[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people on this site like to say "kill yourself"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 22

File: 1452938610887.png (42KB, 440x290px) Image search: [Google]
1452938610887.png
42KB, 440x290px
Why do so many people on this site like to say "kill yourself"? Like, do you really expect the person on the other end to listen to you? Obviously not, so you're just doing it for some sort of weird catharsis because you don't have anything else to say.

The thing is, you seem to think it annoys us. It doesn't. We just laugh at you. Go ahead, I know you want to say it to me right now. Do it all you want, I'll just be here laughing.
>>
It is just a meme. It means to stop acting childish or stop acting retarded or stop creating low-quality posts or inducing flamewars. It may imply that's what others think of you. It oftentimes does not mean to kill oneself in the literal sense but it could.

My two cents.
>>
>>412972
It means "I don't like you". That's it.
>>
>>412972
>The thing is, you seem to think it annoys us. It doesn't.
Yet you made a thread complaining about. Also who is this "we" kemosabe? Do you have a imaginary group of 4chan friends that the user of this board should know about?
>>
File: b.png (2MB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
2MB, 4500x4334px
fuck off tumblr
>>
Why you been making so many threads, lately, sempai?
>>
File: 1412853175287.jpg (55KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1412853175287.jpg
55KB, 480x360px
>>412972
You sound like one of those tumblr people when they angry and upset but pretend not to be. Posting Sans just cements it. Not that I like boogiemen, but that is exactly what you are acting like.

No one expects anyone to kill themselves over an anonymous reply on a chinese cartoon forum. It's just something used on this website.
>>
>>413003
>lately
>>
>>413004
Huh. You sure know a lot about tumblr.
>>
It's just what you say to someone when you realize they have nothing of value to contribute to the world and never will.
>>
>>412972
>you seem to think it annoys us. It doesn't. We just laugh at you.
Should I read this in a serious tone or "xbox kid who should be punched" tone?
>>
>>412972
I personaly prefer using kys t-b-h desu senpai-ily
>>
>>413015
What the hell does that have to do with Xbox kids?

>>413014
Ironic considering it contributes nothing of value.
>>
>>413025
>Ironic considering it contributes nothing of value
Your post and the OP contribute nothing of value at all and all boil down to 'u mad bro'. Maybe you should kill yourself?
>>
>>413026
Pray tell, what have YOU done for society?
>>
>>413025
Your post does less. Its just whinning.

>>413028
Helping improve the quality of a chinese forum is more than what you're trying to do, just saying
>>
>>413028
Far more than you who gets upset at anons telling you to kill yourself over the internet.
>>
>>413031
No. You have not.
>>
>>413037
You can't prove that, just as I can't prove I do. Have you considered becoming an hiro yet?
>>
undercucks should kill themselves
>>
>>413008
Yes since right now I'm a regular to /v/, and we all know how much they love tumblr.
>>
>>412972
If it bothers you then go to reddit 2bh
>>
>>412972
if you tell someone to kill themselves and they do it, you could get prosecuted and sent to jail
>>
>>413000
>imaginary group of 4chan friends

kek
>>
>>413093
Not really
>>
>us
>we
>undertale picture
you tumblrtards don't even try to fit in anymore do you
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 1240x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 1240x586px
>>412972
Lol cucks can't handle the heat
WOOH! The cuck sure is sweating!
>>
>this thread
>xD U MAD???
Proof that people who say it may actually really want to hurt someone's feelings. Which says more about them than the person they're saying it to.
>>
>>413169
>op making another post
Man you really are crying
Would you like some tissues babby? WAHHHH
>>
>>413155
>>413173
Tripfags really do just do it to make people hate tripfags, don't they. Could have been a good idea if you fucks didn't insist on ruining it.

Welp, filtered.
>>
>>413121
Let's be real here, kid. We don't have to do anything to fit in. The site is changing to suit our desires and you can't do anything to stop it.
>>
File: 1450653033553.jpg (10KB, 400x243px) Image search: [Google]
1450653033553.jpg
10KB, 400x243px
>>413279
>The site is changing to suit our desires
being delusional is unhealthy
the best you can do is to convince a couple of retards from SJW boards like /v/ and /co/ that being a degenerate is an okay thing to be
>>
>>413268
Aww the cuck has to run away from his problems! You can't hide, cuck.
>>
File: your opinion.jpg (765KB, 1078x951px) Image search: [Google]
your opinion.jpg
765KB, 1078x951px
>>412972

This is an anonymous environment where we address shitty opinions by telling the person posting them that their life must no longer be worth living if they're stupid enough to post something like that.

Basically, we can get away with it and that's why we post it.
Not to mention the number of people that visit this site that actually did an hero.
You can post things here that you normally wouldnt, you can even purposefully try to be offensive for no reason.

So when someone tells you to "kill yourself", they're really just saying your opinion is shit.
But they probably do wish you'd an hero. If nothing else it'd be funny and you might actually be able to contribute something entertaining to the site by doing so.
>>
It's just an insult. A common one. Ironically the whole "I'm just laffing at you you dont hurt me" is a trope in it's own right, which you're participating as well. In the end of the day it's just an insult and you're just another guy saying something we've heard before, and none of us are very original.

Also most people aren't sensitive to "kill yourself" to the point of laughing at it to calm themselves down.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>413279
The cuck ends here.
>>
We're projecting.
A lot of us will likely have our lives end in suicide.
Why do you think we wound up on this site in the first place?
>>
>>413327
>this much projection in 1 post
>>
>>413279
>The site is changing to suit our desires

You can say this if Bernie is President and /pol/ gets deleted.
But Trump will be President and /pol/ wont be deleted, so fuck off.
>>
>>413308
I'm solving my problems by erasing you from existence. Enjoy being forgotten, child.

By the way, I have you filtered right now. You are just so predictable that I guessed exactly when and what you would post. Let's see, there's probably another post somewhere around...>>413314.
>>
>>413334
/pol/ will be deleted no matter who becomes president.
>>
>>413335
If you're still reading their posts and replying to them I am dubious of your ability to use filters effectively
>>
>>413333
Wow, what a surprise that a post beginning with "We're projecting" has projection in it. Nice detective work there, Sherlock.
>>
>>413336

At least on /pol/ we usually have the courtesy to tell people to specifically gas themselves and not just leave them to off themselves in a manner of their own choosing.
>>
>>413335
Wow, not only are you escaping from your problems instead of dealing with them man on "man" (you), you're an admitted undercuck and you hinted that you're a redditfag and tumblrfag (site changing to suit our desires)
TOP cUCK
>>
>>413337
I already covered that. I'm not reading his posts. I'm reading his mind.
>>
>>413333

I literally just said "we're projecting" you underage faggot.
No fucking shit the post has projecting in it.

If you think 4chan isnt home to the depressed you're delusional.
>>
>>413339
That's the joke you fucking autistic nigger jew
>>
I detect that another salty post was made. My calculations reveal................................. It's >>413341.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 750x600px
>>412972
>>
>>413333
>this much numbers in one post
>>
>>413346
Cuck!
>>
Why would you call yourself a cuck so loudly? I could hear it across the morphogenetic fields.
>>
>>413336

Bullshit. /pol/ endorses Trump and if Trump became President it'd mean the Tumblrtards actually are in a minority and need to fuck off.

I'll tell you straight up that /pol/ is betting itself on there NOT being a Democrat in the White House next year.
If Trump dropped out of the race, the board would get a lot of shitposting, and if Bernie or Hillary won the election the shitposting would be so extreme that the board would have to be deleted.
If not that people just wouldnt bother anymore.

If you browse /pol/ you'll know what I'm talking about. They are putting almost 100% behind Trump.
I actually think the board is fucked if Trump's campaign collapses. They support him that much.

This is all off-topic, but OP's topic is shit.
>>
>>413352
Ikr? Op is practically calling himself a cuck by admitting he's an undertale shitter
>>
I think Jewbacca just said he actually loves Undertale and apologized for all his posts in this thread.
>>
>>413359
Trump will never succeed. We have gay marriage now. You really think we would ever take a step backwards?
>>
>>413365
>lalalala i cant hear you
Embarassing.
>>
>>413368
BECAUSE IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR IT'S 2016 COME ON NOW IT'S NOT THE 60S
>>
Jewbacca just admitted his support for gay marriage.
>>
>>413372
Lol
>>
>>413368

>implying Trump is a step backwards

Trump wants get America out of debt through fair trade.
The Democrats dont give a single shit about how America fairs in the global economy and just wants to raise the minimum wage, give free college, and pass out weed with money we dont have.

Under a Trump Presidency you'll probably still have gay marriage anyway.
Trump is a businessman. He doesnt give a shit about who you marry. Which is how the government should be handling the issue anyway.
>>
File: 1424232614446.png (367KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
1424232614446.png
367KB, 600x392px
How in the fuck did this thread become about Trump?

Damnit, /pol/...
>>
>>413386

This is what happens when you create a shit thread. People fins something else to talk about.
>>
>>412972
stay triggered
>>
>>412972
It's always Underfaggots.
>>
File: file.png (82KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
82KB, 500x501px
>>412972
Or switch to go fuck yourself.
Seems more pleasureable.

Also, you sound like you have on tumblr and the feminist is rubbing off on you.
>>
>>413002
kill yourself frogposter faggot
>>
>>413113
yes. http://www.vice.com/read/is-telling-someone-to-commit-suicide-a-crime-902
>>
>same person keeps making threads with sans OP and some kind of tumblresque comment about their feels
is this some kind of new meme? are you trying to shit on undertale in some kind of weird double-reverse ironic way? if you are you're doing a great job, every time I see a sans thread on here I know OP is a faggot.
shame, he was one of the better characters.
>>
>>413532
What the fuck does telling people to kill themselves have to do with feminism.
>>
I am ANGRY about UNDERTALE
>>
File: 1452967578606.png (136KB, 488x519px) Image search: [Google]
1452967578606.png
136KB, 488x519px
>>413825
Yeah, they're all me. I love Sans almost as much as Iove annoying people. Imagine my pleasure when I realized I could kill two birds with one stone.
>>
File: 1426225752965.jpg (219KB, 715x590px) Image search: [Google]
1426225752965.jpg
219KB, 715x590px
>>413836
i'd post that bit from the game where sans says you're a terrible person, but you probably knew that.
tell me, is it all bait, or do you actually believe people should stop saying kill yourself on here?
side note: how new are you? I genuinely want to know when you started browsing.
>>
File: 4hkrVOY.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4hkrVOY.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>413837
I think it's a dumb thing to say but I don't expect anyone to stop. So it's a mix of both, weighted in favor of bait.

I've been coming to 4chan since at least 2008, since I remember being around when /jp/ was created. So I'm quite familiar with the culture but that doesn't mean I have to accept it. I've never been fond of the attitude fostered by some parts of the community so I like to make those people suffer.
>>
File: 1451986907770.png (536KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451986907770.png
536KB, 1110x1080px
>>413841
i see, you should look into killing yourself.
>>
>>412972

it's the same as saying "go fuck your mother"

also who is "we"? why can't you just handle the banter
>>
>>413830
Because feminists do it.
>>
>>413847
What is dead may never die.
>>
>>412972
Enjoy your AIDS.
>>
>>414162
So your train of thought:
Feminists tell people to kill themselves.
This thread is complaining about people who tell people to kill themselves.
Therefore, this thread is feminist.

Absolutely brilliant, your lack of intelligence is very much like a man.
>>
>>412972
You sound like some kind of autistic retard, it's just a figure of speech and you should commit sudoku.
>>
I feel the whole story is based on the "The Harrowing of Hell" from christian theology. Where Jesus goes down into the underworld to save the righteous people who had been stuck after death since the beginning of the world.

>In the context of Christian theology, the Harrowing of Hell (Latin: Descensus Christi ad Inferos, "the descent of Christ into hell") is the Old English and Middle English term for the triumphant descent of Christ into Hell (or Hades) between the time of his Crucifixion and his Resurrection when he brought salvation to all of the righteous who had died since the beginning of the world (excluding the damned).[1] After his death, the soul of Jesus was supposed to have descended into the realm of the dead, which the Apostles' Creed calls "hell" in the old English usage. The realm into which Jesus descended is called Sheol or Limbo by some Christian theologians to distinguish it from the hell of the damned.[2]
>>
File: image.jpg (408KB, 1157x1127px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
408KB, 1157x1127px
>you heard it here first
I need
>>
File: 1437248257913.png (317KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1437248257913.png
317KB, 546x700px
>>412972
>>
>>415467
>tripfag whining about tumblr

How delightfully ironic.
>>
I'll admit this: I like to create threads that I know will annoy people (for example, linking Reddit) but hope that the majority will be mature enough to ignore the annoying part and have a civil discussion. Unsurprisingly they tend to fail at this, but you can't say I don't give them the opportunity to be a better person than me. I think of it as a well-intentioned shitpost.
>>
>>414737
Thank you.
>>
>>412972
Its just an insult for when you don't have any info for a specific insult. Get over it, faggot.
>>
>>415766
Oh, so what you're saying is it means you have no way to counter what the person said but you have to protect your fragile ego.
>>
>>415770
Pretty much. Kill yourself.
>>
I mean, trying to appeal to the morality of someone who's done genocide is obviously not gonna work.
>>
>>416388
Well, it's nice to know that every person who posts "kill yourself" is admitting they are emotionally insecure.
>>
>>412972
Because there's no bullshit here. If someone can't deal with being told to commit suicide they're a special snowflake that isn't ready for this site. It genuinely chases some people away.
>>
File: karkat embrace the pole.png (367KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
karkat embrace the pole.png
367KB, 1000x700px
>>413288
undertale pics get deleted on /co/ and rightly so. We need space for our fics about Dave fisting Karkat
>>
>>417227
It depends on how you appeal to them. Everyone has their own sense of right and wrong, save true lunatics.
>>
>>413792
Not really Tbh
>>
You know what's fucking stupid? That I just bumped this thread. Also, check 'em.
>>
>>418344

Dubs aren't impressive on slow boards.

>>418509
>>
It's projection.

I think a lot of 4channers have felt depressed and wanted to an hero at times, so telling someone to off themselves is perceived as the ultimate insult when you want to blow off steam or deride somebody for being stupid

that being said it's a lot more common than it was 5 years ago

ps kill yourself faggot OP
>>
>>412972
Well I do expect you kill yourself, tumblredditor.
>>
>>418686
And if I don't?
>>
File: 1422242351447.gif (217KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1422242351447.gif
217KB, 200x200px
>>412972
OP, people are only trying to help you out. You shouldn't just ignore people when they give you advice. At least consider their words of kindness!
>>
>>419543
i'll just say it again. kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>412972
>we just laugh at you

Who's "we"? Don't lump anybody with your faggotry
>>
>>413336
The whole userbase will shit up every board on the website for all time if that happens, Can't run from the truth forever cuck.
>>
>>419745
And if I still don't?
>>
>>420052
Me and all my friends from tumblr. We have an alliance on this site.
>>
>>420207
Look man, I'd probably keep telling you to kill yourself, even if you did kill yourself.
>>
And why do people say tumblrina when they want to insult someone from tumblr? That word makes me think of ballerinas, very graceful people who are deserving of respect. It's used as an insult yet ironically it sounds like high praise.
>>
>>422185
It's also feminine, and everybody on 4chan is homophobic and sexist. (Don't pretend you guys aren't. I'm not saying being homophobic or sexist is a bad thing.)
>>
>>413155
>Patriarchiecomic

These are so horrible. They both look ugly and are the whole "I AM SILLY" thing taken to extremes
Even tumblr comics about dykes wanting to peg you or furries are better
>>
>>423276
>I'm not saying being homophobic or sexist is a bad thing.

You should be saying that though. Fuck bigotry. Someday society will be at a point where we look back at those people and are disappointed at their foolishness. They will not be honored. They will be forgotten.
>>
>>424039
Sorry buddy, but racism and sexism are something of all times. It will never go away.

You just fell for the illusion of progress.
>>
>>424061
It may not go away but it is demonstrably true that it has been becoming weaker and weaker over the years. This progress is no illusion.
>>
>>424096
>it has been becoming weaker and weaker over the years

This is only somewhat true in the West, because this is something that is deeply rooted in our cultural background. But what about other cultures? Japan is pretty racist too. There are also literal genocides going on in Africa.

Racism is the result of different cultures and religions clashing with each other. It's considered a white male trait, but blacks and hispanics often hate each other too. It's not just intolerance, rather than human nature. If you try to teach evolution in school, something which both hardcore Christians and Muslims don't believe in, things will go awry.

This is why redditfags are hated on 4chan. This is why liberals can't stand Trumpfags or Republicans in general. They want to maintain traditions, while liberals want to get rid of them. Those ideological differences are partially genetic, which can be explained by the fact that it's important to have diversity in the gene pool for the survival of the human race.

The same thing with misogyny and homophobia.
>>
When the site was still young people would kill themselves after being told to kill themselves. due to faggot awareness people dont kill themselves anymore after getting bullied. they do it after getting grounded from their cell phone
>>
>>424039
They won't be forgotten. We didn't forget slavery happened. They'll be remembered with ire.

Still gonna be immortal.
>>
>>424111
Honestly, thinking that Racism is even a problem and not just simply the way things are supposed to be is a really America-centric viewpoint, and American Exceptionalism is really problematic.
>>
>>412972
>Like, do you really expect the person on the other end to listen to you?
It wouldn't be the first time.
>>
>>424866
Leading someone on and then taking the rug out from under them on Christmas is a completely different situation.
>>
>>412972
Well clearly it bothered you enough to start a thread here about it.
>>
>>424977
I make threads about things that don't bother me all the time though. Like, for example, I like Undertale, so I'll make threads about Undertale.
>>
File: cuckhold.png (72KB, 402x432px) Image search: [Google]
cuckhold.png
72KB, 402x432px
>>424039
>Fuck bigotry
>>
>undertale fan
>is a progressive faggot
who would've guessed.
>>
>>412972
Kill yourself
>>
>>425115
Nice, so I'm not the only one. Another thing to consider is that sometimes people make threads not because they're bothered by something, but to bother other people.
>>
>>413155
Found the Pol user
>>
>>425131
DID YOU JUST try to paint the word progressive in a negative light? Seriously? Yeah dude, God forbid someone is in favor of progress. Everything should just stay horrible and fester, the way you like it.
>>
>>425642

progressing towards the end of civilization can hardly be considered progress at all
>>
>>425653
It's the old ways that would bring about the end of civilization.
>>
More importantly

>>425131
(TO KNOW IF CONTENT IS "UNDERTALE" OR NOT, ONE MUST LOGICALLY PLAY UNDERTALE ONESELF)
>>
>>413336
Can you delete /v/ while you're at it? This board is dogshit.
>>
>>425656
>implying
why are you faggots creating a massive behavioral sink then?
why are men becoming an hero in droves?
>>425663
>play undertale
>don't like it
>know what undertale is
that logic is sound, and undertale was shit.
>>426779
delete /vg/ and /vr/ and actually enforce rules on vee, kill generals sitewide.
>>
>>425653
We're always doing that no matter what we do, though.

Hell, maybe there's something better than civilization. Maybe we make AI good enough that we don't need to converse with real humans anymore?
>>
>>412979
In my experiences "kill yourself" means "I have too much free time and spend it typing 'kill yourself' to people on an anonymous message board"
>>
>>412972
I don't know. Kill yourself.
>>
>>412985
This guy gets it. 4chan is lowest of the low right now and all of this retarded negative bullshit doesn't make it any better.
>>
>In 2013, 41,149 suicides were reported, making suicide the 10th leading cause of death for Americans
>Suicide is the SECOND leading cause of death for ages 10-24
>Suicide is the THIRD leading cause of death for college-age youth and ages 12-18
>More teenagers and young adults die from suicide than from cancer, heart disease, AIDS, birth defects, stroke, pneumonia, influenza, and chronic lung disease, COMBINED
>It is very common to play with someone suffering from depression and it is not okay to contribute to his mental illness or belittle mental health's significance.

Everyone knows that "kill yourself" shouldn't be said to anyone ever. Suicidal rates and all that have nothing to do with it. It's about how everyone is fine with people using it because "it's common in Pakistani culture". More people die to suicide than motor vehicle accidents and homicides. It is time we stop belittling mental health issues and give it the gravitas it deserves.
>>
>>412972
I always chalked it up to be be underagers who actually think its a "cool" insult but have no idea because their prefrontal cortex isn't fully formed and they are legally insane as a result.

And yeah, there are a lot of under agers on 4chan. Just saying
>>
>>427780
Kill yourself
>>
>>427780
lmao kill yourself
>>
DUDE
RAAAGHHHHHH THESE WORDS MAKE ME UPSET
DUDE
I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT RIGHT NOW
I CAN'T EVEN
EVEN RIGHT NOW
DUDE
RAAGHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>427806
Kill yourself
>>
>>412972
Fuck you.
>>413169
Bitch
>>413352
Lalalala i cant hear you XDDD
>>413372
this is getting kind of sad, cringed tbqh
>>425609
Found the cuck
>>425642
Fuck off progressive faggot

God I HATE THIS BOARD
>>
>>412972
>OP was told to kill himself and is trying to act like it didn't bother him, when in fact it bothered him enough to make a thread about it letting us know how much it apparently doesn't affect him
Excuse my predictability, but kill yourself, Underfaggot
>>
>>412972
>being this new
Kill yourself
>>
>>427895
People who say ">being this new" tend to make pretty bad posts. It's like you can't figure out something smart to say so you just default to "You're new" even though you just got here yourself.
>>
>>428207
you're obviously new if you take offense to being told to kill yourself, undertale faggot.
>>
>>428213
Explain the logic. There's no correlation.
>>
>>428231
people who've been here more than a week have thicker skin, either you're new or you're just a huge faggot pissbabby.
either way this site may not be the best place for you, try tumblr or suicide.
>>
>>428235
What does thick skin have to do with wanting people to stop making retarded posts?
>>
>>428241
>my opinions are facts
>your rights end where my feeling begin
kill yourself.
>>
>>412972
Zoz yourself to death.
>>
>>428247
Your rights ended when you hit the "I agree" button on this site. Any time you make those posts you're taking a risk. Don't complain when you get nailed.
>>
>>428258
as did yours, don't think for one second that this is a safe space or that your bitching here will make it one, kill yourself or go back to tumblr.
>>
>>428261
You're ironically the one trying to make a safe space. Which is funny, because you're well aware that you're losing control. The recent incidents are proof of that.
>>
i would like to be safe from retards

mods, please deliver me from these vermin
>>
>>428301
I'll deliver a punch to your ugly face and knock you out, motherfucker.
>>
>>427851
>>427843
>>427842
Woah dude. Chill out.
>>
>>428566
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU
RAGHHHHHHH
>>
>>428581
>>>/pol/
Containment board. Now.
>>
>>427759
but you just typed it

twice
>>
>>428612
Are you underage?
>>
>>428604
>anyone who hates my sjw tier antics must be /pol/
>>
>>428299
>no u
kill yourself
>>
>>428669
Your brain is too small to comprehend that post.
>>
>>428835
that's all you said.
I said you're trying to make this place a safe space and you just went 'no u'
kill yourself.
>>
>>428837
Holy shit do you live on this board, get a life.
>>
File: 1416193621120.png (414KB, 524x941px) Image search: [Google]
1416193621120.png
414KB, 524x941px
>>412972
Who is "us"?

I thought this whole website was "us".

Unless you think of "4chan" as an other. Do you?
>>
>>428842
>telling me to get a life when he should be busy tying a noose.
>>
>>412972
>Underfur
The reason I say "kill yourself" is that, on the off chance you're already depressed, I hope it might push you over the edge so I don't have to deal with your meme game shitting up /v/ as much.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 480x472px
>>413792
>vice
Anon, rather you really are retarded, or you are a very subtle troll.

Either way, you should end your existence.
>>
>>428858
I'm sorry to inform you, but anyone who has played Undertale depressed has had it cured by Undertale and as such will only be posting about Undertale more to spread tales of its merits. Also, skeletons don't have fur.
>>
>>428845
Yeah buying a noose so I can use it as a lasso and slam you against the ground.
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.