[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ mods should be lined up and shot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: HP.jpg (190KB, 489x600px) Image search: [Google]
HP.jpg
190KB, 489x600px
Hiya, check it out.

>>>/v/324966460

Second fucking thread, user warned for continuing videogame discussion. Just to continue discussion from previous thread. Not a "general", not anything of the sort. Just a second fucking thread linkin the previous one because of videogame discussion. NO GO BACK TO /vg/ YOU CANT DISCUSS GAMES ON /v/.

Meanwhile fucking neptunia threads where there is no discussion and just waifu posts are fine, template ruggarel threads are fine, offtopic threads are 100% A-OK, Anita/feminism threads are a fucking established presence. BUT NOT FUCKING VIDEOGAMES NO. Your fucking mods are user-hating jackoffs who've never played a game in their life.
>>
>>419093
Cry about it.
>>
They should do this kind of thing more often. The mods aren't strict enough with /v/.
>>
and now the attention-whoring fuckwad closed the thread after everyone complained that he was an idiot

but no, that neptunia thread still going strong
>>
>>419104
There are threads that deserve more attention, but this is a step in the right direction. Albeit a seemingly slight misstep from the mod, people need to give things a rest instead of making new threads about the same things back-to-back. It becomes very easy to burn out on things to say about most games. Have a large thread that was used by lots of people? Good, that's great. But give it at least a few hours before making another one if you're on /v/. Everyone is going to burn out and the threads will turn into shitposting.
>>
>>419112
>threads that deserve no attention
neptunia thread which has been repeated ad nauseam is still on
a thread about some dude who got off free in court for alleged twitter harassment is still on (good for him but it's not videogames) is STILL on. Worthless moderator is angry that people are discussing a game he probably doesn't like
>>
>>419093
I've said it a million times and I'll say it again:
the mods hate /v/, there's no point in complaining about it because this is their site and nobody can stop them
best thing you can do is shitpost as much as you can in hopes that the mods give up and go do something else with their sad, pathetic lives
>>
Its stupid to warn somebody for an ontopic vidja thread when so much other shit is up.

Mods should take care of the offtopic garbage first.
When thats gone they can go after generals or whatever vidja related isnt proper.
>>
>>419155
>a thread about some dude who got off free in court
you should link these threads so that people here can help you report them if they are genuinely off-topic
>>
File: the-janitor.jpg (41KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
the-janitor.jpg
41KB, 419x610px
>>419156
Big brothers not gonna like this
>>
>>419156
>best thing you can do is shitpost as much as you can in hopes that the mods give up and go do something else with their sad, pathetic lives
Kek, okay retard. Just shit your hands and smear it into the birthday cake, ruining everyone's good time instead of just sitting in the corner like you should.
>>
>>419164
If the mods like shitposting then give them shitposting.
If you're so smart, what solution do YOU propose? Whining on /qa/ all day?
>>
>>419166
It's a general for a game that has been out for years. A PC release doesn't change that.
>>
>>419172
>talking about a game that is more than 1 year old and isn't being played by all the cool kids shouldn't be allowed
>even right after it's released on one of the biggest platforms for the first time
Don't you have 10 more twitter screencap threads to make?
>>
File: k.png (49KB, 726x510px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
49KB, 726x510px
>>419166
Sometimes a mod will respond when flags are raised here.

Pic related.
>>
>>419176
Because they want to avoid drama when people call them out.
We shouldn't have to make a thread on /qa/ every time someone breaks a rule, that's what the fucking report system is for. They should respond to reports, not /qa/ threads. Which they often don't.
>>
>>419173
He made a general. Can we stop acting like there is zero difference between making a thread about a game and a straight up /general/?
>>
>>419156
It's Hiro's site not theirs. These mods just feel entitled to it because they were moot's friends
>>
>>419186
>It's Hiro's site not theirs.
Unfortunately Hiro doesn't know shit about the site and the mods can just keep doing whatever they want, so until he cracks down on this shit (which he probably won't), it's effectively theirs to control for the most part.
>>
>>419188
Well he's going to start having to really talk to you them. He's been told this before. Sadly his Internet is still fucked up, so it's possible he hasn't talked to them because of this.
>>
>>419093

Are you fucking kidding me?

What the fucking hell are the cocksucking mods thinking?

HIRO FIRE THESE FUCKING RETARDS IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>417639
Mods seem to admit they're sick of the Reddit spam. I don't know if that's good or bad
>>
I can't imagine the admin trio being too thrilled about being demoted back to mods once Hiro took control of the site.
>>
>>419216

They're almost certainly doing all this intentionally. 4chan is worse than it's ever been and the mods are constantly lashing out against the users.
>>
>>419221
They're pissed because I bet moot told them he was gonna give the site to them. Or they assumed Hiro was gonna let them do whatever they wanted, and when Hiro said he was on the users side they weren't happy about that.

OR the biggest theory is that swaglord is directing all this, seeing as how he's moot's best friend in real life. He thinks he's entitled to it, and I bet the mods are rallying behind hin
>>
>>419221
>He thinks he's entitled to it, and I bet the mods are rallying behind hin

I can see that. He seems like the type of shit person who'd intentionally tank the site due to an entitlement complex.
>>
>>419228
He built himself a cult of personality on [s4s], the board he moderates personally. I'm almost certain he is the reason moot kept the board to begin with. He had also been responsible for several small raids on here.

swaglord is a major threat to the site and he needs to get fired.
>>
>>419093
>muh containment board
hahahhahaha
BTFO
>>
>ontopic vidya thread warned for linking a previous thread
>fucking drawthread generals have doing this shit for years and mods never bat an eye

This fucking irritates my autism to no end. HAVE SOME FUCKING CONSISTENCY FOR ONCE MODS. And fuck you people who keeping defending this with the "muh OC" arguement, just because it's OC solely doesn't mean it should stay on this board. If that were the case we would still have fucking ROB thread and Save Your Princess threads but we all know those have overstayed their welcome.
>>
>>419093
You wanted Generals Gone? Well they're gone.

Oh wait, hold on, you mean 4chan isn't made up of like minded people and that any change you make will make one person happy and another person sad?

Weird. That sounds like Reddit.
>>
>>>/v/324981808

Why the fuck wasn't this deleted? First off Touhou goes on /jp/. That's what /jp/ was made for. Secondly its an offtopic waifu thread, and yet it has 442 replies already and its been up for hours
>>
>>419453
It's more about how they aren't really talking about the games, and are mostly full of low quality, /jp/-tier posts. Many Touhou "fans" have a hard time not acting stupid at every other turn. Sometimes the threads can be quite good, but it's even more likely for them to be full of "funposting".

Logical, sensible Touhou game threads? /v/
Funhouses? /jp/

It's all about organization. Too bad nobody wants to step up to the plate and actually delete the threads that are still funposting after 50 posts.
>>
>>419453
So I just went through most of that thread and I saw literally nothing wrong with it except for two butt posts that should have been deleted.

You need to chill out and stop getting triggered.
>>
File: 1432545051471.jpg (102KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
1432545051471.jpg
102KB, 677x960px
>Wahh it's not a general, we are just constantly remaking the same thread over and over so that people can talk about a game in a general fashion

/v/ is such an amazingly shit board. We have /vg/ so you fucks can have your constant and unending discussion about the same games over and over, but instead of use it like a good little faggot you cry and whine about how it's your right to flood the board with constant threads about the same fucking thing. Like this was gameFAQs and you were continuing the thread. You people are absolutely one of the cancers ruining /v/. You people are so predictable and constant with your "totally not a general" threads, that I can filter a quarter of the board on names of games alone.

Fuck you.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.