[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISP or IP range has been blocked due to abuse.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

File: 1419098831153.jpg (86KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
1419098831153.jpg
86KB, 500x563px
I have been blocked from making any kind of post on any other boards except this one for 5 months. I did not break any of the rules and one day I was suddenly blocked from making threads 5 months ago. So I sent some feedback explaining the mods mistake and then the next day I was blocked from making any kind of post on all boards except /qa/.
I want this block removed NOW.
I have been patiently waiting and submitting feedback every day but I'm putting my foot down now.
FIX THIS.
>>
>>409314
That sucks, but there is nothing you can do.
>>
>>409314

Where are you from?
>>
>>409371
America
>>
>>409367
Reset your router at least before doing this shit, there's a unique posters counter. The false flagging in the previous thread was already too obvious with this kind of retarded premade replies.
>>
>>409371
>>409372
Anything?
>>
>>409399
Anyone?
>>
>>409458
Anywhere?
>>
What's the endgame of all these random rangebans? Ban everyone from 4chan? You might as well just shut down this whole fucking website.
>>
It's possible that you might be able to get something from asking in #4chan
>>
>>410105
It's a plan by the mods to slowly turn 4chan into a pay to use site only.
>>
>>410109
Feedback is a black hole anon. No one reads anything that goes into it.
>>
>>410375
He's saying to go ask in the IRC channel you dumb autist.
>>
>>410408
>IRC channel
Can't get in. I keep getting rejected.
>>
>>410497
Are you using a registered nickname?
>>
>>410497
I don't believe it. This is actually the most interesting memehoax I've ever seen on /q/qa/. I mean, American, rangebanned from everywhere but /qa/ since July (had to search the archives for OPs image), "rejected" from IRC, spammed the feedback page everyday with no results.
This is really intriguing.

Now, go send another feedback message and post the contents here.
Or post your "rejected" irc error.
>>
>>410508
Range blocks exist in America.
>>
>>410535
It's not just that he's american. OP's whole story sounds like a huge lie.

He should just get on irc already. I want to see the end of this meme.
>>
>>410508
>memehoax
It's not, I am blocked, not banned but blocked, from posting everywhere on 4chan except here. If you have anything constructive to contribute then please do, but if all you are comming here to do is ne an ass and berate me then leave, I don't want to deal with your shit.
>>
>>410543
Go ask on IRC already you dumb nerd. Nobody will believe your retarded I'm "rejected" nonsense.

What do you even expect people to tell you?
>>
>>410550
That won't work for OP's case becauseit's a block instead of a ban.
Bans all have a specific id that a mod can quickly find look at but if someone goes to that chat to ask about a block, then they are not and should not going post their IP address so a mod can't do anything.
>>
>>410570
You can PM a mod if one is around. If you don't know who they are you may be able to ask.

I haven't gone to the IRC since getting b& from it years ago.
>>
>>410570
How the fuck are they going to help if OP doesn't post his rangebanned IP?

Man, /qa/ is full of retards.
>>
>>410584
Would you post your personal information on a public site?
>>
>>410584
>rangebanned
Blocks are different from bans amon.
>>
>>410587
I mean, on IRC, when talking to a mod via PM.

>>410588
No they aren't. If my IP was banned, I'd go on IRC, give them my IP and ask what's going on.
>>
>>410592
Except a ban and a block are teo different things. OP isn't banned, Op is blocked.
>>
>>410598
Except that if you have an issue, any issue, you go on IRC and ask for help.

Keep up the good act, autist-kun.
>>
>>409314
How's this thread going, OP? Are you unbanned yet? Did getting angry work?
>>
>>410603
If you are blocked the only solution is to buy a pass.
>>
>>410606
Alright autist. Keep bumping your shit thread then.
>>
>>410604
No, still blocked.
>>
>>411074
How many times have you made this thread?
>>
>>411207
Only twice.
>>
Still blocked.
>>
Still blocked.
>>
Still closed.

Still closed.

Hmmm.
>>
Are you just banned? I routinely catch a ban for "Proxy/TOR exit node" which is bullshit because I don't use those, then I reset my router and resume posting. But maybe this has affected you and you're unable to reset your router. maybe post a screenshot of the message you get when you try to post
>>
File: train1_638.jpg (61KB, 638x352px) Image search: [Google]
train1_638.jpg
61KB, 638x352px
>>411621
>>412134
>>412136
>>
>>412149
I don't understand that image, but did you catch my reference?
>>
>>412139
No. Because I would see a ban on the ban page. Instead when ever I try to post I get a message saying "Your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse".
>>
I didn't know it's board specific. And of course it's my main board that gets blocked, thanks Hiroyuki.
>>
>>413130
And now you need to buy a pass because those are permanent.
>>
>>413137
Meh, I'd rather pay 5 bucks per year for a VPN.
>>
>>409314
You've been blocked for five months and you're just now doing something about it? I find this hard to believe.
>>
>>413178
Like I said I tried feedback but nothing was happening so I came here.
>>
>>413137
That sucks.
>>
Buy a 4chan pass, it's only $20
>>
By thinking endlessly bumping his threads will solve the problem, I actually hope OP continues to a cheapass, and remains banned.
>>
>>415016
Too much for a free to use board.
>>
>>415058
Keep up the good bumping work. It totally doesn't indicate why you might have been rangebanned and ignored for so long.
>>
>>415058
How many bucks an hour do you make at your job, Anon?
>>
>>415066
I love how you bump as well just to be an ass.
>>
>415004
>>
>>415004
>>
>>409314
Still blocked
>>
>>415775
Still blocked
>>
File: 132134257492.jpg (40KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
132134257492.jpg
40KB, 500x364px
> all this samefagging
> still no screencaps of blocking
> still no screencaps of rejected IRC join commands

Have fun screaming at yourself OP, i'ma just hide your thread now, kay?
>>
>>416570
You'll be back.
>>
>>416586
Nah, I'm with him. I'm hiding your thread now too. And then when you stop getting replies you'll just make a new thread. It's annoying but I accept it.
>>
i'm blocked on /int/ too anon,for no fucking of course, i never get banned on /int/,i digged on i found that they banned my ISP because a retard shitposter who post traps everyday who also use same ISP and live same region with me,fucking retards can't deal with that stupid and they just ban the entire ISP,however i can still post with proxy-without paying
it is simple:
Download foxyproxy
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&user=ProcseeBot
Take the proxies with PORT OF 3128,do not take china it is all banned,oh also do not take western european countries %95 of them are already blocked
thats all can i help, i hope your block lifts
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.