[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fix this shit mods >>>/m/13747863

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: patlabrador.jpg (591KB, 1400x622px) Image search: [Google]
patlabrador.jpg
591KB, 1400x622px
Fix this shit mods
>>>/m/13747863
>>
The fucking spam has been going on for months and people that report it just get warnings and bans
>>
>>411913
Maybe because it's /m/.
>>
I'm not into gunpla. Who are you guys mad at?
>>
>>411925
Scroll down towards the bottom, this one guy has been spamming images of random kits until the thread hits image limit for months. Most of the time it's ignored by janitors and mods but once in a blue moon someone comes in deletes like a quarter of the images.
>>
File: Not so heiki hecchara.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Not so heiki hecchara.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
Bumping this because the current thread that was made after the one in the OP hit image limit because of the spammer is 40 images away from image limit after being made two hours ago. Of the 113 images in that thread as of this writing only 6 images aren't reposts from him.

>>>/m/13751027

At this rate there'll be a third Gunpla General on the board in an hour, which will get image spammed just as fast. Hell the previous thread isn't even at bump limit yet
>>
Im glad people from boards like /m/ and /lit/ are raising awareness of the problems on their boards. These kind of boards were mostly ignored by moot
>>
>>411913
use the feedback box
>>
>>412058
Feedback hasn't answered anything since september of last year
>>
What is this new meme about making tons of threads about /m/ claiming it has massively huge problems?
Of course it's not perfect, some threads are borderline rule-breaking and janitors don't always do their job, but I'm positive this is some faggot with a vendetta. And I might even have an idea or two about who that is.
>>
File: dsc_0033.jpg (77KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0033.jpg
77KB, 600x900px
>>412099
/m/ is an autism board. I don't even have to break rules to actually troll there. I just post mechwarrior or Gun Tank from Gundam.
>>
>>412098
I think they read it, they just don't respond.

Nobody replies to your reports either.
>>
>>412099
The solution is deleting /qa/
>>
>>412099
Except this is actually rule breaking and whatever chucklefucks that moderate this website don't seem to give a shit about it and would rather jerk off to their shitty power fantasy over at /a/.
>>
To elaborate, this faggot has been in the threads for months, spamming threads that are kits from blogs and not made by /m/. He posts for hours ensuring that nobody from /m/ can actually get effective feedback from others. This is derailing the thread and no matter how much we report, he never gets banned. Please mods, please, get rid of this faggot so we can work on our toys in peace.

Also please ban Snapfit-Kun, he's shitposter incarnate and many believe he and the spammer are the same person.
>>
It's still getting worse.
>>
This is getting insane with these mods. The mod hatred has really been picking up steam now
>>
File: vile.png (468KB, 1808x634px) Image search: [Google]
vile.png
468KB, 1808x634px
The worst part is it's always the same images, in the same order 95% of the time, with no variation at all.

It's just really lazy flooding and I'm surprised he has the time to make copies of the images so that he can post them in multiple threads.
>>
>>411925
A trip by the name of Snapfit-kun spams threads with images so they hit bump limit. He is also retarded in general.
>>
i like these though
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.