[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I propose we make a /yt/ containment board for all YouTube e-celeb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

I propose we make a /yt/ containment board for all YouTube e-celeb related shit.

Unless the YouTube video is very directly related to the post/thread.

/v/ was ruined by this shit and /vr/ is already writhing in pain.
>>
File: 1412021380598.png (258KB, 1215x507px) Image search: [Google]
1412021380598.png
258KB, 1215x507px
>Unless the YouTube video is very directly related to the post/thread.
This still lets the door open for the MAIN PROBLEM with e-celeb threads instead fixing it; take any AVGN thread for example even if his videos technically are about (retro) video games the discussion in those threads won't be about the game he did a review of, it will be about about Mike's dick, James being cuck or James' wife being evil SJW which would still be /v/ and /vr/ related by the logic that his video is about a video game.

This is the reason there needs to be an youtube containment board with no exceptions allowed.

As a sidenote everyone already know /v/ is beyond saving but I'd like to at least an attempt to save /vr/ from off-topic shit being allowed and them becoming "accepted culture" there
>>
Wholeheartedly support this idea.

A Youtube board would benefit both the people who want to discuss Youtube-specific matters (like sharing tips about making your own channel and stuff like that) to discussing e-celebs.

Most of /v/ is flooded with e-celeb gossip that isn't even video games, and /vr/ is also going that way as OP said.
>>
>>418829
I like the idea but it's probably just going to be the same old stuff all the time
>>
>>419321
There's a ton of shit on yt and it keeps the yt drama away from speaking about relevant topics.

We have a board about fucking origami and oekeki (I don't even know what that fucking is.
>>
Or maybe mods should just stop being fags and delete e-celeb shit.
>>
>>419346
You're asking for waaaaaaay too much there, man.

Let's keep shit realistic here.

Slow boards like /vr/ don't even have mods. It's precisely one janitor and he takes hours, sometimes days to delete offtopic stuff.
>>
File: v_culture.jpg (254KB, 1794x834px) Image search: [Google]
v_culture.jpg
254KB, 1794x834px
>>418829
Sorry anon, e-celebs are /v/ culture. Enjoy the future of gaming.
>>
>>419420
/v/ is gone but we have other games.
>>
>>419592
>other games
I mean, other boards
>>
File: 1442467922234.jpg (27KB, 473x528px) Image search: [Google]
1442467922234.jpg
27KB, 473x528px
>>418829
This is starting to become a thing on /pol/ as well. Damn viral marketer sock puppets and unpaid interns do nothing but spam videos for some clickbait writer or podcast host or twitter attentionwhore. (pic related) so they get extra views for their videos and/or adsense clickthrough money for their sites.
>>
>>418829
I unironically support this because I want an excuse to shill my favorite underappreciated youtubers.
>>
File: 1422307415960.png (7KB, 486x451px) Image search: [Google]
1422307415960.png
7KB, 486x451px
>>418829
>>419683

>>419163
According to this thread this is also a thing on /tv/ meaning that there are at least 4 boards that suffer from this cancer.
>>
>>419399
>Slow boards like /vr/ don't even have mods. It's precisely one janitor and he takes hours, sometimes days to delete offtopic stuff.
Then the mods should do something to rectify that.

Oh wait, they won't. Because they're useless faggots.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.