[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this? Has this always been here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (50KB, 903x541px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
50KB, 903x541px
What is this?
Has this always been here?
>>
>>409441
The Edit thing is new. But the custom menu feature itself was inside the Settings menu for several years now.
>>
>>409446
Edit was unneeded. How about actually fixing legit problems instead of adding stupid shit no one asked for
>>
One step closer to reddit
>>
>>409457
You are unneeded. How about you fucked off back to 8rebbitgag.
>>
What does it do? Add specific boards to the top/bottom that you only want to see? 4chan extensions already had those.
>>
>>409460
FUCKING KIKE SJW KEK MODS
ARRRRHGHG FUCKING REDDIT
>>
>>409506
Yes, many years ago 4chan incorporated its own "extension" which contains many of the features of extensions such as 4chanX.
>>
>>409460

If you're using extensions YOU are the one who's the problem to begin with. I don't see that edit bullshit because I simply use vanilla 4chan and disabled the extension entirely. Problem solved. No hiding posts or threads that hurt my feelings, no seeing only certain boards that I like, no edit features, none of that extra bullshit.
>>
>>409519
are you literally retarded?
>>
>>409529

No. I'm using 4chan as I've used it for the past 12 years just fine. Why would I need any of those other features?
>>
>>409556
You can use 4chan however you want.
You are still a clown though if you think that disabling the extension somehow makes you superior to other users.
>>
>>409573

Yet you were sitting there bitching about how the new edit feature makes the site closer to Reddit. You would be more like Reddit for needing an extension to use 4chan. Given extensions are what's causing the huge increase in shitposing because it makes it so much easier to do. You don't even have to refresh the page on your own anymore. So, yes, you are part of the problem.
>>
>>409441

>Hiro is adding so many boards that he's letting us hide them
>>
>>409581
>you
>implying
>>
>>409581
>you were sitting there bitching
Do we know each other?
>>
File: the trash can.gif (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
the trash can.gif
2MB, 480x480px
>>409587

That wasn't you who said "it's one step closer to le reddit XD?" If not, then the post wasn't aimed at you and you should just shut the fuck up because clearly what I said wouldn't apply to you.
>>
File: save.png (50KB, 889x574px) Image search: [Google]
save.png
50KB, 889x574px
>>409556
>>409581
How do you like my filters, Onii-chan?
>>
File: plsno.jpg (118KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
plsno.jpg
118KB, 600x900px
>>409597
>you should just shut the fuck up
wow rude
>>
>>409519
If the edit button is found on the site's extension that is enabled by default, it's already too late. Just waiting on user created boards and upvotes.
>>
Maybe, just maybe, this isn't because hiro wants this site to be reddit 2.0 and instead it's simply a convenient feature added because the boards list is starting to get so large it rolls over to a second vertical row on a 1080 monitor.
>>
>>409604
>Just waiting on user created boards
So it's becoming more like cripplechan? What was the purpose of that whole "migration" in the first place?
>>
>>409721
>What was the purpose of that whole "migration" in the first place?
So people could bitch about 4chan mods and do the whole gamer thing.
>>
>>409519
Way to show your obvious autism. No one cares if you do or do not use extensions. It's a little thing called "personal preference", and it certainly does not make you a special snowflake.
>>
>>409599
LEL, you could just learn a bit of regex and replace all the eotenas with something like
/shingeki no kyojin/i
>>
>>410106
Eotena, that's another one to filter. Fuck Commie.
>>
>This feature combined with Filters has made it so I can only see shit I want to see

Thanks Hiroshima Nagasaki. :3
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.