[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you noticed that they fixed the report captcha? Post your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1453119074758.jpg (24KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1453119074758.jpg
24KB, 420x420px
Have you noticed that they fixed the report captcha? Post your thanks messages here.
>>
Oh, bloody brilliant, you'll bitch and moan about the mods to kingdom come but you wankers will stay quiet as mice any time they do something good. Sod off.
>>
>it's another thread by the undertale guy
>>
>>415695
Bitch, fuck you!
>>
>>414882
Thank them for taking a good 2 years since they started with recaptcha to update the report interface?

If by "thanks" you mean "..about fucking time you lazy cunts" then yeah.. thanks..
>>
>>415677
Threads that are happy don't get replies.

Are you new?
>>
File: lel.png (51KB, 351x282px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
51KB, 351x282px
>>414882
I wouldn't know.
>>
Theory: the barrier was the fourth wall the whole time

The war and the creation of the barrier symbolizes how adults in our society carry a deep seated institutionalized fear of letting their imaginations run wild and try to suppress them by forming a firm mental barrier between what does and doesn't exist

Frisk being determined enough to find an ending where the barrier shatters symbolizes you being immersed enough to overcome that fear and let the cast of Undertale into your heart even knowing full well that they're not real

Genocide represents you vehemently rejecting that notion and trying to prove the world of Undertale is just imaginary and not worth your time in real life

Soulless pacifist is the game mocking you for that decision. "You've already decided I'm nothing but a work of fiction, so you no longer get to be immersed in me even if you want to"
>>
>>415871
That's a pretty nice interpretation. I like it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.