[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there only three pages of threads? What did I miss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: question.jpg (59KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
59KB, 843x843px
Why are there only three pages of threads? What did I miss?
>>
Just look in the archive, because I'm too lazy to. I'm guessing /s4s/ raided the board again or something.
>>
memes
>>
On the bright side, it wiped out ALMOST all of the /d/ spam. Apparently mods only do their job if someone literally floods the board.
>>
>>411429
memes
>>
Since /qa/ is such a slow board, it's honestly not a bad thing. Clears out the deadwood threads that have been sitting here for months on end.
>>
>>411438
>/d/ spam

How many /d/ threads can you link me to from yesterday?
>>
>>411436
/pol/ actually took credit for it. Someone had opinions that weren't kosher for them.
>>
>>411503
>implying it was actually /pol/ and not a false flag
>>
File: 1447094781395.png (47KB, 180x203px) Image search: [Google]
1447094781395.png
47KB, 180x203px
>>411457
mfw I started a thread yesterday and it's dead
>>
>>411429
>What did I miss?
The memening
>>
>>411494
Just because they were posted over a course of many days does not mean it wasn't one fucker spamming the board with a bunch of fucking threads about the same thing. He even admitted to it.

Thankfully, there's only one now. I don't mind the complaints if he keeps it to one fucking thread.
>>
>>411514
>Just because they were posted over a course of many days does not mean it wasn't one fucker spamming the board with a bunch of fucking threads about the same thing.
That wasn't the question. Are you new or something? There hasn't been more than one thread for weeks now.

I want you to show me one /d/ thread that was pushed off the board by the shitposting you love so much.

>He even admitted to it.
[Citation Needed]

>I don't mind the complaints if he keeps it to one fucking thread.
You realize that there were a lot more than one person that got fucked by the /d/ split, right? As in, the entirety of /d/.
>>
>>411516
Oh, you're him, aren't you? I kind of had a feeling. If you're going to insist on that, then continue to keep it to one thread from now on. Then maybe I'll believe you have good intentions and are not an annoying spammer. Prove to me you have it in you to not shitpost.
>>
>>411523
>dodging the question
>>
>>411529
Well, that didn't last long, did it. Your determination to shitpost is too strong.
>>
>>411539
I see so you have no proof of your claims, but you're intent to shitpost anyway.

Yeah, you totally sound like someone whose opinions are valid.
>>
File: Copy (3) of 1208480111838.jpg (1001KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Copy (3) of 1208480111838.jpg
1001KB, 2048x1536px
I like where this thread is going
>>
>>411546
More like I don't want to fetch the proof for some pseudo-intellectual brat who knows full well what the truth is. You're just going to post some smug greentext bullshit. You know, like you just did. And you're going to do it again.

I will say that I looked over the catalog earlier and I was mistaken about one thing. There's multiple /d/ whining threads still on the board. This is an objective fact, so go ahead and do the footwork yourself. You won't be able to disprove it.
>>
>>411429
There were countless threads being started with the OP simply saying "memes" with a frog or Wojak attached. A janitor deleted them all.
>>
>>411551
So you're making an outlandish and unprovable claim, but can't be assed to prove it because you're lying? OK kiddo.

It's pretty brazen how you're lying about something that's on the board right now, though, as if we don't have eyes.

Oh, and FYI, saying something like
>so go ahead and do the footwork yourself
is a pretty obvious tell for when someone is lying. You really should try harder.
>>
>my thread about /vp/'s lack of moderation was purged

fucking really
>>
File: janitor.jpg (54KB, 508x512px) Image search: [Google]
janitor.jpg
54KB, 508x512px
>>411708

Yeah! Sure, they could have deleted only the meme spam, but then that'd ruin their excuse to get rid of criticism they disli-

It was the only way, anon. They could have done nothing else!
>>
>>411548
Why did you copy this image before posting it ?
>>
>>411724
I don't remember what I was doing on 04/18/2008 at 12:55am (UTC) but that's when the original (and 5 copies) were saved in my directory. I was probably bitching at chanology faggots on /b/.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.