[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2013 /v/ Had Monster Girl Quest win almost every award at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: u wot.jpg (66KB, 641x589px) Image search: [Google]
u wot.jpg
66KB, 641x589px
>2013 /v/

Had Monster Girl Quest win almost every award at our VGAs.

>2016 /v/

Calls anything from Japan "weebshit".

What the fuck happened? When did redditor normies ruined this board? Did GG have something to do with it?
>>
>>414250
Pretty much. The normies and Redditors fucking hate anything anime related. They tend to invade those threads and call everyone pedophiles. The ones who hate weebs are the ones who don't know shit about 4chan history and culture.

Its disgusting what has happened to /v/.
>>
File: whyredditwhy.png (643KB, 1264x708px) Image search: [Google]
whyredditwhy.png
643KB, 1264x708px
>>414250
what has you convinced that redditors dislike japanese games?

https://www.reddit.com/r/touhou/
https://www.reddit.com/r/metalgearsolid
https://www.reddit.com/r/monstergirlquest
https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynight
https://www.reddit.com/r/visualnovels
>>
>>414280
Oh wait I know where this is going: Reddit is for serious discussions and 4chan is for funposting.

Also you should be banned on sight for posting links to Reddit
>>
>>414250
>When did redditor normies ruined this board?
>VGAs has been ran by reddit normies since its inception

Also MGQ was the meme game of 2013 like Undertail is the current meme game.
>>
File: whatIsYourProblem.png (197KB, 774x518px) Image search: [Google]
whatIsYourProblem.png
197KB, 774x518px
>>414297
Which rule have I broken?

The one where I provided proof that you're wrong?
>>
>>414300
I dunno about it being "run" by reddit, but I remember that were was a big problem with outside votes coming from reddit, so they had to nullify some of them.
>>
>>414309
That's pretty ironic considering 4chan's reputation with online voting websites.
>>
>>414307
You broke the cardinal rule: Don't be a cunt
>>
>>414311
And where exactly is that cardinal rule written?
>>
>>414250
A combo of GG and the fappening within close time frames topping it off with the fact /v/ lost any old 4chan culture so they were welcoming as hell was effectively the nail in the coffin.
>>
>>414250
You'll notice that 2013 /v/ NEVER whined about "tumblr shit" either. I hate to say it but the site was a lot more mature back then.
>>
>>414250
This place just gets worse and worse. Never been surprised by anything.
>>
>>414353
>welcoming as hell
Even if it wasn't, it would've still choked on it's own cancer-like circlejerking promoting singular thought. Exactly like Reddit or Tumblr, social media in general has a probably with homogeneous behavior.
>>
>>414804
>probably
Fuck, I meant problem.
>>
>>414312
It's cardinal, it's not written anywhere friend.
>>
What happen to this year vidya gaem awards?
>>
>>414896
/v/ is too retarded to do those anymore.
>>
>>414892
That's not what Cardinal means.
>>
>>414804
/v/'s kinda like that scene from Fight Club with project Mayhem applicants standing outside and being told to leave, then Bob actually starts to leave and MainCharacter is like, "wait no no this is how it work you just deal with it and then we eventually let you in."
>>
>>414982
Sure budy, whatever
>>
File: tumblrURLjusttotriggeryou.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblrURLjusttotriggeryou.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>415021
>they gave up

I WON!
>>
>>414982
Everyone knows Cardinal is the guy from RWBY. Unless they're a dirty pleb that doesn't watch it. Ugh, anime fans are the worst.
>>
>>414896
That's what I wanted to know.
>>
File: 1444934024301.jpg (20KB, 275x267px) Image search: [Google]
1444934024301.jpg
20KB, 275x267px
>>414250
Why is it that anyone here who doesn't like all kinds of anime is accused of being reddit?
>>
>>416323
As one Redditor put it, "It's a meme, you dip."
>>
>Had Monster Girl Quest win almost every award at our VGAs.

A year before they managed to get Katawa Shoujo only one award which was for worst gameplay. Our VGAs doesn't mean shit when you're trying to summerize /v/
>>
>>414353
The ironic thing is, the discussion and culture would have kept everyone away if /v/ hadn't split into four boards to preserve discussion and culture.
>>
File: 1317096629353.png (12KB, 290x180px) Image search: [Google]
1317096629353.png
12KB, 290x180px
>>416323
>come to an anime website
>complain about anime
>>
>>416361
Nice assumption faggot, I never said I disliked anime, I assumed my reaction image would have made that crystal fucking clear. I was wondering why disliking it makes it reddit. Now fuck off.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.