[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make 4chan great again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1452476517359.jpg (41KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
1452476517359.jpg
41KB, 500x591px
>remove the ability to view the site while banned
>make every rule violation an immediate permaban
>along with permabanning the offender permaban everyone that posted in the same thread as him

Every problem solved with this simple solution.
>>
File: 5d70.jpg (4KB, 157x200px) Image search: [Google]
5d70.jpg
4KB, 157x200px
>Global Rule #8
>Complaining about 4chan (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.

Goodbye
>>
>How to make 4chan stale again
fixed

The problem 4chan has is too many people, threads are too fast. It turns it into a chatroom atmosphere rather than a forum atmosphere.

You aren't going to fix that with rules.
Extreme adherence to rules + chatroom speeds = stale content being repeated over and over for a quick laugh
>>
>>418690
>stale content being repeated over and over for a quick laugh

Sounds like what the mods have been dreaming off.

Less shit they actually have to moderate and more time they have to circlejerk each other on the IRC
>>
>>418607
The most effective way to fix most things is to remove the inline extension and the catalog, you fag.
>>
We're looking at the problem the wrong way. We need to Balkanize 4chan more.

Make /b/ channels. You enter /b/ and you can't see the same thread as other people unless you're directly linked to it. It'd slow each individual thread waaaay down.
>>
>>418835
Let me be more specific because I just read what I wrote and I'm an idiot.

I mean let's say there's 10 "channels" and then you get randomly put into one of them. Not one for you and you alone.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.