[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are these threads allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: img0038.png (146KB, 830x567px) Image search: [Google]
img0038.png
146KB, 830x567px
>>>/a/136444104

Make sure to actually look over the thread, rather than just the image here.

It's absolutely loaded with tripcancer meta discussion, and pure idiocy in general. I thought /a/ was meant for discussing anime, not for tripfag circlejerking and RPing over a 5 year old show.
>>
Why do you hate fun so much? Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>418504
>01/22/16(Fri)15:25:47 No.136444104
Are you an Australian?
>>
There's nothing inherently wrong work tripfags. If you're worried about them getting attention, you're not helping it.
>>
>>418504
Tripcancer and meta discussion aren't against the rules. RPing is only against the rules on /mlp/ if you check the site rules. You are free to not post in any thread you don't want to post in.
>>
>>418508
>>418510
>>418512
>>418518
You aren't welcome here and you're presence is worse than that of pony fuckers. You are a key element of the problems which have taken /a/ from an amonymous image board to an insufferable chatlobby full of autistic teenagers whom aggressively segment conversation and stifle creativity.

Fucking die.
Just fucking die already and piss off so we can start to reclaim the board we shaped before you came in masses and destroyed it.
>>
>>418526
Okay, I'm going to need you to calm down. You came to /qa/ to talk to people on /qa/ and the people on /qa/ disagree with you. I don't even go to /a/. Your problems don't make any sense to me. You might as well be speaking Spanish for all the sense you're making right now.

You're not on /a/ right now. You're the one who isn't welcome here. Either learn to fit in or leave. I don't care which. You're anonymous and I won't remember you in 10 minutes.
>>
>>418526
>/a/ reclaiming the board from tripcode users

Ironic, since it started out with a lot of them, and everyone managed to coexist peacefully. How new are you?
>>
>>418601
I just happen to be one of the worst tripfags in the threads, well, less worse than Lawnchair. His posts makes it seem like i'm friends with ACK-kun, but it really isn't like that.
>>
>>418636
Lelouch is still the only good tripfag
>>
>>418636
Apple made obvious lies. He can't even understand they don't suppress what he wrote. If he keeps denying the facts, he is really a clown. That's why he hates screenshots in Desustorage and just makes one-sided demands not to post the pics.

>>418672
Lelouch is merely a moron. He doesn't know anything about TPP.
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/135668106/#135673200
>>
>>418672
Lelouchs shittaste still astounds me to this day. Sometimes he has it good, but damn for the most part.

>>418682
I dislike it because no one in the live threads want it.
>>
>>418693
Are you truly a retard? I needed to do it, because I had a lot of important discussion, though you escaped.
>>
>>418704
And guess what happened? It scared more people away. More people to discuss with. In the end, you caused more harm than good.
>>
>>418705
It’s a waste of time to talk with you.
>>
File: Cancer.jpg (598KB, 1810x919px) Image search: [Google]
Cancer.jpg
598KB, 1810x919px
I've been saying this shit for years. They get away with shit that no other board does.

If you post an offtopic thread under the guise of a video game on /v/, your thread will more often than not get deleted.

If you post an offtopic shitpost thread on /a/, but use an image of a little girl, it will last until the bump limit without question.
>>
>>418558
You don't even know basic 4chan shit and you sound like you came straight from reddit. Fuck off and kill yourself.

>>418518
Those actually are against the rules.

Good job, tripfags, you're providing an excellent demonstration of what OP was going on about, since his post didn't explain it very well.

>>418730
Back in the /q/ days the mods were informed about shaking mumi threads, which the tripfaggotry here is descended from, and they got hit with bans for a week or two before going back to business as usual. Deleting a few threads doesn't stop ban evaders.
>>
>>418740
Point out every rule please.
>>
>>418740
Which rule says you can't be a tripfag?

Which rule says you can't have meta discussion?
>>
>>418740
>You don't even know basic 4chan shit and you sound like you came straight from reddit. Fuck off and kill yourself.
It's cute that you think you're appreciated here.

Your home board is garbage. #banime and all that. Nobody gives a rat's ass about you. /qa/ isn't the place to bitch about your home board's problems and mods aren't going to come here and give you a pat on the butt and tell you you did a nice job for choosing to come here when the report feature didn't work. You're the one with no semblance of an idea of how 4chan works. "Basic 4chan shit" eludes you. Have a nice day.
>>
>>418730
Truly quality board kek
>>
>>418730
/a/'s self moderation sure is working!
>>
>>418770
>nobody gives a rat's ass
Just hang yourself, better yet, do it in public so we can all laugh at your fat fucking corpse.
>>
>>420594
Are you gonna teleport behind me and make me do it with your samurai sword?
>>
File: 1438628501969.jpg (66KB, 634x727px) Image search: [Google]
1438628501969.jpg
66KB, 634x727px
I like this thread. Please continue the petty bickering over cartoons.
>>
>>418504
I think that thread should be deleted for being a massive spoiler first of all. I don't even need to see the stupid discussion.
>>
>>420640
Cartoons that this website was built off of.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.