[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was /vg/ a mistake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1448405951346.jpg (57KB, 245x296px) Image search: [Google]
1448405951346.jpg
57KB, 245x296px
Was /vg/ a mistake?
>>
I don't know
>>
Can you repeat the question?
>>
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
>>
I'd like to buy a vowel
>>
*raises paw*
>>
Who?
>>
>>414450
>3rd most popular board
>a mistake
Not from a revenue point of view, no.
>>
>>414479
But most people admit, I think even moot admitted, that it was a mistake
>>
Sometimes I think yes, but then I remember that it would just be all over /v/ if it didn't exist.
>>
>>414491
No he didn't. /vp/ was a mistake and should have been part of /vp/ as it is what allows /v/ to have less generals clogging up the board.
>>
>>415002
>and should have been part of /vp/
I meant /vg/. The reason /vp/ was created was the same reason they made /vg/ really. The whole pokemon thing covers more media and shit but it was before moot made /vg/ so he didn't realize the right approach on the first try but furries also moved out of /v/ en masse after /vp/ was made so it's pseudo containment board.
>>
>>>/qa/ was a mistake
>>
>>415010
Which sadly needs to go now since janitors don't bother with /vp/ at all and the mods seemingly don't care
>>
>>415330
no, just a and v
>>
>>414458
>>414459
>>414460
>>414461
>>414462
t. Pony Island
>>
>>416313
super gay game 2bh.
ripped off some game the surgeon sim guys made for stuart ashen and everyone thinks it's so original.
>>
Anymore /vg/ is the only place you can discuss video games. You certainly can't on /v/.

Course if the game you want to discuss isn't FOTM then you're just shit out of luck.
>>
>>416778
It could do with more thread slots or more posts a thread or something, small threads constantly get pushed off the board by the big boy threads
>>
>>416817
Delete /vg/, install some forum software modded to allow anonymous posts, all problems solved
>>
>>414450
Yes.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.