[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this accurate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: autist bingo.png (46KB, 924x1032px) Image search: [Google]
autist bingo.png
46KB, 924x1032px
Is this accurate?
>>
>>417893
>4x4 bingo
lel
>>
>>417893

Yes but the image is shit and bingo is supposed to be 5x5.

Also you forgot "randomly accusing you of liking Cowboy Bebop."
>>
>>417897
I think a general accusation of liking "entry-level trash" would fit the best
>>
needs more 'delete /pol/'
>>
>>417896
>>417897
I couldn't think of more, I'll expand it later
>>
File: donald trump animu.jpg (274KB, 1095x1003px) Image search: [Google]
donald trump animu.jpg
274KB, 1095x1003px
>>417906
No
>>
>>417893
We did it Reddit!
>>
Strange, I never get called names OP
>>
File: sides and pessimism.png (86KB, 268x309px) Image search: [Google]
sides and pessimism.png
86KB, 268x309px
>HE GOT SO MAD THAT HE NEEDED TO MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD FOR HIS BUTTHURT

MY
FUCKING
SIDES
>>
File: Untitled.gif (66KB, 924x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.gif
66KB, 924x1032px
>>417893

Not so fast. 2 can play this game.
>>
>>417897
How the fuck is liking Cowboy Bebop even bad? Is it because just about everybody likes it and it's cool to not fit in anywhere but /a/?
>>
>>418151
Stop listening to the /co/umblrtard who is just upset he can't talk about toonami on /a/. No one fucking gets up you for liking Cowboy Bebop, fucking /a/ has posted about it and liked it for years. See you cowboy is one of the most commonly used catchphrases on the board and was used a lot when moot left. No one cares if you like it, the problem is idiots who act and treat it like some golden master piece and are annoying about it. Yes, it was good, but in comparison to a lot of other things from its time, its not a master piece and its only claimed like so from people new to the fucking medium who watched youtube recs or a reddit anime chart. The same sort of person who says moeshit is killin the industry and that manime isn't being made anymore, despite only watching like 20 cheery picked pre-200 and then looked at one or two popular seasonal anime and then decided to declare it dead unironically without knowing anything.

It has nothing to do with what they like, it has to do with the way they act, speak and their obvious lack of knowledge on the topic and they are fucking annoying.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.