[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A man has aired his dirty laundry online after allegedly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: cjj.png (214KB, 657x647px) Image search: [Google]
cjj.png
214KB, 657x647px
>A man has aired his dirty laundry online after allegedly catching his girlfriend cheating on him with his own father.
>The anonymous 4Chan user posted a picture of what he claims is a text exchange between the pair that he found on his dad's iPhone, before live-blogging his ordeal as it happened.
>In his original 4Chan post, he wrote: 'Just found out my girlfriend has been having sex with my Dad. He left his phone at the house while he's at work.
>She then finally admitted sleeping with him, saying: 'Once but not really. Not long and not like us or anything. It sounds worst than it is. answer me please. I can explain better in person. A phone call will be better. Please Im sorry.'
>The man's original 4Chan post was then shared by an anonymous Imgur user in a post entitled 'Anon literally gets cucked (meaning cuckolded) by his own dad', bringing the unfolding drama to an ever wider audience where it has now been seen by almost one million people.

Hiro, ban shit like this. This is 4chan, not a fucking liveblog. Plus shit like this gets picked up by the media and just brings in a new batch of newfags to ruin shit even more. And add cuck back to the filter - that shit is a disgrace to this site.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3393631/Man-discovers-girlfriend-cheating-FATHER-reading-racy-text-messages-live-blogs-ordeal-4Chan.html
>>
This has to be one of the most asinine complaints I've read on this board.
>>
File: Jerry-Springer[1].jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Jerry-Springer[1].jpg
36KB, 300x300px
>>408645
>mfw
>>
Seconded. And people still think cancer invasion is a false flag... What happened with the "INTERNET HATE MACHINE WILL DOX YOU" reputation?
>>
>>408645
C'mon. Man Gets Cucked by His Father. "Sounds Worse Then It Is", Says girlfriend. That is funny as hell.
>>
>>408706
We only had that rep because of legion cancer such as yourself. 4chan has never been this hardcore hate machine final boss type you think it was.
>>
>>408645
>being this much of a white knight cunt
Why would you want to ban that? This shit is funny and is perfectly fine on /b/.
Fuck off you humourless faggot.
>>
>>408727
Not the quoted, but 4chan isn't your personal Twitter or blogspot. And nobody cares about happens on /b/, even mods want /b/ shit on /b/ (aka GR3). That board is cancerous and only newcomers browse it.
>>
Really? The media is capping our threads and posting on their sites, like Reddit? We need a miracle to save the site at this point...
>>
This happened on /r9k/, it was a fun thread but I don't get why it's in the news.
>>
>>408751
silent screaming
>>
>>408750
Fuck off white knight.
You're pathetic.
>>
>>408776
Shitty tabloid sites will make literally anything into "news". This time reddit probably didn't have enough material for them.
>>
>>408750
You are clearly a fucking newfag and you need to leave right now.
>>
Oh fuck off OP, stop acting like such a typical fucking 4chan douche. I'll fight your dad
>>
>>410210
Actually, you're the newfag here if you browse /b/.

>>410205
How am I a white knight?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.