[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reduce 4chan to 6 boards /b/, /a/, /v/, /fit/, /trash/, and /mlp/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 56885686585.png (150KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
56885686585.png
150KB, 300x300px
Reduce 4chan to 6 boards
/b/, /a/, /v/, /fit/, /trash/, and /mlp/.

Doing this will instantly fix 4chan.
>>
No it won't.
>>
and thus the seeds were sown for a bountiful (You) harvest
>>
Reminder that if you are posting pictures of that nigger, you are the cancer killing 4chan.

Permabanning OP would do much more good that deleting any board.
>>
>>417527
How?

We don't need all these extra boards. Amass the anons into one place.
>>
>>417540
Stop pretending like you know what 4chan needs.
>>
>>417547
I've been on 4chan for almost TWO WEEKS. My friend from gamerghazi sent me here, and xer has been here for almost a WHOLE MONTH. I DO know what's best.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 250x250px
>>417557
Wow a whole month... This is...This is bait
>>
>>417567
How the heck did a kid like you find this place?
>>
>>417574
A kid? If i was a kid the /v/irgins would raped and dressed me up ad zero suit samus by now
>>
Much like a banning will instantly fix OP.
>>
>>417592
I vote ban OP as well drakeposter...really nigger?
>>
He's got a bit of a point. The one-letter boards, the originals and second-comers should be the meat-and-potatoes of 4chan.

This glut of 2, then 3 and now 4 and 5 letter boards is where the thread got lost. 4chan became a nation instead of a city-state. And nobody on one side of a nation likes people on the other side, or even part way across it.

I think his limited boards number is too low, however, and his post seems definitely to be bait. But even this bait has a colonel of truth in it.
>>
>>417526
Fuck you fucking horsefucker
>>
>/mlp/

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>417801
>>418455
> Not wanting a containment board for horse fuckers.

How new can you be?
>>
>>418557
Keep the horsefucker coarl going but get /pol/ and /k/ to gas those dirty niggers
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.