[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>remove the green arrow >nobody knows how to use it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: meme arrow.png (6KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
meme arrow.png
6KB, 500x500px
>remove the green arrow
>nobody knows how to use it
>>
>>417044
Overcoming functional fixedness doesn't mean you don't know how to use something, Anon. Actually, it means you know how to use it better than other people.
>>
>>417054
>oh yeah?
>can you please clarify
>thanks
>>
File: The Green Arrow.jpg (537KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
The Green Arrow.jpg
537KB, 3000x1688px
>>417055
Well, alright.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functional_fixedness

Functional fixedness is when you see an object as only having one purpose. For example, seeing the green arrow as something you can only use to quote something and not use it in other clever ways is functional fixedness.

>Here I am using the arrow to not quote anybody in particular. I'm just making my text green. What I mean when I use this in this way is open to interpretation and is up to the reader to decipher.

In your post you used the green arrow, I'm assuming, to try to prove a point about how using the green arrow ineffectively is annoying. The thing is, in doing so, you yourself used the green arrow in a clever way and proved that it can be used in other ways, if only to prove a point.

You're very good at posting and I want you to know that I appreciate you.
>>
>>417044
Get rid of green text by doing the following:

Open custom CSS either in native 4chan extension or 4chanX

Paste the following:
element {
}
.postMessage > .quote, s:hover .quote, .str, .atv, .new, .catalog-thread > .comment > .quote {
color: #024 !important;
}

Save and reload the page. Congratulations, your green text is now blue.
>>
>
>
>
>no
>>
File: 1451543142995.jpg (188KB, 749x903px) Image search: [Google]
1451543142995.jpg
188KB, 749x903px
>>417057
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT
>>
>>417151
S U C K
U U C K
C C C K
K K K K
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.