[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please Remove GR15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 35

File: barney.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
barney.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
Hear me out.

I am fucking sick and tired of Barneyfags shit. Far too many times I have seen threads with a lot of potential and actual content be absolutely fucking ruined because someone posted an obscure barely-MLP related picture in the thread, or as the OP. Literally every thread he shows up in turns into shitpost central. Banning him obviously isn't working.

If we remove GR15, we remove his only autistic reason for posting his bullshit.

Think about it.
>>
>>413252
I honestly agree, you have to be a huge fucking autist to get triggered over a pony anyway.
>>
>>413253
>huge fucking autist
You just described half the site.
>>
>>413252
Now that bronies arent really a big thing anymore, I have to agree
>>
I'm all for it. Sure, they'll probably be a flood of mlp shit for a while, but it'll die down and then Barneyfag will have to fuck off somewhere.

Besides, who fucking cares if someone posts an image of something they like? Every other mother fucker does that already.
>>
>>413252
>implying that would stop him
He is much too proud and powerful. He is our wishful warrior and he will help put an end to this world's gross normality.
>>
Why is his name Barneyfag?
>>
>>413262
That's what he calls anons who enjoy MLP. It's a long story, but basically Barney and Friends is his ultimate trigger and he compares anything he doesn't like to it. The name just kinda stuck.
>>
>>413262
He likes Barney more than MLP and is mad others don't share his opinion.

But actually, his main argument is that both are targeted towards kids, despite the creator of FIM saying that she made it for families, which is why I like the above reason more.
>>
>>413264
>implying
He doesn't get triggered by barney at all
>>
Anyone being pissed off at MLP this long since it's started has a serious problem, and at this point, the rule'd be better off gone.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 500x213px
>>413252
no No NO
YOU WILL DIEEEE
>>
File: barneyfag's letter.jpg (1018KB, 2232x1898px) Image search: [Google]
barneyfag's letter.jpg
1018KB, 2232x1898px
>>413267
Do you have any idea who we're talking about?
>>
File: introtobarneyfag.png (2MB, 3000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
introtobarneyfag.png
2MB, 3000x4500px
>>413262
Here. Read this and if you want more just let me know.
>>
I see more autism coming from people against MLP than people for MLP, so why not? You've got my vote.
>>
>>413253
>>413256
>>413258
>>413269
No. No one wants you faggots shitting up this site again. Especially when the show is still airing new episodes.
>>413265
Too bad neckbeards aren't families, familia
>>
>>413280
Hey, Barneyfag, nice of you to drop in. You can go now.
>>
>>413252
Ponies are the one thing that actualy got contained well on this site. Once you break that containment then it is really hard to go back since it would be hard to put it all back in the box.
People already shitpost enough with anime images because it triggers people and pony images will just add to that (and will probably be even worse at causing butthurt).
>>
>>413280
>Autistic tripfag calling other people faggots

Oh the irony.
>>
>>413280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>413283
Barneyfag is a nigger too, but just because I'm against him doesn't mean I want you faggots to shit up this site again.
If you actually want GR15 to be removed, wait until the show is done. But even then there is no chance.
>>
>>413252
How about you simply stop posting ponies outside /mlp/?
>>
>>413290
I'd take you seriously if you weren't a tripfag.

As it is, you're the most autistic person here. Congratulations.
>>
>>413286
Here's some advice. Don't post mlp outside of /mlp/
>>
File: tak.png (137KB, 512x425px) Image search: [Google]
tak.png
137KB, 512x425px
>>413280
>>413271

...Why do I recognize that name...

And no, it's not from seeing it on 4chan
>>
>>413292
This guy doesn't just respond to MLP, though. It'd be great to see GR15 removed to spite him.
>>
>>413295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>413294
>le autism XDD
Fine, nigger. Ponies stay in /mlp/
>>
>>413300
For now anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 750x1334px
>>413296
?
>>
>>413252
For people wondering who Barneyfag is:
https://kiwifar.ms/threads/barneyfag-x86x2-revved-barney-watchhating-lulzyworthy-gigantic-autist-aspiring-4chan-janitor.10780/
>>
File: 1435628362917.png (70KB, 175x158px) Image search: [Google]
1435628362917.png
70KB, 175x158px
>>413292
I'm willing to bet that 99% of the pony posts made outside of /mlp/ (that don't come from Barneyfag himself) are just trolls who don't watch the show trying to lure Barneyfag.
>>
>>413296
Nice Tak btw
>>
>>413304
This.
>>
>>413304
They are. As funny as it is to watch barneyfag sperg out, it's way too convenient that the post goes up and he shows up almost instantly.
>>
>>413307
>B-but muh RSS feed on the side of my screen!
It's almost like he's so dedicated he never eats, sleeps, or goes anywhere.

That last one's probably true, though.
>>
>>413306
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
Is barneyfag really one person? or is it like on /a/ where anyone who hates a tsundere is tsundere hater kun(not that I have any hate against them myself)? I mean they may originally have been one person but has evolved over time to just mean a person who is against a thing.
>>
>>413319
hello barneyfag. Before you say you're not him, you answer this way when any anon gets your panties in a bunch.
>>
>>413319
This.
>>
>>413321
newfag
>>
>>413320
It is one guy, this fucker literally has no life and is a NEET.

He's able to get away with it because of cushy Canadian social security though
>>
File: 1437882671888.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1437882671888.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>413319
You uh... Just did that to me, though.
>>
>>413324
calm down barneyfag.
>>
>>413320
He's far too consistent with his posts to be any more than a single person.

Also he is confirmed NEET
>>
>>413322
>Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
Never cucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>413331
>>Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>Never cucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
Never cucking reply to me again undyne you're contributing to the thread.
>>
File: 1415412068209.png (11KB, 430x402px) Image search: [Google]
1415412068209.png
11KB, 430x402px
Wow. Even when he isn't here, it seems just mentioning Barneyfag turns a thread into shitpost central.

So much for discussing GR15 and Barneyfag's bullshit.
>>
>>413353
I want to stop Barneyfag in the middle of his monologue and just wrap my arms around him and pull him into an embrace. At first he'd just kind of be shocked and not say anything, then he'd make some snide comment while shaking his head and grabbing my arms to push me away but I don't let go. I hug him tighter and I bury my face in his neck fluff and just sit there silently. He starts to get angry at me not taking this whole thing seriously, and how I'm being such an idiot. I still don't say anything and he starts shouting right into my ear and digs his claws into my arms. But I don't let go. And after a while he relents and wraps his arms around me and tears form in his eyes and he says he's sorry. Then he says "Don't you have anything better to do?"

And I tell him no, I really don't.
>>
>>413353
Yeah well, Barneyfag's like an asexual shitposting fungus or something. One of these days, if GR15 is left in place, 4chan will just be a bunch of Barneyfag spawn hating on everything because they've been "deeply scarred" in high school.
>>
>>413292
If that were the issue nobody would care, but this guy shitposts relentlessly at images that are barely even pony related.
This one time, I saw what looked like a regular old Daisy thread, so I clicked the link only to see Barneyfag throwing his little temper tantrum and providing a link to a pony site that had the picture. So I clicked the link, and you know what I saw?

"File removed, not pony related"
>>
File: 1399940609816.png (275KB, 635x471px) Image search: [Google]
1399940609816.png
275KB, 635x471px
I'm just surprised 4chan doesn't have a ton of other mentally ill NEETs doing things like Barneyfag does to shit up 4chan.
>>
>>413489
Check /int/ or /vg/ out
>>
>>413489
The idea behind this thread is to put a stop to them before another one comes.
>>
>>413490
I never go to those boards
>>
File: accel spammer.png (3MB, 1423x2115px) Image search: [Google]
accel spammer.png
3MB, 1423x2115px
>>413489
I think the main thing stopping people is that most people are too lazy leaving only a few people that will actually go that far.
Though things like it have happend in the past. Back in 2011 /a/ was wrecked by a spammer that would manually fill out hundreds of captchas in advance for a spam script to flood the board with pictures of accelerator, which rendered the board unusable.
>>
>>413252
>purposefully make a thread with a filename straight from a pony-related booru
>get upset when Barneyfag shits the thread up
Don't even try to act innocent.
>>
>>413522
It's more like
>Post a picture
>Thread gets derailed by an autist
>>
File: Rubicon.webm (2MB, 366x254px) Image search: [Google]
Rubicon.webm
2MB, 366x254px
Reminder:

https://4ch.be/_/search/filename/bronies%20mindset/

But GR15 should remain in place. Removing it because of Barneyfag would be like banning Goodra on /vp/ because of Slugfucker.
>>
>remove GR15

No, because we all know what's gonna happen then. mlp-pics everywhere. It's annoying enough with the smug anime girls, we really don't need smug ponies on top of that.
>>
File: 1452549774216.jpg (453KB, 891x882px) Image search: [Google]
1452549774216.jpg
453KB, 891x882px
I think it'd be an alright idea. I mean, the main source of autism comes from people shouting about le evil pony boogeyman, and I don't like autism. Sounds like a decent enough idea to get rid of it.
>>
>>413489
i obsessively follow barneyfag
>>
>>413252
This. nobody clearly gives a shit about ponies anymore except for the turbo autists.

shout out to barneyfag and his self proudly proclaimed shitpost war on ponies.
>>
>>413562
think you got that a little mixed up.
>>
>>413580
I did that for a while and then it just bored me so I stopped
>>
>>413564
this, /mlp/ is a containment board for a reason.
don't break that containment.
poneshit should stay on /mlp/ bronys are the only ones who want to see that shit.
>>
>>413609
You could say "X are the only people that want to see that shit" about anything. We don't have a containment board for everything, why have one for this?
>>
>>413252
At this point I'm sure Barneyfag is just a mlpfag whose intention is to try and remove GR15 by doing his autistic shit. It doesn't matter. You guys are fucking retarded. He is easy to solve by ignoring and reporting. How is that so fucking hard?

GR15 shouldn't be removed either, just like the furry one shouldn't be removed. Because, it'll only cause a massive wave of pony shitposting across the entire site, again. It might not even happen, but I don't want to find out. There is nothing wrong with the current status quo of ponys being locked into their board and the free-for-all-boards. Only idiots want to free them.
>>
>>413613
not really, we have containment boards for things that need to be contained, like stormies and bronys.
>>
>>413629
Honestly, the thing that needs to be contained is the autists that throw tantrums every time something vaguely pony related get posted. Sure bronies can be autistic as all hell, but people like Barneyfag are much, much worse.
>>
barney will be he forever if not five-ever

now get over it
>>
>>413274
This is one of the best things I've read in a while. This guy is absolutely right. His letter is a must-read for all educators out there.

He reminds me about McMurphy in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". His struggle is heroic.
>>
File: 1452545827365.jpg (16KB, 288x338px) Image search: [Google]
1452545827365.jpg
16KB, 288x338px
>/co/ has problems with a fanbase
>/co/mrades suggest the series for it to be banned

>another media board has a problem
>people suggest that thing to either get a board, get out, or be moved onto /co/
>>
>>413252
Hiroshima could always lock /mlp/ and link them to another site to spread their garbage.
Or ye know you could hire some quality mods to clean up /mlp/ and enforce quality. But that would mean banning every single user. So you'd still need a new supply of quality users to encourage show discussion and content creation. But every quality person stays the fuck away from pony even if you paid them.
>>
File: dio are you high.jpg (54KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
dio are you high.jpg
54KB, 500x406px
>>414332
Did you reply to the right thread?
>>
>>413252
No, give it a rest antibarneyfag

You only hate rule 15 because it reminds you that everyone hates your fandom.

Get over it
>>
>>413522
Anti-barneyfag has no problem being dishonest
>>
Nice as it'd be to have be rid of GR15, I doubt anyone wants to deal with the flood of MLP outside. No matter how brief it'd be, it'd be easier for everyone to just not have it.
>>
>>413320
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/9OPfyX8lx2548mlmd5bQhw%3D%3D/page/1/
Notice throughout the pages how most of them have Canadian flags, except for couple of days where he's banned and it's suddenly a random country.

Notice also the number of time this picture is posted. On /pol/ only.

Yes, he is that much autism.

Instead of GR15 or whatever, I just don't get why the mods are so fucking patient with him. Why they didn't dox him, or out him publicly, or at least answer in that they'll never listen to his autistic shit.

The old pony /b/ spam was a short, huge wave made by a bunch of troll for the purpose of trolling the board, but this guy waste his entire days lurking most boards in his autistic crusade, and has done it for years. And nobody takes him seriously. I don't get why the mods are so patient with him.
>>
>>414615
He's probably been banned hundreds of times.
>>
>>414615
>The old pony /b/ spam was a short, huge wave made by a bunch of troll for the purpose of trolling the board

5 years and you still don't understand it wasn't a troll?
>>
>>414616
I know that, which is why I wonder why the mods didn't do an extra step with him.
Contact his ISP, doxx him if its legal, or at least publicly respond to one of his posts with cut it out.
Since he can literally spend days in a single thread pleading for mods to remove a post:
https://desustorage.org/co/thread/76862254/#76872470
And he has been doing this for years. Fuck, he posted the picture 500 times in 3 months according to >>413562 , and that's only the first one.
>>
>>414620
Nigga, I'm WAS one of of the /co/ faggots at ground zero, the /co/ love WASN'T a troll, but the /b/ spam a few month later clearly was, because their thread had no purpose and weren't lasting long enough to host meaningful discussion.
It was a ball of namefags gathering to shitpost saccharine stuff done for the sole purpose of annoying the rest of the board, and a good shitton of people in those threads didn't even watch the show and just downloaded pony pictures packs that /co/ made. /b/ is much more responsible for the "brony" fandom than /co/ was, because /b/ turned the fandom into a meme.
>>
>>414623
>Contact his ISP, doxx him if its legal
I don't think 4chan has ever done this for anyone in all its history.

>or at least publicly respond to one of his posts with cut it out.
Yeah, because that'll do something.
>>
>>414635
He keep saying "I'll keep protesting until mods delete the thread, Why don't mods delete the thread?" in half of the posts in >>414623 .
Maybe he'd find a new excuse, but a serious official mod post saying they won't delete any thread he post in would definitively affect him in some way.
>>
Don't be silly, you guys love barneyfag. It's the most attention your fandom has gotten in years.
>>
File: Xe.jpg (123KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Xe.jpg
123KB, 900x900px
>>414623
>first post: Fri 23 Oct 2015 02:04:52
>last post: Fri 23 Oct 2015 19:03:34
>he spent 17 hours complaining over a single non-pony frame in one episode of My Little Pony and it never got deleted

He is beyond saving.
I sincerely hope Hell is real, because Satan's going to lock him in a room with Barney the Dinosaur for all eternity.
>>
>>414657
Why? He loves THAT show, it's MLP he can't stand because people like it more than Barney.
>>
I have never watched this show, but I have seen pics from it here on 4chan, and I think that there's a character looking a lot like Barney in MLP. Something like a purple lizard.
Is that the reason why barneyfag hates MLP?
>>
>>415000
See >>414983

But he says it's because he was "scarred" back in high school because some of his Special Ed classmates (yes, he was in special ed) were watching MLP while he was trying to listen to music. He hates the band he was listening to at the time now.
>>
>>415011
No, it was actually Barney they were watching like Sing and Dance With Barney, Barney's Sense-Sational Day, Barney's Colorful World, etc.
I only saw MLP maybe once, and that was a G3 episode.

That being said, they should take stricter moderation for these rules because there's no reason for this posts to stay up for as long as they have:
>>>/co/79042251
>>>/co/79057446
>>>/co/79062103
>>>/co/79065786
>>>/co/79096927
>>
>>414620
>>414630
Ah the good old days on /b/. Incidentally, most of us did watch the show and there was discussion, we just happened to like pissing off spergs quite a bit as well.

>>415011
I hope the disinformation sticks, that's a funny alternate.
>>
File: barneyfag page.png (55KB, 1624x703px) Image search: [Google]
barneyfag page.png
55KB, 1624x703px
>>415020
No, they were watching barney, and thus ruined a lot of things he was listening while they did.

He actually liked MLP at first, but because MLP was acquired in canada by a preschool channel, twist of fate made them air it just after Barney in the morning. It's THAT that made him flip and it's that specific schedule picture that he post everytime he appears. Desustorage actually saved all of /mlp/'s posts and the very first time he posted it he wasn't all that hateful, but quickly shifted as his slow tardism of "MLP=Barney" settled in his brain.

>>415101
You're one of the first /b/tards? You realize most of the current bullshit is your fault right? We were fine on /co/ with our own thread before you made a ruckus. But owell, at least the show lasted much longer and with much more content thanks to that. For better or worst.
>>
>>413252
I think we should still consider MLP off-topic for anything outside of /mlp/, but put GR15 behind us

It's fucking sad that pony pics give PTSD to neckbeards.

I repeat, MLP is still confined to /mlp/, but not banable elsewhere
>>
>>415231
You mean like pony related threads on /mlp/ and /trash/ only, but reaction images and shit are okay?

I like this idea if true.
>>
>>413362
>neck fluff
You mean chest tuff?
>>
File: sheikh 1.jpg (3MB, 2860x4032px) Image search: [Google]
sheikh 1.jpg
3MB, 2860x4032px
>>413489
yep, this could easily be more common, but we get some colorful people
>>
File: sheikh 2.png (1MB, 2680x1208px) Image search: [Google]
sheikh 2.png
1MB, 2680x1208px
>>415237
yep. Of course, it will start triggering lots of people again, both intentionally an unintentionally. I can see both baiters and fans of the show posting so much RP in a conversation that it'd border avatarfagging.
I'd let it be though, it's just another show, and i have little respect for people triggered by cartoons.

Merging /mlp/ with /co/ would be disastreous though, the community is just too big.

>>413489
>>415241
2nd one
>>
>>415241
>>415245
I hate screencaps like these, shattering information everywhere kills the humor.
>>
http://4chandata.org/q/Global-Rule-15-a498799

This guy has been pushing for brony acceptance for years now. Just some perspective for those who don't know.
>>
>>413489

/agdg/ had one that took the fight to /qa/. Guy who is obsessed with an ex-dev named Mothdan and argues with himself about it. Often he will accuse himself of being him.
>>
>>415379
>Someone else said it two years ago, so that must mean they're the same person.

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>415386
Damage control
>>
>>415404
No, I think he's right. It might be the same person, but probably not. Believe it or not, but there are a lot of people who don't like GR15.
>>
File: charliemug.jpg (14KB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
charliemug.jpg
14KB, 264x240px
>>415379
>everyone who thinks GR15 is outdated and causes more shitposting than it prevents is the same guy.

Listen. 4chan is the only website with an equivalent of GR 15, and no other website has a brony spam problem, because the brony meme is dead. Sure, there's still a fandom, there will probably always be a fandom to some capacity, but the vast majority of people just don't give a shit anymore.

Besides, spamming and avatarfagging is against the rules regardless of what the topic is, so we don't need GR15 if it becomes a problem again.
>>
>>415406
>>415412
Everyone can tell it's you because you say "GR15"
You're not hard to figure out
>>
>>415413
You said it too therefore you are the same person.
>>
>>415413
>uses a common term
>"YOU'RE THE sAME PERSON!"
And yet bronies are the autistic ones.
>>
>>415420
More damage control

It's obvious to anyone who isn't autistic
>>
>>415423
No, you're just retarded.
>>
>>415413
OP here

Not that it'll make you think differently, but this is literally the first time I've posted on /qa/ about this. Hell this is my first time really bringing this up at all.
>>
>>415427
it is obvious fami, in the 4chandata link you're even making the same points
>Sure the site might explode with ponies at first but it would die down very fast.

get outta here anti-barneyfag, /mlp/ shit belongs on /mlp/ only bronys want to see the containment leak.
>>
It's also hard to buy into the idea that bronies will behave themselves when they're having a thread about how cool it was in 2011 when they were spamming it everywhere.

boards.4chan.org/mlp/thread/26158458/do-you-remember#top

I mean really
>>
>>415463
I think the difference is now that they have a main board to post their shit, they don't really have any reason to spam other boards like they did back in 2011. If they did remove the rule, I honestly don't think pony pictures would be any more common than anime pictures. In fact probably much less so considering the majority of 4chan seems to have this autistic aversion to seeing anything pony related.

And honestly, when I do see pony pictures posted on boards such as /v/ or /co/ and such, most of the anons are bitching about Barneyfag. Not the image in question.
>>
>>415463
yes, because they have never behaved themselves in the past and continue to leak containment to this very day.
those cringey threads aren't helping your cause horsefucker.
>>
File: the perfect analogy.jpg (51KB, 1334x178px) Image search: [Google]
the perfect analogy.jpg
51KB, 1334x178px
>>415470
Really? Because as I recall it, all the horsefuckers kept to their threads on /co/ and /b/. They pretty much self moderated themselves. It wasn't until the mods thew a pissy fit and began their massive bans that shit began to fall apart and the spam really started to hit. If the mods would have just left the horsefuckers alone and made /mlp/ a board like they should have done much earlier than they did, things would have been much better off.
>>
>>415474
i recall seeing a lot of poneshit outside /mlp/
i don't want to go back to those dark times.
>>
>>415476
So wait, you're scared of people migrating from /mlp/ to /b/ and /co/? Because I don't see that happening. It's been years since /mlp/ was made, and poneshit has all but disappeared from all other boards. The only exception are the threads that are made with the sole intention of drawing Barneyfag out. It isn't even about the ponies at this point.

The horsefuckers wouldn't leave their home board. The worst they'd do is post a pony related reaction picture in a thread they reply to, and even then I don't see what the issue is.
>>
>>415469
>>415474
Blatant revisionism

It's hard to take you seriously when you just invent a more palatable history of your fandom and then demand special treatment based on that false history.

Let's face it, it would just about kill you to admit that bronies are hated because of how they behaved.
>>
>>415479
>The only exception are the threads that are made with the sole intention of drawing Barneyfag out.

if you can't control yourself in the face of one autist, what chance do you have to behave yourself when the rest of 4chan gets their digs in?
>>
Blame the mods and the general reaction/spam from other anons for how they behaved. Shit didn't start getting out of hand until the mods started banning the bronies. I'm not saying their behavior was justified, I'm just saying that the past isn't indicative of the future. It's been 5 years and I think it's about time we all got over it.
>>
>>415488
meant for
>>415480

>>415486
refer to
>>413304
>>
>>415488
You guys can't admit that you played a part in your own fate.
Instead of inventing a story where everyone else was the bad guy, why don't you try a touch of honesty and self-reflection?
>>
>>415490
>we're hated because of other people

Uh huh
>>
>>415491
Hey, we're not the ones who sperged up a shitstorm over some colorful pastel horses. We were just the ones who enjoyed it.

When you try to fight someone, do you really not expect them to fight back?

In any case, neither side was in the right.

>>415493
Thank you for your contribution to the thread, anon.
>>
>>415494
you are the ones who wouldn't stop posting them when it became clear they weren't wanted.
that's why GR15 is in place, that's why you have an entire board dedicated to poneshit: so nobody else has to see it.
>>
>>413296
It should be "Jewbaka."
>>
>>415497
>you are the ones who wouldn't stop posting them when it became clear they weren't wanted.

And where else were we supposed to post them before /mlp/ came into play? You can't expect such a large portion /co/ and /b/ to just stop posting their shit until they had their own board. And before you say it, yes ponies were still being posted on /b/ after the board was made. That certainly didn't last long though.

If you don't want to see shit, well that's what filters are for. In the meantime, all GR15 is doing is encouraging faggots to post false flagging pony threads to draw out a single autist. It's been happening for years on tons of boards across 4chan. It's ruined countless threads that had tons of potential.

And honestly it's fucking childish that ponies still trigger anons after all these years.
>>
>>415494
>When you try to fight someone, do you really not expect them to fight back?
You're applying the most retarded logic to this imaginable. This wasn't a fight, this was you guys acting like retards, people asking you stop asking like retards, and you continuing to act like retards until you were forcefully removed.
>>
>>415501
>all GR15 is doing is encouraging faggots to post false flagging pony threads to draw out a single autist
okay, and what do you think will happen when GR15 gets removed and the entire population of the site is now in the position of said autist?
bronys are the only ones okay with seeing poneshit on boards outside of /mlp/
you fagets bait fagets that get triggered by ponespam, removing GR15 would arguably create more of those fagets.

>And where else were we supposed to post them before /mlp/ came into play?
reddit, tumblr, various MLP related forums, furaffinity?
why force shit on a community that doesn't want to partake in it?
>>
>>415501
It's not the ponies it's you and your personality.

It's no coincidence that none of you ever had real friends. It's because people don't like your obnoxious personality.

That just about kills you inside, so you make up a tale where you're unjustly fursecuted JUST FOR LIKING A CARTOON!

Don't you see how incredibly, laughably, shamefully self-serving that is?
Of course you don't, otherwise you would behave differently.
>>
>>415503
No. From what I remember, people posted in single contained threads about ponies where they could discuss the show and post ponies.

Meanwhile, other anons spammed those threads with gore, spiders, CP, etc. acting like retards "DURRHURRHURR PONIES ARE FAGS"
>>
File: troll harder.png (98KB, 331x354px) Image search: [Google]
troll harder.png
98KB, 331x354px
>>415509
>more revisionist bullshit
>>
>>415509
>single contained threads

See how bronies just casually lie and omit the truth? Super red flag right there.

A more honest summary would have included how the threads were just noise and spam for maximum attention and to deliberately piss people off.

But honesty hurts the brony.
If a brony had to be honest about this, he'd have to be honest about how he is a useless piece of shit and his awful life is his own fault. And that would be far too painful.
So instead they just shamelessly lie to themselves and everyone else.
>>
File: mod's still butthurt.jpg (30KB, 814x236px) Image search: [Google]
mod's still butthurt.jpg
30KB, 814x236px
>>415505
You're asking 4chan users to go to reddit, tumblr, ponychan and the likes. You do realize how retarded a proposition that was and still is, right? Even bronies despised those sites. You never had to partake in the threads. That's what filters are for.

>>415508
Whatever you say, friendo.

>>415512
Call it whatever you will. I was there when all this shit happened.

Also, reminder that this happened.
>>
>>415517
>That's what filters are for.
>he doesn't know 4chanX is a botnet
>he wants 4chan to be a hugbox

>Call it whatever you will. I was there when all this shit happened.
as was I. your blatant lies aren't fooling anyone.
it really says something when even the fucking mods want your kind gone.
>>
>>415519
>he wants 4chan to be a hugbox

Never said that. Not sure where you're getting that one from.

I think your hatred towards us blinded you to what was happening back then. Yeah, we all acted like autists. We still did our best to keep ourselves contained in our own threads. If you don't realize that then I honestly find it hard to believe that you actually followed what was going on.

And you know what? It really DOES say something that even the mods wanted us gone. You wanna know what it told us? It told us that unless we fought for a place to post our ponies, we'd never have a decent place to post. /co/ was our home. /b/ was our home. The mods tried to take that away from us. We retaliated. What more do you want me to say?

And honestly, making a post encouraging /b/ to raid a different site was a fucking pathetic thing for a mod to do. Like, imagine if a mod came to /v/ and told us to go raid IGN or some shit like that. He likely got fired later on down the line when /mlp/ was made.
>>
>>415526
>He likely got fired later on down the line when /mlp/ was made.

Lol, you guys need so much revenge for every slight made against bronies.
Nobody in their right mind would let you out of containment.
>>
>>415526
>Never said that
using filters makes 4chan a hugbox for the filter user, because they can just drown out opinions they don't like.
>We still did our best to keep ourselves contained in our own threads
except you didn't pony reaction images were fairly common and usually derailed non-pony threads because it would often reach avatarfagging levels.
GR15 isn't going anywhere, stop making these threads you butthurt horsefucker.
>>
>>415501
>And where else were we supposed to post them before /mlp/ came into play?
>aaahhh im a fucking retard and im entitled and have the right to post on 4chan and post what i want im a faggot please rape my face
In the wise words of moot, the mods and anons of that time, you should of made your own chan, you faggot. It doesn't matter what started it, what matters is you guys become furrys 2.0, started a giant shitfest and everyone fucking hates you guys and the way you act, not the fucking cartoon houses. Removing the rule /will/ cause a repeat of history, this is unarguable, because you are just asking to awaken the trolls. There is no reason to lift the rule, because there is no reason for ponys to exist outside of its board, even more so when its userbase still exist.

You can revise history all you want, it won't change the fact ponyfuckers userbase were and most likely still are, just furry2.0.
>>
>>415544
they did make a chan and just ended up using it to mount ebin /b/ raids.
bunch of pathetic faggots, they haven't changed a bit and these threads prove it.
>>
>>415451
Okay, well have fun being stupid.
>>
Coming tomorrow, anti-barneyfag rages about GR15 and lies a lot
Again
>>
File: 1450498530143.png (26KB, 307x156px) Image search: [Google]
1450498530143.png
26KB, 307x156px
>>415566
next time he does this i'm going full barneyfag, I have some of his shit saved and the rest can be easily found.
>>
>>415568
Remember when you were a chud

What is a chud, anyway?
>>
>>415569
i've only seen that word once before in an /r9k/ thread about 'weird names you had for cum when you first started jerking off' and I think it was 'chudd' not 'chud'
>>
File: baiting for barney.jpg (206KB, 635x458px) Image search: [Google]
baiting for barney.jpg
206KB, 635x458px
lol, anti-barneyfag, plz
>>
File: 1448796034676.png (63KB, 404x649px) Image search: [Google]
1448796034676.png
63KB, 404x649px
>>413252
It doesn't matter now. As long as people react even somewhat negatively to MLP, shitposters will take pony images and spam them so they get re-restricted. Its an easy way to get a rise out of people, but at least we can post about them benignly in /mlp/ and not get shat on by autists. Usually.
Pink a best.
>>
>>415203
>You realize most of the current bullshit is your fault right
Sure. What do you want me to do, go back and not do it? Though I'd probably still do it, that sequence of events was amazing to participate in.
>>
>>415569
Cannibalistic humanoid underground dweller
or something like that.
>>
The anti-anti-barnyfag that that keeps popping up in these threads is amusing. His usual arguments are just

>Everything anyone says that disagrees with me is a lie and revisionist history!
To which the reply is 'no u' until he actually shows something. Which he never has.

>All these threads are made by the same guy and he got banned on /v/ for some reason
I've never even understood that bit, it's just blatantly retarded.

>It's all your fault that everything happened to you and you just won't admit it!
When in most threads the guys that want GR15 gone will admit that they did stuff. But this in fact has nothing to do with the discussion and is just a diversion.

>Why force something on a community that doesn't want it?
Which would be a good point if the entire issue wasn't that part of the community obviously wanted it. Though that again delves into history instead of addressing the topic.

In most of these threads he gets sat down and turtles up to "They're all liars!" until the next thread comes up. Where he brings up a couple talking points and then gets put down again.

What's interesting is that most of the arguments are general enough that you couldn't tell it's the same person. Anyone might come up with them if they don't like ponyfags. And then he brings up the weird /v/ thing against anyone he's arguing against.
>>
>>415509
This guy is right.
Only one side was /co/, the other was /b/, easy to guess which ones were which.
>>415512
This guy is mad and obviously wasn't there to see it.
>>
>>415948
Actually I read that wrong.
First part was the /co/ side of things, and it had the usual response for about a month, then the MLP fags on /co/ learned to contain themselves, made a general tracker, and stayed in a single thread, and the rest of the board left them mostly alone and the threads were fine.
Then /b/ came in a few month later and copied /co/'s style with ponies to piss the rest of the board. Since this is /b/ they went into a shitposting spree and unlike /co/ they don't have other subjects to talk about so they fought them actively, and when the mods started the banning spree their sealed their fate as ultimate troll weapon and the board went into a spiral of troll vs troll. Because damn, this pony stuff is getting banned? That must be serious business!
And the rest is history.
>>
File: hoomer.png (285KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
hoomer.png
285KB, 512x384px
>>415662
Isn't that second one a character from Little Witch Academia?
>>
>>416063
No, it's actually a humanized character from the show, Marble Pie to be specific.
Its derpibooru link was even cited.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (22KB, 465x368px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
22KB, 465x368px
>>416072
coulda fooled me
>>
File: 1316037577262.png (419KB, 477x700px) Image search: [Google]
1316037577262.png
419KB, 477x700px
>>415917
Cool story anti-barneyfag
>>
>>415662
I like how you act like this is a victory
when you see the thread
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/324429192
Barneyfag posted a shitton of time in it for it to be deleted. ALso he's the one who spotted the OP.
That's some crazy autism.
>>
>>416184
The mods sent a pretty clear message - that you are as bad as barneyfag and you both deserve banning.
>>
>>416184
>ALso he's the one who spotted the OP.
is that why the first reply was a half a press meme and the second reply was 'when will this end'?
>>
>>416208
Barneyfag was the one who spotted that it was a pony. The first two posters are referencing the epic QPU meme.
>>
>>416200
>Implying that's me
I just searched the text.
>>416208
Meant spotted that it was a pony, looked like animu shit to me.
>>
>>416216
>>416217
either way it was pone at the end of the day and mods did their job, why are you upset about this?
>>
>>416225
Because nobody cares about an stealth OP picture as long as its not direct pony?

Meanwhile Barneyfag shit up each thread he's in and spam his autism.
You have to be pretty autistic yourself about ponies to not see that he's more annoying in threads like these. Nobody else notice it's even pony.
>>
File: LotusAnnoyed.gif (265KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
LotusAnnoyed.gif
265KB, 256x192px
>>416225
Because he ruined what would have been a perfectly fine vidya thread over his pointless crusade. It'd be one thing if they were pictures of actual ponies, but every day it seems the requirements to trigger him get more and more loose. What next? Is he going to start shitposting in all Zero Escape threads because Luna's English VA sounds too similar to Fluttershy so she might be a closet "barneyfag"?
>>
>>416228
>Because nobody cares about an stealth OP picture as long as its not direct pony?
only a horsefucker would say this.
>he's more annoying in threads like these
so an autist calling out autists deliberately trying to bait him out is worse than the baiting autists?
i think they're equal, they both deserve to be b&
>>
File: 1450763512206.gif (458KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1450763512206.gif
458KB, 480x360px
>>416231
>perfectly fine vidya thread
>>
Pretty sure if you actually put some effort into your posts instead of just generic uncreative shitposts, mods might take your side.

I mean, is that really the best you could do? So uncreative. Bronies in general have no creativity.
>>
>>416233
>only a horsefucker would say this.
Whatever you say bro, not everyone went as retarded as you with them, that's how /co/ didn't became the shitfest /b/ was, but I'm not surprised that a /b/tard isn't capable of deeper thoughts.
>>
>>416248
>/co/
>not a shitfest
this keeps getting better
>>
>>413489
/vp/ has a few of them. One broke down and ended up getting therapy in the end.
>>
>>413252
Oh please. The only reason a ponyshit picture is in the OP is because horsefuckers get off to making stealth pony threads that take off. They're intended to be shitpost threads. Consider this: If more posters followed GR15 Barneyfag wouldn't have a reason to flaunt his autism.
>>
>>416325
It's more than likely one person trying to bait the idiot into whining like the drama queen he or the idiot himself posting the threads which he has gotten caught red handed doing before.
http://desustorage.org/co/thread/76900903/#q76913620

How often do you see people being banned for GR 15 these days? Not often unless it involves this nutjob.

Nonetheless I'm of the opinion that GR 15 is outdated especially since we're approaching 5 years since the first pony bans were made. /vp/ is a containment board yet their imagery isn't confined to that board. It doesn't make sense for images related to a children's tv show to be bannable content next to some of the stuff already banned outright across the site essentially.

Pony threads have their place on mlp but the images are just as valid as any other ones
>>
>>416369
>It's more than likely one person

I.e. It's you
>>
>>416378
>It's you
Prove it. Because anon there is more than one person arguing against GR15 here. And it's incredibly foolish to think that every person that does makes those threads.
>>
>>416387
>Prove it.

I don't have to. It's perfectly obvious to anyone with an ounce of social sense that you samefag it up about "GR 15" all the time.
You've been doing it for years dog. Do you imagine you are subtle?
>>
>>416392
You're just as deluded as barneyfag here to think that all of these posts over the years are just the work of one person. The sentence syntax doesn't match up.
>>
File: 1450445119967.jpg (20KB, 512x523px) Image search: [Google]
1450445119967.jpg
20KB, 512x523px
>>416369
>the images are just as valid as any other ones
>implying
>>
>>416421
>Muh argument!
>>
>>414639
He has been publically banned, he claims the mods have been brainwashed.
>>
>>415241
>>415245
What the fuck is going on in these images?
>>
Which board does Barneyfag lurk the most?
>>
>>417549
/v/

I actually found out lately that he does his "job" really poorly, he doesn't scour the whole site, just a few of his favorite boards.
>>
>>416395
>Just as delusional as barneyfag
That IS barneyfag
>>
Anyone wanting to get rid of gr15 is either a brony or wasn't around when that cancer first came up.

Bronies are the worst part of furries and homestuck COMBINED

You faggots need to stay in your containment board
>>
>>413489
There's one in the /fgog/ general on /vg/, but he's only obsessed over a single character
>>
>>417524
someone ratted out an /int/ aspie who spent a considerable amount of time shitposting roleplaying as a muslim extremist.
To up his game he even got hold of Bin Laden's magazine, which constituted the only real offense among all his empty, ludicrous claims. He suddeenly stopped posting, and that headline showed up. He got sent to prison for a short while, and was made to testify in court about years of memes, and pleaded aspergers. Some brit mailed him a Smug Pepe to jail.
When the dust settled, as it was obvious he wasn't a terrorist he was let go, I think with restricted internet access.

Literally jailed for shitposting.

I wish we had the trial's transcript, to add to the Sarah Palin hack one (moot explaining memes in the US court) and pic related

>>415271
yes, it's shit. But I ain't going to the archives to do a new one.
>>
>>413489
in /co/ there's the Indexer, who I think came from /v/.
He lurks Steven Universe generals to re-post images from tublr previously posted in the thread... but in the original large resolution.

It's pretty retarded that people save and post the thumbnails, but his autism is spectacular. I think he thinks he does everyone a favor by providing the HD version at the cost of fucking up the image limit.

The there's X Admiral (changes his name according to the show, I know him as Steven Universe Admiral), who posts on the generals posting the shittiest fanart by 12yos about the show from tumblr, deviantart and whatever shitty fanart sites. I think he's a parody artist/autist
>>
>>417607
So you're underage b8 that wasn't on the internet when furries were an actual issue. That explains a few things.
>>
>>417607
>is either a brony or wasn't around when that cancer first came up.
keep teeling yourself that. Please tell me you are one of those living contraditions that then talk about net neutrality and post the quote that goes "First they came for the Socialists..."
>>
I really wish they'd enforce it better.
Look at this recent thread for example.
The OP image had ponies in it but didn't get deleted, but everyone posting ponies WITHIN the thread got banned.
>>>/pol/61652695
How is this acceptable?
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 640x960px
>>417821
lol
>DAE used to be brony but then grew up and became a really cool republican?
>>
File: say what son.jpg (905KB, 1432x3050px) Image search: [Google]
say what son.jpg
905KB, 1432x3050px
>>417607
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.