my tune. I would love to be proven wrong.
>>
>>>/tv/65250274

If this thread was about an actor or actress, gossiping about their appearance and personal lives, it would have been deleted within minutes.

why are RLM allowed to freely shitpost on /tv/ ?
>>
>>>/tv/65293928

another day, another thread full of gossip and shilling that isn't board related....
>>
they obviously pay to advertise on /tv/
>>
>>419163
Have you heard of Schadenfreude, anon?
These people are utter failures in life, and are mocked accordingly.
Do you seriously not see why someone with such a infantile grasp of Television and Film would be mocked repeatedly on a board dedicated to Television and Film?
They're the go to example of how not to do it.
>>
typical post in these threads: someone posting pictures of the guys children and making comments about them

>>>/tv/65305720

stop protecting these threads
>>
it never ends

>>>/tv/65315021

this guy has never done anything in television or film, people just gossip about what a failure he is.
>>
>>423606
>>>/tv/65317692
another "internet personality" shilling for page views who has no connection to television or film.

just make a new board to contain the cancer. /v/ and /tv/ would be much better off
>>
>>>/tv/65316883

this entire thread is sharing banned links, advertising, and personal gossip.

NONE of it is /tv/ related.
>>
>>423622
>NONE of it is /tv/ related.
It is because the mods like it
>>
>>423624
all 3 threads i linked above have nothing to do with television or film

it shouldn't matter "if the mods like it" it is against the rules and doesn't belong on 4chan.
>>
>>419755
It would be /pol/ 2.0 though.
>>
>>423629
who cares, just get the "internet reviewer" cancer off of /tv/
>>
>>423628
>it shouldn't matter
I agree, but they've shown thats all that matters in the last 2-4 years
>>
>>423634
this is what passes for "content" in these threads:

>>>/tv/65322073
>>
>>423628
Maybe you should figure out how to become a mod and then become a mod and clean house.
>>
>>423650
Deleted. Thanks for reporting it.
>>
>>423669
would appreciate any help getting rid of the advertising cancer

today there are multiple threads posting links for RLM to get free page views

>>>/tv/65325399
>>>/tv/65316883
>>
>>419163
Like I said we need a youtube board for the discussion of E-celebs

but otherwise it's not any different than threads on /tv/ about certain celebrities.

I don't know why you people fly into such an autistic rage whenever people want to talk about youtube content creators
>>
>>423960
Not the same. Sorry.

Also I'm not really a mod.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.