[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: phrases whose uses should result in an insta-ban

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 306856.jpg (47KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
306856.jpg
47KB, 320x320px
>Wife's son
>Blacked
>JUST (in caps)
>Alberto Barbosa
>What did he/she mean by this
>Hello reddit
>wrong sub
>Sonygger/nintoddler
>What went wrong
>BTFO

What else?
>>
>>411234
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>411236
Shitposters from r/4chan
>>
>>411234

To add to this list:

>cuck
>>
>>411234
Posting with "Nameless Fairy" in the name field.
>>
>>411234
>I really, really, really like this image
>>
>>411234
The word "faggot" would probably filter 85% of the userbase but go ahead and add it to the list.
>>
>>411257
Thanks, Lori
>>
File: 0258.jpg (12KB, 179x282px) Image search: [Google]
0258.jpg
12KB, 179x282px
>>411259
>>411257
>>
>>411234
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>411234
>reddit
>tumblr
>vlc
>based
>muh
>>
Wife's son is my least-favourite, because there's already a word for that.
>>
>>411256
This is one of the few oldfag tests that I believe in.
>>
File: tumblr_m9qskbRmN71qkws20.jpg (18KB, 385x299px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9qskbRmN71qkws20.jpg
18KB, 385x299px
>>411234
/v/ has a lot of these.
>any permutation of "WE WUZ KINGS"
>any time someone uses the phrase "What are some games/Are there any games"
>"What do Yoshi's eggs smell like"
>"Reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep"

Some on /tv/ as well, but /v/ really needs to get its shit together.
>>
>>411544
I see this shit on /mu/ and /int/ too
>>
>>411234

What's wrong with BTFO? I use it on game threads on /sp/ when a someone scores. I don't see it used too often inappropriately but then again I'm not in every thread.
>>
>>411234
hello reddit
>dude lmao i just got done from driving my sonygger nintoddler wife's son from the cinema and she told me she got black and then that it was the wrong sub, what did she mean by this?

what went wrong in op's life?
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>411581
Wow. You're so clever. You posted the things the OP didn't like so that makes you clever.
>>
>>411585
BTFO
>>
>>411234

What I don't understand is why mods are so slow to react to harmful trends.

It took moot months to do something when the first great reddit panic hit (what 2010 or 2011) and all the ironic shitposting it brought spread to all boards. Even when he did act, it was just filtering reddit and he removed the filter in a few weeks anyway.

I mean, fun slightly off topic threads that most users enjoy get deleted on sight but non-stop shit posts go unscathed.
>>
everyone in this thread is a whiny faggot who needs to go outside

they don't need to insta-ban anyone for any phrase just because you're a little bitch
>>
>>411575
On boards like /v/ there's a lot of clickbait type shit or troll posts.
Like if Sony releases a game and critics aren't really fond of it: HOLY FUCK SONY BTFO ON SUICIDE WATCH ITS FUCKING OVER
>>
Could we add, "Reply to this post with "Thank you Mr Whatever" to receive strong bones" junk to the Rule 3, alongside Dubs?
>>
>>411627

Hello /v/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.