[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the correct board for "gameplay" discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1403975897.png (37KB, 208x212px) Image search: [Google]
1403975897.png
37KB, 208x212px
Which is the correct board for "gameplay" discussion of the Touhou games?
>>
/jp/
I know it's all meme posting, but I promise you can talk about the actual games there.
>>
>>411938
What do you think? /jp/
>>
>>411939
>>411954
Ignore OP. Its a new form of shitposting on here: Making actual "question" threads that go on other boards
>>
>>411938
/r/touhou.

(it's actually pretty nice over there)
>>
>>411958
No. I like this better than what the board normally is.

>>411938
4chan doesn't actually have a good board for discussion of the gameplay of touhou games. Ideally it would be /v/ but /v/ isn't receptive to that sort of thing.

/vr/ is quite happy to discuss the PC-98 touhou games if you want to talk about them.

/jp/ is the designated Touhou board and they're usually happy to have a discussion of the gameplay, but they'll also make half of the thread a waifu thread, so just bear with that. (Not that /v/ wouldn't...)
>>
>>411938
Going by the rules, /v/ or /jp/.
>>
>>411958
Now, normally I hate when people whine about Reddit, but calling literally everything a shitpost is a big part of Reddit culture. So cut that shit out.
>>
>>412137
Which parts of reddit are you on? They don't do that over on /r/touhou.
>>
>>412433
That's because /r/touhou is one of the good ones.
>>
>>411958
>/qa/ - Question & Answer
>Question
OP is asking a question, so why shouldn't it be here?
>>
>>412118
/v/ threads get autosaged unless they're shitposting threads.
>>
>>413458
That anon is just doing your average everyday "Things that I do are what ought to be" thing.
>>
>>413599
Maybe if many people stopped shitposting in the shitposting threads, and instead started posting normally, then the threads wouldn't be shtposting threads anymore. Don't try to pretend that a good number of people that want good threads don't shitpost in those shitposting threads. If a Touhou thread comes up, regardless of whether the OP is bad or not, just talk about the games in a levelheaded manner, or don't post. And make sure you report all the garbage as well. Some people will go to them only for shitposting, but that doesn't mean everyone that <actually> likes Touhou has to shitpost in them as well.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.