[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What board has the biggest persecution complex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

What board has the biggest persecution complex?
>>
>>409708
/a/
>>
/pol/ does, but in their defense the rest of the site never fucking shuts up about it.

>tfw never even been to /pol/ and don't care how relevant it is
>>
>>409708
by far /a/
>>
Persecution -complex-? As in they tend to see it where it isn't really happening? /a/. No one fucking cares about /a/ anymore, but the typical /a/ssboi very convinced any post they disagree with is someone trying to shit up their clubhouse.

/pol/ also has a huge persecution complex, but in their defense people really do want to see it culled, for reasons I generally agree with. Force them to cripplechan or some shit.
>>
>>409719
Happening threads are really fun. Regular /pol/ threads, not so much.
>>
>>409708
I don't go to very many boards, but of the boards I go to, /qa/ seems to be the most concerned with a perceived invisible threat attacking all boards.
>>
>>409708
/tv/, since the mods are actively trying to destroy it.
>>
>>410069
This is a pretty ironic post, isn't it?
>>
>>410078
No?

Why would it be?
>>
>>410080
Just... think about it.
>>
>>410087
>mods are fully capable of deleting the enormous amount of garbage threads and meme spam
>do absolutely nothing to stop this, and instead actively encourage their own shitty memes instead

I know what you were implying, faggot. But the 4chan userbase isn't a monolithic entity; it's gigantic.

It's the responsibility of the mods/janis to delete the spam. If they don't, then it's their fault that the board is terrible.
>>
the actual correct answer is 8gag
>>
>>409708
/r9k/ of course
>>
>>409708
/qa/
>>
/reddit/
>>
/pol/ hands down
"WAAHHHH WAAHHHH WHY DOES NOBODY LIKE ME STUPID JIDF LIBKEKS"
>>
>>409742
This. I only go to /pol/ when there's a habbening habbening.
>>
>>410089
>isn't a monolithic entity; it's gigantic.
hahaha oh wow
>>410069
>/tv/, since the mods are actively trying to destroy it.

Not the original anon who said your post was ironic, but I'm going to spell out what they meant. When >>409708 asked which board had the biggest persecution complex and you said /tv/ because the mods are trying to destroy it, you invalidated the word "complex" from the post. A persecution complex, to quote Google Knowledge:
Search Results

per·se·cu·tion com·plex
noun
noun: persecution complex; plural noun: persecution complexes; noun: persecution mania; plural noun: persecution manias
an irrational and obsessive feeling or fear that one is the object of collective hostility or ill-treatment on the part of others.

"IRRATIONAL" is an important word in that definition. If the mods really are trying to destroy /tv/, then your post wasn't warranted in the thread. By making the post, you self demonstrated that /tv/ feels like it's being persecuted by the mods, and by making it in the thread about persecution *complexes* you made it look like the mods aren't really persecuting you.

You don't need to, and shouldn't, reply to me and tell me that the /tv/ moderators really are attacking /tv/ because it won't help you. This is not the thread for that.
>>
>>410395
>going to such extreme lengths to humiliate someone on an anonymous image board

I concede that my post wasn't as well thought as it might have been, but... don't you have better things to do?
>>
fucking /qa/
>>
>>410465
They weren't attempting to humiliate you, but to educate you so that you don't actually humiliate yourself in the future should you choose to act like such a moron outside the context of an anonymous website.
>>
>>410496
As this raging autist has pointed out:

>>410395

We can't use the word 'complex' unless it's irrational.

Since /qa/ blatantly IS being shat up by mods, I think the paranoia is completely justified.
>>
>>410499
>overlooks definition of one word, a common mistake which every human being (including you) makes at some point in their lives
>gets several paragraphs forwarded to them explaining that they're a 'moron' for doing so

Nah, I think you're just a fucking asshole.
>>
/v/ probably. Someone or something else always has to be blamed for what's wrong with /v/.
>>
>>410503
>Gets corrected
>Throws a shitfit
>Doesn't want to be humiliated.

Don't you have something better to do than entertain me?
>>
>>410503
It was not my intention to upset you, but to educate you. Upsetting someone is often an unavoidable consequence when educating them that their present course of action is not achieving their desired effects. Likewise, you have upset me by informing me that I made you feel humiliated for I did not want to humiliate you and you revealed to me that my best efforts to do one thing resulted in another.

I, unlike you, will take this advice to heart and attempt to improve myself in the future. I'll try to employ more tact and understand when setting people straight.

Thank you for your time. Please have a wonderful day.
>>
>>410500
hahaha you actually believe this
>>
>>410500
>Since /qa/ blatantly IS being shat up by mods, I think the paranoia is completely justified.
This is not the correct thread to say that and not expect to be ridiculed.
>>
>>409708
Definitely /a/. They think 4chan is still a secret anime club when this hasn't been the case for years.
>>
To everyone who said /pol/:
Fuck off, JIDF
>>
>>411255
This is why
>>
>>409708
Id say /mlp/

Although it's known as fursecution over there
>>
>>411281
2011 called, grandpa.
>>
>>411281
literally who
>>
File: 1407047828672.jpg (45KB, 479x435px) Image search: [Google]
1407047828672.jpg
45KB, 479x435px
>>411281
>
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.