[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Posting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1445434164445.jpg (85KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
1445434164445.jpg
85KB, 604x403px
>Posting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse.
>4chan Pass users can bypass this block.

I've changed my ip 5 times and i still get this.
Im from Turkey and my other fellow countrymen can post afaik
Can moot do something aboug it?
I've posting this on proxy,if anyone interested
>>
>>412530
What do you think that your countrymen from Turkey provide to 4chan that would make it more valuable to allow them to post than to not allow them to post?
>>
>>412530
>I've posting this on proxy,if anyone interested
Welp, there's another proxy that's going to be banned forever. GG, anon.
>>
>>412543
What do you think that your countrymen from Your country provide to 4chan that would make it more valuable to allow them to post than to not allow them to post?
>>
>>412546
That is not an answer to my question and I'm not the one who has trouble posting on 4chan and need to evade my ban to do so.
>>
>>412552
I don't care, i just want to have fun
>>
>>412546
This is American internet so we have free reign to do whatever. You on the other hand need to prove you deserve to post on American Internet
>>
File: 1ec.jpg (7KB, 234x249px) Image search: [Google]
1ec.jpg
7KB, 234x249px
reseted it again,still blocked
>>
>>412530
>Can moot do something aboug it?
moot is kill
>>
>>412579
sorry
i forgot that,so chinese moot can do something about it?
>>
this is important
>>
Turkey has been spamming propaganda and illegal photos for like 2 months on /pol/. It should have happened sooner.
>>
>>412530
Stop trying to get yourself unblocked. They blocked you for a reason, shitposter-kun
>>
>>412530
mods are lazy fucks and would rather range ban an entire city than deal with shitposters
now be a good goy and buy a 4chan Pass™
>>
>>412691
Banning an entire city IS dealing with shitposters who evade bans. How would you suggest they handle it differently?
>>
>>412694
because my city contains %70 of posters of my country,did they just ban the entire city? wtf
>>412668
i've been clean for 4 months t.b.h
>>
>>412696
Maybe you should track down the shitposter, kill him, and prove your innocence. Then show Hiro and he'll be all, "What say murder right thing to do? I'm glad 4chan has no stupid users."
>>
File: gulsuyu21.jpg (46KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
gulsuyu21.jpg
46KB, 512x288px
>>412714
i know where his live
pic related a young folk the district where he lives lol
>>
ölmeyeq
>>
Holy shit i can post it,thank you mods if you remove rangeban,fuck you if you do nothing and it is solved by mystically itself
>>
File: 1443214093895.jpg (23KB, 433x552px) Image search: [Google]
1443214093895.jpg
23KB, 433x552px
>>412827
NO IT IS NOT FUCKING SOLVED
sometimes i can post succesfuly some times i got message that my IP is banned
>>
>>412530
Do cockroaches have internet?
>>
>>412923
pretty sure not
>>
>>412530
>moot
Moot is gone. Hiroyuki nishimura runs this place now
>>
Kardeşim, ne zaman o goreposter postlasa ben de isp ban alıyorum sonra geçiyor.
>>
>>412937
goreposteri bugün görmedim hiç,o da engellendi herhalde, ama kurunun yanında yaşta yandı
>>
>>412941

Dün gece tirad açtı /int/'te. Sen Brezilya bayraklı olan mısın?
>>
>>412954
evet,zaten bir tek /int/'te proxy kullanmak zorunda kalıyorum,diğer boardlarda sıkıntı yok
>>
fugg my proxy is banned,at least unblock my IP on /int/ i swear i will track the shitposter and i will kill him
>>
O noes Germany is banned to
>>
File: angry.jpg (75KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
75KB, 601x601px
>Can post on anywhere
>Can't post on /int/
i only come 4chan for /int/ THIS IS NOT FAIR
>>
Do you tried to report him to the police?
>>
>>413552
the shitposter who lives same region with you
>>
>>413552
why?
>>
>>412530
You are being milked for pass shekels.
Dumb frogposter.
>>
>>413868
i'm not a frogposter
>>
>>412530
Shoo, turkroach
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.