[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
4chan Happenings
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 48
File: homepage.png (454 KB, 777x767) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
homepage.png
454 KB, 777x767
This is the 4chan happenings thread.
Tell us about unusual events going on in your board.
>>
>>418848
/co/ is full of /tv/ shitposting, but that isn't really unusual.
>>
File: 1439354147742.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439354147742.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
THICK threads need to be banned

I'm sick of seeing THIS shit everywhere
>>
>>418850
Report it
>>
File: snD75D5.gif (2 MB, 335x237) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
snD75D5.gif
2 MB, 335x237
>>418848
It's somehow not even unusual because of the outstandingly lackluster moderation on /vr/ but idiots continue to make threads about how their post-2000 video games REALLY need to be discussed on the only gaming board dedicated to pre-2000 video games
>>
>>418872

Yeah like that actually works
>>
>>418881
Do you think the janitors and mods spend 24 hours a day browsing the catalog for rule breaking content? That's not how it works.
>>
File: 1448485312954.png (530 KB, 800x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448485312954.png
530 KB, 800x900
/pol/ full of Bernie redditors trying to wage holy war on us for the one thousandth time.
>>
>>418849

/tv/ is full of /co/ shitposting

>>418850

Sauce
>>
>>418888
There's not a single thread about comics on /tv/ and you can't really complain about animated tv shows and movies because they're still tv shows and movies.

Whereas there's always at least a dozen live-action tv show or movie threads on /co/ at any given moment.
>>
>>418886
Im pretty sure most of them are shitty trolls desu desu
>>
Smutty is back, another /mlp/-tan quest happening right now

>>>/mlp/26204350
>>
File: cglhatescosplay.png (375 KB, 1514x2766) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cglhatescosplay.png
375 KB, 1514x2766
I just found out cosplay doesn't belong on /cgl/
>>
>>418958
They aren't wrong, its not about the rules that are set on stone, but more like distorting the rules so you can bring shit that obviously doesn't belong there for shitposting sake, its like when people make power level or other kinds of cancer /v/ threads on /vr/ while disguising them as retro just to get past the mods, even if its not really against the rules you can still see its entirely made to attract nothing but shitposting
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1058x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1058x667
A bit of poetry on /r9k/
>>
HAS ANYTHING INTERESTING HAPPENED LATELY?
>>
>>419149
no not really

/ptg/ is in panic because they might be b& from now on or something. >>>/g/52572932
>>
>>419149
no, you can go back to sleep
>>
>>419191
>>419217
THANKS ANONS!
>>
>>417639
Recent mod banter
>>
File: 1452643046155.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452643046155.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>419389
>USER WAS BANNED FOR HYPOCRISY - TO KNOW IF CONTENT IS "REDDIT" OR NOT, ONE MUST LOGICALLY VISIT REDDIT ONESELF
Finally someone said it, i mean, if /v/ hates reddit so much them why it always seems to magically know when a buzzword or meme comes from there? Are people seriously so fucking stupid they think they are above the law and spotting the other redittors justify they going to reddit? This is some barneyfag logic right there, also
>Mods directly responding to /q/posting
/qa/ is dead
>>
>>418848
A touhou general is on fucking /vp/

It's been there since December.
>>
>>>/pol/61833336

ctrl-f "doritos"

A snowolocaust thread may have captured a post from a blizzard casualty on a quest for Doritos, out into the East Coast storm.
>>
>>419411
For what purpose?
Touhoumon?
>>
/a/ had a solid /ak/ troll thread that will sometimes appears every now and again.
Nice range of troll bait of saying rifle rounds can't shoot through thin sheets of armour and then the whole tank vs mech discussion in the second half of the thread.
>>>/a/136495345
>>
>>419468
Reminds me of that swordfighting discussion thread /a/ had a little while ago
>>
>>419468
The anime is literally a pro-Japanese military show made by a guy who was former JSDF. You'd think that guy would know this shit.

>>419471
You have to admit that thread was fucking hilarious
>>
/a/ has a shitposter in Madoka threads that seems to be clearly mentally ill. Won't stop accusing anyone else who posts of being some pedo tripfag that apparently used to post a year ago on the threads and he hasn't let go of the boogieman. He clearly gets constantly banned as his posts usually don't take long to be deleted en masse, but he just keeps evading over and over.

/wsr/ is a small, slow board that is for the most part quite good, but I wish the mods were quicker to delete or move to /r/ the occasional nsfw posts. And delete the doxxing requests.
>>
>>418849
/tv/ is fucking terrible and caustic, /co/ is nicer but I agree that it gets swamped by capeshit, I've been part of the problem. Honestly, at this point I do agree with the anons asking for a capeshit board to discuss superhero comic books and movies. It could be free of /tv/'s weird elitist hatred and leave /co/ free to discuss comics and animation in a more pure form.
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/65229310/#65230380

Mod was on /tv/ today talking about how the only thing he can do to stop Reddit spam is to ignore it because he doesn't know how to stop it
>>
>>419527
>ignore it
That isn't going to happen any time soon. People love to use it exactly because they know they will get a guaranteed reply from it. Though at this point I have no idea what can be done as filtering won't stop people since they will go back to using "leddit" and other forms instead. More active bans would be nice though.
>>
>>419531
That would be the best option at this point I think. But that would mean the mods would have to do their jobs more often
>>
>>419527
This is nothing short of sad.
To think shitposting culture has expanded this much is just deplorable.
>>
>>419542
But at least some mods are getting fed up with Reddit spam
>>
>>419585
I'd bet that most mods are fed up with that kind of crap. They're just too scared of their own users to do anything about it.
>>
>>419600
They're not scared, they just hate us a lot. And it is partly their fault for not cracking down on the spam
>>
part 2 of /mlp/-tan quest

>>>/mlp/26216351
>>
>>419678
Holy shit, that's a really cool system.
I'm actually jelly of /mlp/ right now.
Does /tg/ play games like this too?
>>
>>419692
>hahaohwow.jpg

Quest threads on /tg/ are mainly shit. Not all of them though, some are legitimately fun, and there are also the so shit they dial back into awesome, but the majority are mediocre and boring.
>>
>>419692
we have shit like this all the time with CYOAs, except its usually with custom OCs we build through similar systems by pretty much rolling each individual characteristic, sometimes even creating custom worlds with new characters and shit, its pretty cool

Here is one we had that was made by this guy who was just fucking around, it was hilarious
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/25168192
>>
>>419692
/vp/ has some good Pokemon ones, but if you aren't familiar with all 6 gens, you won't get it.
>>
>>419729
Here's an example.
>>25065313
That's a sequel to a thread we had a few days ago. It's pretty rad.
>>
>>419740
Forgot to fix the link.
>>>/vp/25065313
>>
>>419508
>a capeshit board to discuss superhero comic books and movies
>leave /co/ free to discuss comics and animation in a more pure form

You misunderstand, cape comics and cape cartoons would still be allowed on /co/ because they're still comics and cartoons. But you'd be allowed to discuss them on a potential superheroes board if you so wish.

It's just all the threads that aren't about comics or cartoons would no longer be allowed, and if you ask me, superheroes don't really need a new board because /tv/, /v/, /vg/, /a/, /cgl/, /m/ etc... already exist. But, the mods and janitors just refuse to do their jobs.
>>
>>419389
He is a /tv/ mod
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/65229310/#65230926
>>
/a/ encounters a real girl
>>>/a/136541264
>>
>>419937
deleted by 96_hotpocketfan_69!!DoeSiTfOrFReE

https://desustorage.org/a/thread/136541264

anyone got pics? desu has some cloudflare issues as usual
>>
>>419947
I can't believe that HE poster deleted her blog >.<
>>
>>419950
you can't delete threads 6 hours after you post them, anon

"too late to delete this thread" or some such error
>>
>>419947
Pictures don't load on desustorage at the moment, aw.
>>
allow loli on /qa/
>>
>>419947
Gee thanks mods
>>
I forgot to mention this but /jp/ and /a/ had a mahjong tournament today.
>>
>>419947
Yes
>>
/h/ has officialy gone to shit. /h/ jans and mods have always been good in deleating 3DCP threads, but the saucefaggotry is off the charts lately.
>>
>>420284
>tfw learning mahjong is in my backlog
>>
>>418885
They do go through already archived threads to cleanse them of shitposting. Now that's autism.
>>
>>420363
Yeah, if you report them, and that's still only some of the time. And no, it's not autism, it's called going through and making sure offenders of the board rules don't actually get away with their bullshit by giving them deserved warnings or bans.
>>
>>420371
Dedication then, I suppose.
>>
>>419527
>>419531
>>419533
>>419600

If Hiro's not going to do it, someone needs to go full dictator on this site. There is no other option.
>>
one of the coolest threads on /vp/ in a long while.

>>>/vp/25068129
>>
File: 1453663108927.png (755 KB, 986x1373) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453663108927.png
755 KB, 986x1373
/mlp/ is creating another fandom drama over one of the staff members getting fat after getting married to a pedophile

>>>/mlp/26224574
>>
>>420840
what's the bump limit for /mlp/? also staff to what?
>>
>>420840

So wait. are they more butthurt over her getting fat or for marrying a pedoshit?
>>
>>420860
Can't remember, season 1's storyboard artist, infamous for multiple reasons, used to be a qt back in the day and now they are making fun of her new look
>>420869
They are just poking fun at the autistic fandom as always, basically, posting shit on social media and some brony websites to create a shitstorm, "Mandopedo" is just another shitstorm that happened a long time ago that was very amusing to watch
>>
>>420284
Who won?
>>
>>420276
If you were in that thread, you'd know mods were monitoring it as it went. OP stopped delivering and as the thread stalled, that's when it was deleted. Seemed appropriate.
>>
>>420860
Bump limit is 500 I think.
>>
>>420840
>>>/mlp/26227443

Now they're sending her edits of a fat pony based on her pony avatar. She got so butthurt she locked her account up now
>>
>>421022
man u bronies r fuggen SAVAGE lol
>>
>>421069
Not the same guy but in /mlp/'s defense, these threads usually become cancer after the second thread when they become nothing but attention whores and drama queens cherrypicking for attention, there is always some fag who doesn't know when to stop
>>
File: 1453677325875.jpg (183 KB, 682x623) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453677325875.jpg
183 KB, 682x623
>>420934
It wasn't really /jp/ vs /a/, it was more like /jp/ and /a/.
Here's the final ranking.
>>
>>421091
>usually become cancer
>USUALLY
Those threads are always cancer, needlessly stirring up drama because "it's part of our culture guys lol". It wouldn't be much of an issue if they kept it contained to the thread, but it ALWAYS turns into intentionally trying to keep it going by antagonizing the parties involved.
>>
>>419678
That was fun, please post the next thread here too.
>>
>>418848
the frog god kek has come to pol
>>
>>421525
This
>>
every faction in /pol/ is crusading against each other as usual
every faction in /his/ is politely crusading against each other except holocaustfags and anti-pol/anti-redditfags as usual
>>
>>418911
Ahsokaposting was common for a time recently but it's died down
>>
>>421633
If I may interrupt this current conversation that is taking place in this thread I have a very important announcement to make. I noticed the reply you posted to one of my posts and I would like to inform you that that particular post contained a 100% original copypasta created by none other than me. I took notice that the statement you posted was aiming to make fun at my particular post. I take offense to this rude message that you are sending to me via the internet and I would like to bring to your attention the fact that I have reported you to the appropriate authorities.
>>
>tfw you browse a shit board so long you no longer realise it's shit until you take a bit of time off
>>
>>421022
>>420840
Bloody hell, this shit is pretty frustrating. I know she stopped working on the show but this is just starting needless crap. I don't get why you want to repulse those who work on the show which the damn board is dedicated to
>>
>>422156
>not browsing big, major and minor boards at the same time
They all have perks, my main board is major and really balanced, but it can have its own slow days, the minor boards are good for daily visit and the big boards are great if you're really bored, they are shit but so fast you will always find some fun threads to kill time
>>
>>422161
I don't have that wide range of hobbies

I might lurk a slower board from time to time but it's nowhere I'm really going to stay
>>
>>422159
Those are just some newfags trying to start shit, usually when /mlp/ is into this kind of shit we are just laughing at someone making a fool of himself, just check the thread, a lot of people were against this or thought it went too far, its literally /b/ "muh anonymous never forgives" raid tier
>>
>>422165
Well, what boards do you browse? usually big boards have major or minor boards that can be associated with them
>>
>>422169
/co/ was/is my main, recently I've not been browsing anywhere lot though desu, bit bored of the chinz currently but just checked the catalog to see if there was anything interesting.
>>
>>422172
/co/ is my secondary board so here are some recommendations: /f/ is pretty good for a daily visit (and a daily dose) its repetitive as fuck but its a blast for the first time, /tg/ can also be pretty damn fun with all the quests and fantasy shit, as long as you're willing to dig into all the text

Also its cool to try boards about random shit just in case, i actually started lurking /vp/ and /int/ a few weeks ago because i wanted to get into pokemon and banter, i go to this one general on /vr/ and this one on /vg/ for a while, and when i am really desperate i go to /v/

knowing your boards really helps when you're bored, you can always have a plan b in case of your home board being slow and boring
>>
>>422167
I find /mlp/ has changed pretty drastically now. Not trying to stir shit but it seems to have quite a lot of the Brony types who before would just get shunned or shitposted away. I don't really browse there anymore which is a shame because I don't have anywhere else.

What's going on with the 4CC currently? I noticed /mlp/ had its own Divegrass games or something?
>>
>>422184
Yeah, the community grew lazy and is a lot more flexible towards different opinions now, you see a lot more threads about garbage subjects like "is anthro okay with you guys?" and "what do you think about humans?", there was a time when /mlp/ would either ignore, shitpost or just defend their stance towards these kinds of people, but now you see a lot of fags actually admitting being into anthro and humanized, the worst part is that they aren't even hiding anymore, and this can be really dangerous considering how much value we give to our traditions back there

>What's going on with the 4CC currently? I noticed /mlp/ had its own Divegrass games or something?
trying to get the new players into, we had some polls where we had to remove some of the old players, some shitstorms about people trying to shove fotm OCs into the team, this shitposter trying to shove Nyx (this one donut steel oc everybody hates) into the team, people bitching about removing "Only on the Hub" AKA Dan and this other player which are both links to the good old days, we also had this custom cup to test the new players which can be found here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s268KauobA
>>
>>422189
Thanks lad, good info about the Cup there. Haven't followed since we won Summer.

There was a test game I missed (was it against /jp/?), never did catch up. I saw that Friendship Tests video in my subscriptions and thought /mlp/ might have started its own league or something.

Hope Dan stays desu, with regards to /mlp/ itself it's sort of gone the way the doomsayers were saying back around the scruffening. There's still good stuff though and I'll be there for the episode threads. It's always home.
>>
>>422195
Dan is going to stay, Dan is for /mlp/ what megaman is for smash 4, people will not let him die this easily
>>
>>422184
/mlp/ is only having test games. it would be more fun if they did generals instead, but rarifag ruined all that with /mlp/ league shit
>>
Wasn't today Australia day? How did that went?
>>
>>423587
TOPSY TURVY DAY!
THEY BEHAVED!
>>
/a/ shitposting thread had a mass thread ban with over +100 IP's
>>>/a/136583816
>>
File: 1452312223586.png (132 KB, 495x632) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452312223586.png
132 KB, 495x632
>>423961
>http://desustorage.org/a/thread/136583816/
God dammit, imagine if /v/ was like this, i would fucking pay to watch mods going nuclear just for a day
>>
>>423961
Damn, that was a great thread.
I wouldn't mind being banned for it, too.
>>
swaglord put a shitpost autoplay video up on /ck/ and since its a slow board its going to be bumped for a few days and I don't like it.

>>>/ck/7308099
>>
>>424706
Do you think swaglord would take a wife? A swaglady, if you will.
>>
>>424706
Ironic shitposters should not be mods. Why is this guy still here?
>>
>>424706

>>>/ck/7308099

dubs

nice
>>
/mu/ is full of memes as usual

Someone is trying to force Jason Aldean and Dream Theater as /mu/core
>>
>>424734
>/mu/ is full of memes as usual

Can we all please just band together and fucking report this stupidity?
>>
>>424706
>bans anyone who mentions reddit
>shitposts across the entire site like a fucking faggot
Why is he a mod again?
>>
>>424740
Shitposters like him because he doesn't take this place too seriously
>>
>>424734
this has been happening
>>424739
what a shit idea
>>
somebody made a gigantic faggot an r9k janitor

if you go through the archive you can see that he deletes random threads and posts he doesn't like
>>
File: mu tribal.png (17 KB, 608x376) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mu tribal.png
17 KB, 608x376
>>>/tg/45011839
/tg/ is having a thread where they talk about deck building and the meta game of a hypothetical card game made up of 4chan boards, memes and shitposts.

The thread also started talking about how to turn it into an actual game.
>>>/tg/45022443
>>
>>425523
Godspeed you beautiful autistic menchildren
>>
File: jannie.jpg (82 KB, 731x454) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jannie.jpg
82 KB, 731x454
>>424841
Is that the one that posted his face then deleted everybody posting and responding to it?
>>
>>419505
>being this upset about crack-kun
When will you madoka tripfag circlejerks fucking fuck off already. The dude makes the madoka threads actually browseable and the site is in need of dedicated shitposters who want to improve the place. Kill yourself, generalfag.
>>
>>419505
The /a/ one its not a happening, there are dedicated shitposters everywhere.

Like the 2-3 guys that keep shitposting about fakku in the sadpanda threads everyday.
>>
File: 1450528918741.png (135 KB, 242x257) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450528918741.png
135 KB, 242x257
>>424782
That says more about the other mods than it does about him.
>>
>>424740
Because he was moot's best friend. Seriously they were childhood friends and moot probably made him a mod because of that. swaglord/invisibro really thinks he runs this site now and he doesn't give a shit about Hiro at all. This right here is a major fucking issue that needs to be addressed with Hiro. He needs to understand that invisibro/swaglord is a huge problem on this site
>>
>>425963
I, personally, don't think women should even be allowed to play video games.
>>
Wtf is going on with /x/ moderation? Whats with the mass banning and random thread deletions when troll threads and threads that are literally just shill repeat threads get to stay even though they're sliding good threads off the board?
>>
>>425978
>Wtf is going on with the /x/ moderation

They don't know what /x/ actually is

Spam the feedback page with complaints
>>
File: 1440041769723.png (1 MB, 1471x903) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440041769723.png
1 MB, 1471x903
So apparently there's going to be an Angry Birds movie. While this is already hard to swallow, it seems this movie was written by a /pol/ack.
>>
>>425978
>>425985
There is some shit going on with the mods on quite a few boards.
I mean that is to be expected for /pol/tards like me, but seems like /tv/, /v/ and a few others are experiencing similar issues. Guess some new mods have their first day or something, luckily they are to new to know of /qa/.
>>
File: ovened.png (236 KB, 2110x1354) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ovened.png
236 KB, 2110x1354
>>418848
>>
File: 1444761287167-1.png (65 KB, 1067x911) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444761287167-1.png
65 KB, 1067x911
>>426139
This is the new 4chan. You better get used to it pal, or your going to have a rough time. And if I see anymore Reddit™ bashing, you're gonna be sorry.
>>
>>426133
>Associating the colors of the original game arbitrarily with flags just because a new movie is coming out
>>
>>426139
The difference is there is an understanding of what those boards are supposed to be about. Everyone who originally posted on /x/ and set up its word of mouth appropriate set of topics is gone. Newfag users and newfag janitors thus have no basis for deleting material, and cancer across a million different topical angles have festered while random threads are deleted or stay up. And guess what? We still don't have any fucking rules or a sticky.
>>
repeating digits habbedin in s4s btw :D:D:D
>>
>>426133
wasn't the whole point of the game that nobody had limbs in that horrible post apocalyptic world?

and you were controlling militant sectant birds that were destroying the rest of the man (?) made structures left in that horrid wasteland in the name of some far fetched holy war?
>>
>>426490
I do respect all the weaponized shitposting research you fellas have done, but maybe it's best to keep it to the designated testing groound, friend?
>>
File: 1453759122818.png (266 KB, 1366x1677) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453759122818.png
266 KB, 1366x1677
>>418848
/g/ is full of Microsoft marketing shills. Literally.
>>
>>427015
why would someone shill a free product?

it's called deliberate rustling of linuxoid jimmies, anon, they do it for free
>>
>>427015
>marketing to a small group that is irrelevant to actual sales
if you told me it was an indie dev on /v/ or something i would have believed you but this makes no fucking sense, why would a marketing group focus on fucking /g/ ?
>>
>>427019
I guess because online reputation still matters no matter where it is, I dunno. It's just strange as hell to see all those threads.
>>
>>427019
>why would a marketing group focus on fucking /g/ ?
they wouldn't, but thinking they would makes /g/ feel gratified in their pointless existence

there is no paid shilling anywhere on 4chan, all the "shills" you see do it for free for one of 2 reasons: 1) they think anybody gives a fuck and are genuinely trying to convince people to try a thing they like 2) getting a rise out of self important neckbeards, aka "trolling" or "baiting"
>>
>>427022
That pic just looks like your average shitposter trying to start a flamewar, unless there is a better example its safe to assume its just shitposting, this strategy is really damn common and near universal considering how many boards suffer from this
>>
>>427026
>there is no paid shilling anywhere on 4chan
yes there is, some boards do have influence on the market, even if 4chan isn't on the top of the list of priorities they are still considered one of the targets, and the anonymous thing only makes the job easier since you don't need to create fake accounts or any shit like that, you can just samefag and make it sound like you're part of the majority and the dumb neutral idiots will just follow your lead,

even if they are not a big part of the community, they are still influential and simply spreading the message of a game being good or not can cause a domino effect that can skyrocket the sales, just look at minecraft, FNAF and MLP
>>
>>427031
>yes there is, some boards do have influence on the market
nope, just autistic neckbeards being autistic

>just look at minecraft, FNAF and MLP
yup, neckbeards being autistic

nobody involved with mojang, FNAF or mlp ever posted on 4chan, just a couple retards making a bunch of inane threads, and it snowballed out of control
>>
>>427067
Except your wrong, 4chan isn't some underground website, it has thousands of users, with almost every single one of them being always influenced by new opinions and concepts around here, and like i said, sometimes just spreading the word is enough to get people into that, shit like FNAF and mlp exploded because they started here, people enjoyed them, started talking about them outside, them it snowballed out of control, 4chan may not be the majority but a lot of people here can influence the opinions of the majority, and this is why marketing here would be a good idea, it gives you a base to work with
>>
>>427068
as for minecraft and FNAF they exploded mainly because of youtube (millions and tens of millions of views versus half a thousand views), even if several autists spammed 4chan non stop FOR FREE, because they've nothing better to do with their lives

paying people to shill on 4chan simply isn't a sound financial proposition, even if the audience is sizeable, 4chan has always been swirling miasma of piss and poo, and you're much better off paying a couple youtubers off, or shill customer reviews on amazon

my point being 99% of shilling you see on 4chan is done by 4chan users, who are doing it of their own volition motivated not by monetary compensation but attention, simplest explaination is always the most probable one

let's agree to disagree, neither of us can prove anything anyway
>>
Most of the time when someone is conclusively caught shilling, it's an indie dev or equivalent personally pushing their own product.
We all know that those kinds of people can and often are egotistical and very bad at business decision making, but I don't think they pay themselves specifically to shill for their own tiny company.
>>
>>419406
I've never been to Paris. Does that mean that I should be unable to identify the Eifel Tower when I see a picture of it?
>>
>>427174
That's an embarrassingly terrible example. That what you came up with after reading the thread?
>>
File: thefuckman.png (80 KB, 226x233) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thefuckman.png
80 KB, 226x233
Talking about /v/, yesterday I touched a sore point and triggered a massive discussion.

Someone made a thread talking about a Steam group featured in an article, that attacked censorship and exposed games with cut content. OP said the group was retarded, and many agreed because we discovered that the head of it was in fact a huge weeaboo, but not an "I just like anime" one, a full-blown, hundred word bio, furry, loli lover and facebook meme spouting bastard.
Jokes surfaced, but as they did, it was evident someone of the thousand members of the group was in the thread, but not just one - multiple people, one of which even screenshot his steam profile to show proof he came from there.
So they strawmanned the whole discussion, making it look like we were pro-censorship just because we blamed their leader or whatever. After also seeing that the group only talked about japanese games, they started saying stuff like /v/ was dead, is now pro-censorship, what the fuck happened, now loves being normalfags, is western cancer, and so on, pressing on how this is a "japanese website" and we are little shits.
One guy started spamming explicit loli probably just to get the thread deleted because we were being pejorative on the group. The REDS also came, blabbing shit about how we should be more accepting of people who like anime.

Now, the thread isn't even in the archives, which makes me mad and wonder about what the fuck was happening...
>>
>>427198
REDS?
>>
>>427233
BLUES?
>>
>>427233
Reliable Ecchi Deliverer Sniper. The guy on /v/ with the trip who's been here since forever.
>>
>>427237
BANE?
>>
>>427198
Damn, I visited /v/ yesterday and lost the chance to read this thread, and now it's gone.
Now that's something.
>>
>>427198
>the thread isn't even in the archives
Are you sure? Did you check more than one archive?
What was the subject of the OP?
>>
>>427198
I was in that thread yesterday as well. Most people were pretty anti-censorship, but they were just making fun of the leade4r of the group because he was as you described. Oh yeah he's also a brony as well.

But really the anti-weeb hatred on /v/ is getting out of control. The only people who are against anime shit are normalfag westacucks.
>>
>>427174
If you've never been to Paris or talked with French people, and spent all your time trying to identify French people and French posting patterns on the internet, you'd be a retard.
>>
>>427015
Wait are they actually posting with names like that or is that some cancerous plugin.
Cause if they are, that's either fucking pants-on-head retarded or genius.
>>
>>427015
That's.. weird.
>>
>>427198
Ctrl+S is a thing.
Archive.is too.
>>
>>427067
>nobody involved with mojang, FNAF or mlp ever posted on 4chan
I have no stake in this, but I would like to correct that as an immediate example Lauren did in fact post on /mlp/ and admitted she use to browse the threads on /co/. Another example that someone on staff might at least lurk is a very brief scene where the 4chan layout is clearly visible.
I don't think they're "shilling" though, since even reasonable discussion that isn't doomsaying gets ousted.
>>
>>427067
you know notch posted here before he became popular right?
>>
>>427067
/mlp/ has had a fucking Lauren Faust q&a.
And 4chan CREATED bronies
>>
>>427067
The FNAF guy was too busy pandering to furries
>>
what's going on with this lord kek 'religion' that's been leaking off /pol/?
>>
>>428183
/pol/ found out that two Egyptian gods were called Kek (who coincidentally looked like a frog) and Kuk, and decided to go full WE WUZ PREESTS AND SHEEIT
>>
>>428252
I would laugh if this weren't so cancerous
>>
>>428257
it goes deeper, kek is a multi gendered god and his female form is kuk.
he's the god of darkness and /pol/ sees themselves as manifesting him through the use of memetic phrases like 'kek' and 'cuck'
/pol/ has officially beat /x/ at their own game, twice.
>>
>>428252
Doing some research, it seems Kek and Kuk are the same god. Pretty funny coincidence.
>>
>>428260
This is even more amusing since cuck was temporarily wordfiltered to kek.

The only thing is, how did they only JUST discover this? Years of talking about kek and cuck and not a single person googled it?
>>
>>428183
>>428252
Also they added Slavic god Lel to their pantheon. What's next? The mountain abode of the Western Semitic god El?
>>
>>428303
I had an idea and found something good:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astraea_%28mythology%29

>"Iam redit et virgo, redeunt Saturnia Regna"
>>
>>427572
Yes, it was a joke thread.
Lot of irony goes way over the heads of retards.
>>
>>427585
I was on phone but I didn't search there, maybe I'll do later.
>>
>holy shit those disciples of kek
>>>/pol/62388888
>>
File: 1356680796904.gif (42 KB, 192x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1356680796904.gif
42 KB, 192x224
>>423961
Imagine every board with /a/'s moderation.
I hope they appreciate it.
>>
>>427072
There are such things as people paid to shill on the internet. I could imagine one of them getting enough leeway to shitpost on 4chan. But I highly doubt there's any targeted effort
>>
File: 1453950619394.png (318 KB, 830x569) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453950619394.png
318 KB, 830x569
>>418848
/pol/ defied the laws of spacetime and memed an ancient frog headed Egyptian god of chaotic primordial darkness who helps bring in the light named Kek into existence

>>428769
Praise Kek!
>>
File: 1396603616957.png (957 KB, 637x761) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396603616957.png
957 KB, 637x761
>>428769
The depressing thing is that this is indistinguishable from /b/, /v/, /vg/, /int/, /r9k/, /tv/, /sp/ and a host of other fallen boards.
You could say it was from any of them and I would believe you because they are filled with the same meme-chasing faggots that are not interested in the board's subject.
It's interesting, but has absolutely nothing to do with politics or world events.
>>
>>426133
/pol/acks realyl need to get older than 12 and take their chillpills.

Can't post without image because no image is to large on all boards.
>>
File: 1311370271611.jpg (76 KB, 751x564) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1311370271611.jpg
76 KB, 751x564
>>428780
I miss /v/ from just a few years ago. There was cancer meme culture but I also could discover so many obscure games. Now all there is is should-be-in-/b/, /a/ roleplaing and neest AAA game casuals.
>>
File: 1401114287511.jpg (36 KB, 350x542) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401114287511.jpg
36 KB, 350x542
>>428769
What do the hyrogryphs actually read?
>>
/mlp/ lost their shit today after seeing this new alicorn baby with disproportional wings, the OC tier daughter of an OC tier couple of OC tier characters
>>
>>428769
Congrats to /pol/ for thinking up a concept that a Jew came up with decades when he was writing stories for Black Panther.

Well done!
>>
Was the website frozen to everybody else or just me?
>>
>>428861
That happens every now and then. Just ignore it.
>>
File: 1444346969748.png (660 KB, 698x840) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444346969748.png
660 KB, 698x840
>>428861
It was just the weekly the server is on fire.
>>
/asp/ now has refugees from /fit/, but still no real moderation. /qa/ remains a repeat of /q/ as ever with everyone deciding
>this board, and in fact this entire site should conform to ME and not the other way around
/x/ is as schizophrenic as always, /jp/ is comfy as usual.
Things are shit.
>>
>>428865
>That happens every now and then.
It does not happen every now and then. Ever since Hiro took over the site this thing has been down every fucking day.
>>428888
I just want to talk about various videogames without children having to start a twitter war against eevry dev and publisher. Is that really too much to ask?
>>
>>429038
This used to happen atleast once every month with moot.
With hiro is somewhat around 3-5 times a month.

Source, im am from /ghost/.

>talk about videogames
Yeah thats hard one.

Try the midnight threads on sunday if you really want to talk about a game.
>>
>>429038
>I just want to talk about various videogames without children having to start a twitter war against eevry dev and publisher. Is that really too much to ask?
Apparently.
>>429055
>/ghost/
As if the homo erp wasn't bad enough, now there's literal cuckery. Why is ghost /a/ so bad?
>>
>>428799
I don't blame them. The whole baby completely shit all over the established canon, and it made seem like you can just be born a princess now.
>>
File: ecks front page.png (460 KB, 1186x2557) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ecks front page.png
460 KB, 1186x2557
>>
>>429438
Have you reported these fuckheads?
>>
>>429438
>using /x/
you're a masochist anon
>>429444
it's a lost cause mate, it's a shithole and the mods don't give a fuck
>>
>>429453
This is the attitude that keeps it shitty. If the mods won't help, it's up to the users. You are directly contributing to it being shit by just giving up.
>>
Pacha posting is the new craze on /v/ since yesterday.

>>>/v/325781535
>>
>>429975
Nice, i give them a week before it becomes some pseudo frogposting
>>
File: 1454183098975.gif (29 KB, 557x605) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454183098975.gif
29 KB, 557x605
>>429975
Some really good shit going on.
>>
>>418886
>anyone who disagrees with me is from reddit
>/pol/ is for circlejerking and not for debate/discussion
I know you left this post a week ago, but come on.
>>
File: 1356838448376.png (53 KB, 227x223) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1356838448376.png
53 KB, 227x223
>>429975
/v/'s off to a really good start this year.
>>
>>430233
Yeah.
This and Mario's QPU posting made have fun on /v/, I thought that was impossible.
They are rising really quickly in my list.
>>
>tfw /mu/ mods are finally deleting grimeth threads
fucking finally
>>
>>429975
i also found other 3 pacha threads on /mlp/, /co/ and /trash/
>>
File: laughing_whores.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughing_whores.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
>>429975
They tried making a Pacha thread on /a/ and they got btfo.
>>
>>430249
Yet Undertale is not fun? Bitch please.
>>
>>430441
Undertale is such cheap and effective bait for /v/, its like fakku on /a/.

I wonder what other baits are this effective on other boards.
>>
>>430375
lol yeah, huge surprise
>>
>>430503
Flat Earth threads on /sci/. Someone always replies seriously even though I'm sure at least 90% of them are bait.
>>
>>430503
What's so bad about Fakku?
>>
>>430538
nothing, /a/utists will just always be /a/utists
>>
>>430503
>I wonder what other baits are this effective on other boards.
I remember finding this by accident while searching for something on google images, not sure if its accurate
>>
>>430543
That's so old, most of these doesn't work anymore, or are deleted on sight.
>>
>>430538
Since Fakku went legal, there's this whole conspiracy about them removing all Wani content from the Panda.
There's also 24/7 Fakku shilling on any sadpanda thread on sight.
I like what they are doing, but I still dislike them.
>>
>>430543
>tractors

I don't get this.

I also don't get why Slumdog Millionaire in particular would troll /tv/. Was that a popular shitposting movie back in the day?
>>
Part 3 of smutty's story going on right now
>that fucking final boss

>>>/mlp/26300997
>>
>>430559
Thanks for posting.
>>
>>430543
>tfw hip hop and top 40 overran /mu/
fucking kill me
>>
>>430538
The whole
>THEY TOOK OUR PORN
Stuff got big really fast, you dont mess with a man porn.

Also fakku shitposting is quite big, for example in sadpanda threads there are some people who try to bait people posting about fakku, stuff that doesn't belong on the thread and shilling fakku (literally posting when new stuff is ready to be bought, about the new site features, shit, etc), others just the average shitposting about it and when Daiz comes to shill fakku the thread is derailed for 300 or 400 posts, like when he tried to advertise his "Superior image viewer" for fakku for weeks.

Also talking about the bald man people found a better summoning ritual other than the H264 ritual, just talk bad about fakku and he will come out nowhere.
>>
>>430538
Most anons don't really care about hentai going legal. The issue is more that jewcob is a cunt of a person, a samefagging hypocrite who thinks he's on a moralhigh ground and has always been a major fag, but only got worse when he went 'legal'. He also shills a lot on 4chan, uses daiz and others to shill for him and he actively goes out of his way to DMCA any uploads or posts that allow people to obtain his shit. Ironic, because he only at the start of the year removed his illegal downloads which he had up for longer than a year since he went 'legal' and promised multiple times to removed and only extended the date just so he could squeeze a few extra shekels.

tl;dr No one cares about Fakku, but rather, everyone hates jacob as he is a fucking major fucking retarded faggot.
>>
>>430577
>>430578
How the fuck aren't mods anything them? Doesn't /a/ have dangerously autistic mods who would rather not take any risks most of the time? How can they be fine with some fag coming to advertise unrelated shit, specially when you consider the fact that they CAN see his IP and tell that he is the one samefaging (if that is the case)?
>>
>>430583
They are, most post related to fakku shitposting get deleted somewhat fast.
But its too frequent.

Daiz and jacob have been banned multiple times already too.
>>
>>430583
This >>430585 and also because sadpanda threads are on a gray area.
If they get too much moderated some people will start yelling
>Hurr durr why isn't this thread on /h/ grrrr
And we will get yet another meltdown.
I think I speak for everyone when I say I definitely do not want another meltdown.
>>
>>430583
The mods actually quite regularly delete the fakku shitposting and both the jew and Daiz get banned regularly as well. In-fact, jacob got banned on a /h/ thread the other day >>>/h/4151767

They get slight advertising passes because they advertise here, is what I would say, but I have seen fakku ads in a while. I believe there is also either a single mod or janny who is in support of them as before hiro came, I used to get warnings for reporting the fakku shit and daiz.
>>
>>430538
They don't just steal content and instead give the artists money for people enjoying their work.
Dr/a/ama /pol/acks want you to believe they are jews or whatever.
Ehentai spergs are as cancerous as muh win7 kids.
>>
File: 6REGv2G.png (314 KB, 600x532) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6REGv2G.png
314 KB, 600x532
>>430559
>that fucking ending
Jesus Christ, that was too fucking meta even for me
>>
>>430685
>They don't just steal content and instead give the artists money for people enjoying their work.
>go 'legit'
>spend the next year continuing to host illegal content thatve stolen to keep people coming to the site
>have both daiz and jacob actively defending this and act like they are doing no wrong at all and there is nothing wrong with this decision even from a legal standpoint
>we are the good guys anons! we are helping the industry fuck those dirty panda faggots
>>
>>430750
>look mom i posted it again
>>
Mods publicly banned e-celeb shit on /a/.
>>>/a/136836890
>>
File: fells.jpg (86 KB, 659x633) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fells.jpg
86 KB, 659x633
>>430760
>/v/ will never be like /a/
I am starting to feel a little jealous to be honest, must be cool to browse a board where people legitimately love both their hobbies and their board
>>
>>430760

>>>/a/136838502
>There's a reason it isn't listed
>Containment board for wannabe mods
Could this be true? Maybe /qa/ is supposed to contain the rulefags?
>>
>>430762
>love both their hobbies and their board
Good luck with getting the majority of /v/ermin to care about their board. The only way you'd really manage that is to purge it with nazi modding removing all the culture, industry and meta shit. Enforcing something like /a/ or older 4chan culture. That would without a doubt awaken the slumbering beasts who care but spend their wadding through the shit as they believe they can't do anything. The only problem with doing all that. is the spill.
>>
>>430769
I know what you mean, but deep inside i still wish that happened even as an experiment, i think there is a sane part of /v/ that would be able to see past all the shit happening there as a good thing, but of course you would have people bitching about "muh freedoms" who would be a lot more vocal so i guess it doesn't really matter at the end, and at this point the majority clearly goes to /v/ for nothing but shitposting and changing that would just be wrong
>>
>>430764
Listing it would bring it closer to /q/ than it is now. Most of the board is /q/-lite with people trying to dictate to mods (who don't even post here) what they feel needs changing. This is probably the best thread on the board since I can come here and see if anything big happened while I was away.
>>
>>430772
The board still makes OC though, the problem is with duplicated threads and spawm and that's it, if /qa/ had a way to contain all the /q/posting inside a general or something it would really solve the problem, spam would be unecessary and if Hiro ever bothered to visit the board he would just need to go there, something like a "suggestions to improve 4chan" general or a complaints general for example
>>
>>430775
>/q/ general
>allowing hiro to even look at the op of it
No anon, just please fucking no. Just fucking ban all the /q/ posting.
>>
>>430777
>/q/posting is bannable
>/qa/ is a dead board again
/q/posting is fine, discussing rules and moderation is fine, people just need to keep their shit under control, a /q/ general would be chaotic but at least people would find consensus there, and its still 10 times easier to manage than an entire board, it would basically be this
>Delete/change thing
>no, your idea is stupid
>no, you're stupid
>i browse board and i think its stupid
>i don't browse board and i think its fine
>HIROOOO
>remove thing because i don't like it :^)
>censor this so we can improve the board, not because it doesn't appeal to me or anything
Them after a bunch of these people would actually discuss the subject and it would actually go somewhere, you would have fags spamming but like i said, a general is a lot easier to manage
>>
CAN I GO BACK TO SLEEP?
>>
>>430543
It's the opposite on /mu/ now.
>>
>>430857
Yes, Anon, go back to sleep.
>>
>>430946
THANKS!
>>
what was the "loli" raid that happened on /b/ a week or two ago? i missed most of it and can't pin down how it started, was it just an raid get like with the apples?
>>
>>430762
>wanting any board to be like /a/
are you fucking retarded
>>
>>430988
Considering /a/ is the best of the well known boards in terms of lacking shitposting detrimental to the board, no he's not.
>>
>>430987
Dunno what you're talking about. If you just mean loli threads, those have been there forever.
>>
>>430990
maybe by itself it's fine, but every time it leaks out into other boards it's always /pol/tier or worse
>>
>>431000
It never leaks out. You're a fucking newfag if you think it does. Where do you think you are?
>>
>>431002
http://www.4chan.org/qa/
>>
>>431003
And?
>>
>>431005
?
>>
>>430991
no, when i was able to get on it, i ctrl+f for loli on the /b/ catalog, and came up exactly 50 results, plus there was a few threads i saw say "OMG WHY SO MANY LOLI THREADS HAXORS" and such, so it was for sure a raid of some sort
>>
>>431007
You linked to /qa/. Good fucking argument.
>>
>>431010
>Where do you think you are?
>>
>>431009
Probably just an attempt to advertise a particular honeypot-chan.
>>
>>431000
>this guy gets triggered by anime while not even noticing the anime banners, advertisements, 404 girl, CSS themes, and memes like 'sage'.

You're a weeaboo yourself now, anon.
>>
>>431016
nah I actually don't mind anime in itself it's just that the people who openly claim they're from /a/ on other boards seem to either be the biggest mod/rulesfags or the worst unfunny shitposters
>>
>>431020
None of that happens
>>
>>431022
>this is an anime imageboard
just one example
>>
>>431024
oh god don't ask that
>>
>>431024
That's not "claiming they're from /a/" or being a shitposter. The only time I ever see that happen is when retards like you complain about anime reaction images when they are and have always been common on every board.
>>
>>431027
except I don't complain about anime reaction images and on the boards I frequent people rarely do, it's just that every time I bait one of those fuckers by posting >being an /a/utist they take it and continue arguing for that utterly retarded position
>>
>>431029
Oh, so you're a shitposter. Congrats, retard. You reap what you sow.
>>
>>431030
if I'm baiting them like that it's probably due to them already shitposting
>>
>>431031
I doubt that very seriously
>>
>>431033
ok man
>>
File: 1429664138634.jpg (31 KB, 726x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429664138634.jpg
31 KB, 726x480
What a coincidence, I'm a self-designated shitposting policeman too!
>>
>>429975

Mods are already cracking down on it and people are starting to cry "Reddit"

Funny since only a few years ago exploitable template fads like that would last weeks
>>
>>427198
>pressing on how this is a "japanese website"
To be fair, the site is quite literally a copy of 2chan and is owned by a nip. Faggots complaining about anime on the site which was not only made by a weeb, but also based on a Japanese creation should be told to fuck off. It's annoying as fuck to see somebody say that anime should fuck off when anime has been around since the beginning (shit, I think /b/ was once called Random/Anime or something, and the other boards created was for loli/shota/hentai because it was flooding /b/).

I'm fairly sure that most faggots complaining about it come from communities where it's not common, or it's easily avoidable.
>>
>>431074
And yet your anime boards are now a mere fraction. Quit crying about "muh anime site", you pissbaby.
>>
>>431082
Quit crying about anime on the site when it's been common across all the boards since the beginning then, pissbaby.
>>
>>431074
It's not so much people have an issue with anime, but the hostile faggots who use it to shitpost.
>>
>>431087
You're complaining about a problem that is near nonexistent, and if you're the same poster who was complaining some posts above, you yourself are instigating it through your own shitposting.
>>
File: 1427501352492.gif (997 KB, 500x265) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427501352492.gif
997 KB, 500x265
>>431090
>near nonexistent

Are you retarded? There's bound to be about 15 animeposters in one dead/slow board, and at the very least there would be about 90 more on popular boards like /v/.
>>
>>427584
Also rather worrying
>>
>>431095
No, I'm not retarded. I regularly visit several of the boards on this site, many the "main" boards. There is no anime shitposting. You are exaggerating because you don't like any mention of anything Japanese or any anime reaction images. I guarantee you this is your problem with so called "anime shitposters". Quit whining about nonexistent problems when there are bigger ones on this site.
>>
>>431095
How is that a 4chan problem? You sound pretty fucking soft. Does the anime pics hurt ur feelings?
>>
>>431104
I'm not the one who brought it up. If anyone's soft it's you.
>>
>>431074
the issue isn't the fact that this is a japanese website (though it's not, it jist has a lot of commonalities with japanese internet culture,) it's that spergs then try to use it to force retarded changes to the site that don't fit with the vast majority of the community (see: /d/)
>>
>>431115
>spergs then try to use it to force retarded changes to the site

[citation needed]
>>
File: 1408317029919.jpg (141 KB, 601x583) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408317029919.jpg
141 KB, 601x583
>>431114
Not making a strong stand for yourself are you?
>>
>>431104
Animeposting is a form of shitposting.
>>
>>431128
"I'm a newfag", the post
>>
>>431128
Ever heard of "One man's culture is another man's shitpost"?

Of course you haven't.
>>
>>431116
>(see: /d/)
>>
>come to happening to thread to see if there have been any good happenings recently
>only find hundreds of posts of the same arguments people have everywhere else on the website
>>
>>431131
Good example, spell it out for those who don't visit the board you mongoloid. And I very much doubt it's as big a problem as you're making it out to be. Again, you're exaggerating. One example does not equal a sitewide problem.
>>
>>431082
Fuck off. You're not helping anyone.

>>431087
That is a problem, I'll admit that. It does go both ways though. I've seen people complain about reaction images (especially on /v/). It usually goes
>somebody posts a reaction image from anime
>people start telling that anon to go back to /a/
>suddenly the thread devolves into shitposting
Both sides need to shut the fuck up, because it's annoying for everyone whenever it happens.

>>431115
I'm not too sure what the problem with /d/ is, as I don't really post on the board, but the most recent change with /d/ is that they won't allow western art anymore, as /aco/ came into existence. People requesting changes to suit their needs is retarded though.
>>
>>431133
>>431171
>/d/ is technically for alternate hentai (aka non-western fetish art)
>over time it comes to include western art and very few (generally nobody) gives a fuck since what's posted is generally quality and helps flesh out threads on more obscure shit
>hiro makes /aco/ naively for 'all western art'
>this wording means a bunch of people spam the board with fetish stuff
>people who actually wanted /aco/ complain since they just wanted a western porn board
>autistic /d/ mod has the excellent idea to ban western art since "now there's a board for it," making the problem on /aco/ infinitely worse and killing most of /d/ regardless of the fact that nobody wanted /aco/ to actually be a western fetish board
>now all the niche fetish threads on /aco/ die because its so fast due to having two boards in one and /d/ is almost completely futa
and if you look at this board and polls you'll see the few people who actually want things this way are an incredibly small vocal minority that have an irrational hatred of western art due to it being of "poor quality" even though at this point most western art is of equivalent quality to eastern shit. all of this started because of the outdated /a/-style attitude that this is an anime website and a blatant disregard for what the community actually wants due to it.
>>
>>431182
That does seem pretty shit. Honestly, I'd probably sticky up a post telling most of the previous /d/ posters to head on back to /d/, and tell the /d/-mod to not pass off work to another mod team. Either that, or there should be a board for western fetish art (but at that point, you might as well just make /d/ a general fetish art board). But telling a large percentage of your previous userbase to fuck off is never good, especially when both sides (the anons who wanted /aco/, and the anons who used to browse /d/) are interested in different things.
>>
>>431182
>>/d/ is technically for alternate hentai (aka non-western fetish art)
>technically
The title for /d/ is "Hentai/Alternative" not "Alternate Drawn Porn", so it isn't just "technically" it is meant to be exactly that.
Is even a rule >>>/d/rules/3
Just because mods slacked up does it mean it isn't valid. Just like how asking for sauce on /gif/ etc is also bannable but has been neglected by the mods.
That is the main problem here, with the fact that it got to the state that the rules weren't enforced and now people are crying over it now they are.

Potential Solutions

1. Tell people to stop bitching and have things stay as it is.
2. Rename and relaunch /d/ with new rules so it can include all Alternate Drawn Porn.
3. Make a western art alternate porn board.
4. Nuclear option of deleting /aco/ and try to put everything back into the box and go back to how it was before.

Each one will have its own problems since will always be someone bitching.
>>
>>>/a/136858365
I just dont know.
>>
Argentine shitposters ruining /int/

Ellos ganan
>>
>>431504
Heh
>>
>>431504
wow, /a/ can actually have fun
>>
>>431504
That's great. Also, thanks for saving this thread.
>>
>>431504
>737 replies

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
File: 1438053070061.jpg (351 KB, 900x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438053070061.jpg
351 KB, 900x720
>>431504
It's good to see OCanon is still alive.
>>
File: 1337286478499.png (9 KB, 261x547) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1337286478499.png
9 KB, 261x547
Oh boy I am loving all those happenings in this thread.
Fuck all you /q/2.0 babies.
>>
>>430762
There is always /jp/ if you like doujin games.
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 1654x1137) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 1654x1137
Atleast January's over.
>>428769
Spooky
>>420233
Are you color blind blondie?
>>430540
But the community won't ever accept and let them be will they?
>autismo creates am I autismo feels in anon
>>because that'll explain every thing. Loam!

Are the severs zero emission hiro? Googl claim they have offset their foot print<
>>
>>431623
>I want people to spoonfeed me all the hilarious meme posts on their homeboard instead of actually browsing, posting, and contributing to the site
It's extremely easy these days to tell who is from /r/4chan
>>
>>431697
what? anon's complaining about all the bitching going on in this thread instead of happenings. rightfully so.

meanwhile i'm not contribootin because my boards have been rather boring lately.
>>
>>431624
now that you mentioned, i did got into 2hu recently, which is funny considering how much i fucking hate moeshit, /jp/ does seem like a nice place once you get past the barrier of autism
>>
>>431726
>moeshit
>>
File: 1454319949504.jpg (68 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454319949504.jpg
68 KB, 576x1024
Not exactly 4chan related but apparently the channel Finebros is losing shitloads of subscribers due to some black belt jew-jitsu

http://nymag.com/following/2016/01/youtubers-at-war-over-those-react-videos.html

> Popular Youtubers Rafi and Benny Fine have set up a new venture called React World, which aims to aggregate and monetize every “react” video on YouTube — as in, "Someone Reacts to Something" — with the Fines handling licensing and taking a cut of the profit.

The two brothers also want to own the trademarks the following formats:
> “Do They Know It"
> “People Vs Food”
> “Lyric Breakdown”
> “Try Not to Smile or Laugh”
> “Opinions”
> and
> “People Vs Technology”

/pol/ /b/ and (for some reason) /mlp/ are having fun with that

>>>/pol/62694244
>>>pol/62701087

there is also a fucking live youtube video where they are watching the subs counter slowly drop if anyone wants a circlejerk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_qoGYnBJsY
>>
>>431733
surprised anybody hasn't heard about this, not 4chan news tho even if it's this retarded
>>
>>431733
Read about it, don't really see what board it would fit in since it just seems to be e-celeb bullshit. As you say it's not really related though trying to trademark "react" is a load of bollocks.

>(for some reason) /mlp/
I'd imagine they're just enjoying the drama with it being hiatus and all
>>
>>431504
fantastic
>>
>>431697
>a great meta-general a part of culture of older and better /qa/ is reddit
>/q/posting isn't

Waiting for gb2rdt, your only reply to everything
>>
>>431775
gb2/a/ :^)))
>>
It is that time of the month again on /jp/.
>>>/jp/14694157

Relatively new tradition but way better than the constant blogshit of older /jp/.
>>
>>431787
Is that Hiro as a trap?
>>
/toy/ soldier here.

In about a week we're going to have the winter wonfes, which is some event when some Japanese companies show new merchandise and weebs whine about how much money they will waste on plastic waifu shit.

Also, /a/ is going to have a blast as well.
>>
>>431794
Crap, forgot link:
>>>/toy/5431097
>>
>>431795
oh fuck, that sounds pretty damn fun, makes me wish i wasn't a poorfag
>>
>>431795
Oh shit, /a/ exploded with threads last year. Looking forward to this again.
>>
>>431787
I fucking hate those threads.
>>
Someone is trying to force dream Theater as /mu/core
>>
>>431928
mate dream theatre memeing has been a thing for a long time, this time it's just happening to be mixed with the current wave of post-neo-/mu/core charts
in other /mu/ news, the new genre "deep internet" has somehow been going strong for the better part of a week now with new releases coming out frequently and the generals staying somewhat clear of shitposters (other than the occasional 'this is just vaporwave' bait)
>>>/mu/62191661
>>
/b/
The 666666666 get is approaching and people are excited.
>>
>>>/b/666666666
>>
File: 1454370422888.png (137 KB, 1319x966) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454370422888.png
137 KB, 1319x966
>>432034
>>432038
May GET
>>
>>432159
WHAT A GET!
>>
>>429975
PACHA THREAD RATINGS
/VP/
/V/
/CO/
/OTHER BOARDS/
FIGHT ME
>>
>>430503
Genwar on /vp/
Literally insult any gen and people will fight.
EVEN THOUGH IT'S AGAINST THE RULES AND MODS DON'T DO SHIT
>>
>>432034
>>432038
>>432159
paizuri May confirmed for mega Satan
>>
/pol/ is going nuclear over Donald Trump "getting btfo", /int/ is currently filled with /pol/ shit because of this
>>
>>432682
IT'S BEEN A HECK OF A NIGHT ANON!
GOODNIGHT!
>>
/a/ is still going strong with fakku shitposting today.
>>
>>432159
May and Apostel
Excellent combination.
>>
Hiro is masturbating again.
>>
>>432974
link or pics? sounds hot :^)
>>
>>>/v/326142881
People go on such lenghts to bait newfags here.
>>
Mod said RWBY manga is allowed on /a/, no one agreed with him and everyone spammed the whole thread until it reached 700+ posts.
>>
>>433093
Here's the post
>>>/a/136927808
>>
>>433093
>>433100
It's actually 900+ posts, almost 1k. Don't forget that the mod was so unhappy with the fact no one agreed with his /co/cksucker decision, that he decided to rangeban instead of normal bans in hopes of prevent dissent.
>>
/v/ is eagerly counting down the release of XCOM 2. Most are especially excited for snakefus.
>>
>>433100
>>433093
>>
>>433648
and people always love to claim /a/ is the pinnacle of this site (in moderation especially)
>>
>>433667
This is a case of a mod going rouge, again. The most likely case its the nipplemod as well. There has been a mod actively trying to force rwby onto the board every month. Two threads got deleted yesterday within 20 posts, but then suddenly that stopped.
>>
>>433669
I've not kept up with this shit but I've heard that nipplemod of /a/ is the same mod that fucked /d/ over, is this true at all?
Also obligatory /qa/ "review the fucking mods and finally remove the shit ones"
>>
>>433671
>is this true at all
Well, with the mods being anonymous, not beyond speculation. Whether you take that speculation seriously is up to yourself, since there is no substantial evidence.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>433671
Nipplemod did nothing wrong.
Breasts were always ok but there is a line for how far you can push it.

This rwby mod seems to taking it somewhat far.
Yes it got serialized but its not manga, its a comic so it belongs on /co/.
>>
>>433702
No one cares about its manga status, that isn't the problem. The problem is the same reason people didn't want naruto. It's the userbase. The people who like rwby are just cancerous. The majority of rwby 4chan fanbase resides in /co/, which already has a fucking eternal general. I've only skimmed the general before, but it was just cancerous, simple as that. Apparently, a lot of /co/ doesn't like them either and going by /qa/ and the rwby /a/ thread yesterday, a lot of the /rwby/ doesn't like itself either. It's just simply cancerous to everyone. Rwbyfags have already antagonized /a/ once before, so most people hate the fans and series in general. No one wants it on /a/ because no one wants its cancerous fanbase anywhere near /a/. The only people trying to force it are shitposters, that one mod and people who want to run away from /co/. The issue there is, the /co/mblrtards are still just as bad as the others in its general. The mod is obviously a /co/cksucker who doesn't like /a/. The majority of the anons who don't want rwby would be perfectly fine with it being there if you removed its cancerous fanbase, removed /co/ from posting on /a/ and they never talked about its source. The issue there is, if that occurred, there wouldn't a thread on /a/, because there would be no one left who would give a fuck about the shit series to post.

tl;dr rwby doesn't belong on /a/ because its fanbase is everything /a/ hates.
>>
>>433599
Can only get /v/-kids excited with shitty fanservice these days, how sad.
>>
>>433719
I agree with what you're saying but I'm curious as to what your opinion would be if a general had grown in /a/ that should technically belong on another board. Especially if most of /a/ didn't like that general and wanted to kick it out.
I say this because /a/ got /a/ related quests moved to /tg/ and the monster girl general moved to /jp/ despite the threads being made up of /a/ posters and the other boards not wanting them. I want to support /a/ stopping mods from forcing a /co/ general on them but it feels like a bit of a double standard.
>>
>>433777
/a/ never forced anything anywhere, that was all moot and the mods doing. /a/ never said send it here, they said to get fucking rid of it. Most people said for toonami threads to go on /tv/, because that's technically where it belongs. They, however, went to /co/, because that's where most people talking about toonami were.

/a/ has generally always kept to itself and left everyone else alone. When there is something they don't like, they don't say move it, they say kill it and get rid of it. You can't blame /a/ for moot and the mod decisions.
>>
>>433780
That makes sense, mods pushing a problem to where they won't see it instead of fixing it. Good luck with keeping rwby of your board.
>>
File: 1454380766127.jpg (66 KB, 940x620) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454380766127.jpg
66 KB, 940x620
/mu/ is having a fucking pun thread of all things
>>>/mu/62225724
>>
>>433842
>all those salty faggots bitching about reddit
Its like people don't expect a board filled with really bored people to produce OC
>>
>>433842
That thread gave me AIDS.
>>
>>433842
I wish i could get most of those jokes.
Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 48
Thread DB ID: 484545



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.