[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we get flags turned off on /pol/ for a little while, maybe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: crippled4chan.png (773KB, 1400x2051px) Image search: [Google]
crippled4chan.png
773KB, 1400x2051px
can we get flags turned off on /pol/ for a little while, maybe a year? it was fun for a while but now it dominates the discussion too much. /pol/ is turning into second /int/ and flags have to go so we can at least discuss something that isn't meta shit.
>>
>>409952
true
>>
No.
>>
File: mayotte.png (564B, 17x12px) Image search: [Google]
mayotte.png
564B, 17x12px
>>409952
Fuck off I have to complete my collection!
>>
>>409952
PoO In LoO
>>
do it hiroshimoot
>>
>>409952
jw what country are you from
>>
>>409952
Pajeet, this is your 95th thread you've spammed on /qa/.

In the previous 94 threads, you were humiliated with POO IN LOO and DESIGNATED posts.

Since the creation of the first thread, not one mod has responded, and nothing has changed.

The fact that you probably think that thread 95 is the one that finally changes things is ass-wipingly diarrhea-inducingly toilet-avoidingly hilarious.

I'm giving you yet another chance, Pajeet Singh Rajesh Koothrapouli Apu Nahasapeemapetilon Baabhabiat Mowgli Ramain Kumar Tendulkar, to fuck right off to Reddit.
>>
>>410393

I'm not OP nor am I Indian, but flags are fucking stupid man, surely you must be able to see this. It's a reddit-tier attention whoring feature and has no place on this hot websight.
>>
>>410393

i'm not an indian you drooling retard
>>
Why ban flags now and not sooner? Why wait till a lot of global discourse is going on and people wanting to know what's happening in other parts of the world from a non media perspective, from the guys on the ground, to get rid of something that shows where posts are being made? See you can just ignore anything you don't like on the site, that why the filter and other options exist.

Why?
>>
>>410006

and as for you, you can finish your epic collection on /int/ or /sp/. /pol/ is for discussion.
>>
>>410617

you can't really filter the culture that the flags bring. and the discussion was fine without the flags if you remember pre- moot fucking up everything.
>>
I only go to /pol/ for the flags and conservative anguish
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.