[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan Happenings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 33

File: 1436176172638.png (198KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1436176172638.png
198KB, 700x700px
What's going on in your homeboard?
>>
>/int/
Underage diaspora everywhere. Geography board when?
>>
>>407616
/tv/ is making memes
>>
>>407632
Are they the one responsible for
>in this sub
?
>>
>>407642
Sounds like an underdog meme. Haven't heard much of it.
>*FREEZE FRAME*
>*RECORD SCRATCH*
is a new one from /tv/, its taking over the meme world
>>
>>407616
/mu/'s death grips general is so intertwined with r/deathgrips that people are namefagging with their reddit usernames
also they got a nazi mod on said subreddit to an hero his account after they raided the sub and recorded some diss tracks about the guy, all that's left on the account is a melodromatic post titled 'Bye'
>>
>>407680
>music generals
I think I'd have to lurk /mu/ for so long to even understand its ways.

Generals are a mistake.
>>
/mu/ killed bowie
meme magic is real
holy fuck
>>
David Bowie died
>>>/mu/61644421

>>407921
We did?
>>
MUSIC
>>
Who the fuck is David Bowie and why should I give a fuck? I've never paid any form of attention to things like celebrities because that shit is stupid
>>
>>408033
Good for you. We don't care.
>>
A self-GET in /co/: >>>/co/78888888

Sorry I fucked up twice
>>
>>>/mu/61644769
F
>>
>>407956
https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S61615311#p61617087
>>
>>407666
What's this meme from? I imagine it's parodying something and I've seen it a bit
>>
>>408033
ahahah what an utter faggot, puting 10x effort into writing that instead of using google
>>
>>408138
Ahahaha, what an utter faggot, putting effort into typing that reply instead of ignoring my post which would of made me look even more retarded
>>
>>408143
nah, engaging and prompting your reply is what made you look more retarded.

>would of
pay more attention in class
>>
>>408149
Engaging only gives me a chance to retort, while ignoring it would ensure that everyone gets a laugh at me.

I would of paid attention in class, but I ofn't just for you
>>
>>408156
I'm not that guy but seeing you get anally perturbed is making it more amusing mate
>>
>>408156
>>408157
yeah, you don't seemm to know how it works.

In the internet having the last word works against you. Specially when you are as assblasted as you as now
>>
>>408161
But, anon, having the last word on the internet means you won. Always
>>
>>408163
yeah, i guess you are right
>>
>>408164
Exactly
>>
>>408166
It's so nice to agree with someone on the internet.
>>
>>408167
It very much is nice to agree with someone on the internet
>>
>>408199
Because ending conversations on a good note is rare pleasure. It's a pitty all good things end. I guess this is the end my friend. Here, have a nice song, and let's part ways:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
>>
>>>/trash/837995
Weird OC
>>
File: 04.png (65KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
04.png
65KB, 199x200px
>>408372
Holy shit
>>
File: 1451217846402.jpg (502KB, 782x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451217846402.jpg
502KB, 782x720px
>>408372
This thread puts /i/'s lewd threads to shame.
>>
>>408372
That's really odd.
>>
>>408372
Well thats new indeed, never expected to get a boner from a ball and a mailbox getting fucked.
>>
>>408372
Amazing
>>
>>407680
I don't see any thread named "bye"
>>
>>408661
look up the user boxenstein (aka the former mod) and you'll see his last post is to a subreddit called r/gone and it's titled "bye" with no text in the post itself
the comments are all people trying to jerk his ego to get him to come back, it's pretty amusing desu
>>
>>407616
/pol/ is literally covered by fucking trump threads 15-20 at any given moment. Trumptrads are worse than ponyfags. They are the cancer of pol
>>
>>408894
Well, trump is the perfect combination of memes, right wing and "extremism" that causes shitloads of butthurt and drama everywhere, of course /pol/ would love him so much
>>
>>408372
fugggggg
>>
/vp/'s anime thread is being raided:

>>>/vp/24987837
>>
>>408926
Jesus Christ /vp/, get a fucking hobbie already, write fanfiction about Anon in Kanto, Pokemon CYOAs, anything to fill the void
>>
>/pol/

taking small steps to remove leftists front he board. Spreading awareness and reporting shitposting. Plus the political discussion, in depth Syrian conflict reports, updates, and discussions, as well as shitposting.

TL;DR We are doing things unlike the rest of you.
>>
File: 1450797623389.png (10KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1450797623389.png
10KB, 429x410px
>>408932
>taking small steps to remove leftists front he board
Wait, are there leftists on /pol/ that aren't trolls ?
>>
>>408935
No, they are all trolls, but they troll with their actual opinions, so they can debate, and once they get squashed, they can just say some stupid shit like

>ur jimmies are rustled
>>
File: 1450454003329.png (2KB, 142x138px) Image search: [Google]
1450454003329.png
2KB, 142x138px
>>408940
But isn't 4chan about arguments? How can you argue without opposition? If /pol/ became a right wing circlejerk it would just become a SJW meeting point, except instead of retarded, uneducated extremist leftist teenagers saying stupid shit while being blind as fuck we would have retarded, uneducated extremist right wing teenagers saying stupid shit while being blind as fuck and unable to tell memes and facts appart, like that dude who got kicked from college for spreading posters all over his campus
>>
>>408946
These people are here to rustle jimmies. Have you ever been on /pol/ and dealt with a Bernie faggot? It isn't fun, and no matter what, they will keep saying the same old shit. And then, when you get them into a corner, they pretend they were trolling.

Getting rid of leftists won't make us dumb, it will make us productive. Leftists are stupid, that's why they are leftists. There is no reason the same will happen to pol, especially considering even the standard pollacks disagree on heaps. We have NatSoc, Libertarian, classical liberals, fascists, nihilists, FUCKING ASIANS, NIGGERS AND JEWS, and all kinds of stuff.
>>
>>408953
Well, good luck for you them, i hope you get what you deserve
>>
>>408960
Under what I deserve according to who? Do I smell your bleeding asshole?
>>
>>408953
>Getting rid of leftists won't make us dumb
trolls will never leave anon
>it will make us productive
Productive doing what? Don't you guys just love arguing all day and 'btfoing' those 'dumb libtards' amirite
>>
File: dongs.png (31KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
dongs.png
31KB, 1152x720px
>>408996
indeed my fellow sir
>>
>>408953
the right-wing circlejerk is so strong you don't even notice the bullshit that is made up.
Why don't you crusade against the constant bullshiting and disinformation instead?
>>
>>408953
even [s4s] couldn't achieve this level of shitpost if they tried
>>
>>409102
This is not a 4chan happening.
>>
>>409103
Half of these threads aren't anymore
>>
>>408946
Isn't that what pol already is?
>>
>>409246
Most people who complain about /pol/ genuinely seem to think it's some kind of hivemind, while at least half of /pol/ is a Sanders supporter or at least a liberal.
>>
>>409168
Except they are? Just because 2 fags are shitposting it doesn't mean the thread lost its purpose
>>
jeez this board's getting real shitposty right now
>>
Occultism & Magick threads on /x/ are as circlejerky as ever. Practically everyone is a tripfag.
>>
/lit/ is in ruins after multiple screens got over 1 million views on imgur and reddit. Some anons are talking about making a chan that will start with just a /lit/ board then branch out into other art related boards if it's popular enough. I really hope it happens. 4chan as a whole isn't worth browsing anymore and 8gag is it's own unique brand of awfulness.
>>
>>409417
C-Could you invite me, i would want to give it a try
>>
>>409420
this depends entirely on you answering the following
>top five favourite books
>last book you read
>favourite meme
>do you browse reddit
>>
>>407642
I've only seen it on /v/. It's shit as is anything /v/ does
>>
>>409380
It's about time we that want /x/ to return to its original state start chasing these people out via self moderation and spamming "fuck off" to their threads.
>>
>>407616
Whoever is Moderating /tg/ keeps looking for excuses to ban me...
>>
>>409466
>>409513
There are already "let's bitch about the mods" threads on this board, fuck off
>>
>>409522
Then directions good sir?
I can't seem to find it in the catalog.
>>
>>409528
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED FOR ANON?
>>
File: Ban Conspiracy.png (113KB, 807x921px) Image search: [Google]
Ban Conspiracy.png
113KB, 807x921px
>>409532
Stupid shit anon, stupid shit...
>>
>>409548
well i dunno anon i don't use /tg/ really but 67 bans is a lot to me and i say this as a very bad poster
are you sure your posts aren't bad?
>>
>>409549
I'll admit that a lot of them aren't very good quality, but about half of them are under that "Off-topic" rule...

...Which is odd, since /tg/ is know for not really staying on target, and the most recent bans were for post I felt were on topic anyways, like so:
https://desustorage.org/tg/thread/44709152/#q44728707
>>
This wrong sub bullshit is out of control. I'm so fucking sick of this stupid community.
>>
>>409548
I think I've only been banned twice and each time was for like a day or two.

You need to re-examine the rules, anon.
>>
>>409552
are you sure that wasn't for evasion or something else?
anyway you could bring it up next time hiro does a q&a or something i guess
>>
>>409466
At this point I want Hiro to force us to stop coming here by killing the site for good.
>>
File: Repeat bans.png (51KB, 907x332px) Image search: [Google]
Repeat bans.png
51KB, 907x332px
>>409563
>You need to re-examine the rules, anon.
It's not the rules, it's the mods and their personal interpretations of them.

>>409565
>are you sure that wasn't for evasion or something else?
Nope, /tg/ rule 1, Off-topic...
>>
>>409566
BUT ANON!
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO US?
>>
>>409578
We'll go somewhere else. I really don't care anymore, I'm sick of being pissed off at the place I used to call fun every time I visit.
>>
>>409549
https://desustorage.org/tg/search/username/nicedaemonette/

Look though this and tell me if you see anything of worth.
>>
>>409421
/mu/ here

If you really want to turn it into a sekret club, make it like what.cd and make people answer a servery on the site before being accepted.
>>
>>409625
survey*

my bad
>>
>>410303
Fucvk off 8gagger.
>>
>>410443
>>I love how the /a/ mindset has taken hold on 4chan.
I wish it would, I haven't been watching much anime so I've been going on other boards and it's a bit of a step down. You see some people who share /a/'s mindset but they're few and far between, you get other boards trying to be like /a/ but doing it wrong ie dumb frogposters and /v/ermin.
>>
>>407616
The janitors on /v/ are having a heyday deleting everything related to vidya and leaving everything else intact.
>>
>>409028
I'm willing to believe it might be an [s4s] false flag.
>>
>>410533
/a/ itself is doing it wrong. They are zealous and willingly forget about their past so that they can scream at their own community about being wrong and thus narrow the board's content down to more uncreative. That's not adapting to the problems of this site.
>>
>>410846
For what possible reason?
>>
>>410874
he just loves dank memes that much
>>
>>410878
So he is just a retard then?
>>
Oh god what happened to /qa/
It's not [s4s] doing it guys I swear
>>
JDDIIDJ
>>
>>410888
nice trip you dip
>>
>>410878
>dank memes

Fuck off
>>
>>410884
They're joking. No one really thinks its [s4s] or swaglord. Any reasonable person could easily search "qa" in the [s4s] archives, see no results related to this and wouldn't post "[s4s] is raiding us" without evidence. No one is that stupid right?
>>
>>410933
>Any reasonable person could easily search "qa" in the [s4s] archives, see no results related to this and wouldn't post "[s4s] is raiding us" without evidence.
What?
>>
>>410945
There was no "cultural enrichment" sticky though.
>>
>>410955
see
>>410942
>>
File: this count as an overstep.png (280KB, 1440x677px) Image search: [Google]
this count as an overstep.png
280KB, 1440x677px
>>410975
this count as an overstep?
>>
>>411021
Because you've reported too many right after each other. After awhile, it takes increasingly longer before you can report another post.
>>
>>411033
mods can delete every post made by a single IP
>>
>>411033
lurk more kid
>>
>>411037
Which is just dandy when they actually do it and entire innocent threads are deleted
>>
>>410874
Because its funny, most likely. It's probably because the board is swimming with 8gaggers and anti-moot and anti-mod posters. So, raiding it just infuriates them to hell and back and makes them think their 'freedom of speech' is being prevented and that its a sign of mod corruption or something stupid like that. It's probably not swaglord or [s4s] either and just people being paranoid fucks. I'd be doing it myself if I had a phone and a dynamic ip on my computer
>>
>>411093
This guy kinda of got the point, i swear, if this board had proper moderation it could be better than this, i hate the fact that /qa/ is mostly populated by newfags, rulefags and janitor wannabes
>>
>>411093
>It's probably not swaglord or [s4s] either and just people being paranoid fucks.
The mods and janitors are obviously letting this happen though. No spam is being deleted.
>>
>>411124
This is a travesty of justice, now I know how Steve Avery felt
>>
>>411115
>implying
He is right, its funny, is it good for the board? Hell no, but its still a motivation

Like i said, most of these issues would be solved with proper moderation, but this is a happenings thread so who cares
>>
>>411124
Because the mods don't fucking browse this board and shit only gets removed like once a day. There is also no jannys for /qa/ from what I know
>>
what if it's actually mot and this just his way of saying hello
>>
>>411093
Fuck off mod
>>
>>411137
No, there are janitors here. I've had posts deleted within minutes previously, so they are here.
>>
/qa/ BTFO
>>
Am I the only one who's first act if they won the $1.5 billion dollar Powerball would be buying 4chan?

I definitely would do so in a heartbeat.
>>
All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground
And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
Trying to find, trying to find where I've been.
>>
>>411148
And risk all the legal bullshit? No fucking thanks. Though you're a kind soul to risk all that to help this place out.
>>
>>411137
See
>>409473

Then check Desustorage. The mods are totally active here. They're just conveniently "forgetting" to do it when it benefits them.
>>
>>411150

Shouldn't be too much of a risk. Just set up a corporation (if 4chan isn't one already). I'd hire a full time programmer and remove the mods. I'd have an actual office and hire some full time mods and the programmer as well would all work out of the office so we can be on the same page and communicate.

I'd also release quarterly financial info on 4chan - how much it costs to run compared to expenses. And of course have a lawyer on staff just in case.
>>
>>411155
>having an office for people to actually talk to.
Sounds like a good way to be trolled nonstop.
>>
>>411153
Why are you linking a post made by an idiot? A lot of that shit is based on assumptions and also places the blame for user stupidity on the mods. Again, the mods don't active here, the only things they remove is shit that has been reported and that only seems to occur on a uncommon basis. In actual fact, we don't even know if the mods aren't moderating the board because they don't want to and rather because hiro told them not to. It's pretty obvious hiro told the mods to lax on moderation as well.
>>
>>411157

Good point. Location of the office would eventually leak out. I'd risk it. At worst we get 10,000 pizzas delivered to us.

But remember, the illustrious 4chan is the place that was thwarted by Boxxy putting a chair on her fence door once we found her address.
>>
>>411128
They will let it stay.
I'm guessing that they have decided to just abandon /qa/ for a couple of hours. Like a strike. They are currently not doing they're jobs, but sooner or later they will delete all evidence of the spam flood.
Hiro will of course never find out about this. Poor guy, I feel sorry for him.
>>
>>411159
Read the thread you cuck faggot.

Then read the desustorage archive.

The mods deleted half that thread TODAY.
>>
>>411157

On further thought, I'd want to be trolled. It would help spurn OC and fun which seems to be lacking here for the last few years.
>>
> Burning the Devil or La Quema del Diablo is a tradition held every December 7, at 6:00 in the evening sharp, families build bonfires outside their homes and burn effigy of Satan. It is a tradition that many Guatemalans take part as a way to cleanse their home from devils that lurk in their home, creeping behind the furnitures or hiding under the bed.
>>
>>411163
Screencap and tweet it to him. He's being kept in the dark on purpose.

Don't the mods realize that by "striking" they're just proving those of us that hate them right?
>>
>>411164
They could have been falseflagging by deleting the comments themselves to stir things up.
>>
>>411169
Isn't there at time limit as to when you can't delete your own posts?
>>
>>411164
Congrats anon, they got deleted because they got reported. In actual fact, I reported most of them myself. All the posts removed were heavy anti-mod posts, which are against the rules. Again, the mods generally do a sweep once a day and normally only reported shit gets removed. Use your fucking head you stupid tinfoil
>>
>>411175
There is. It's like 5 minutes.

You can see the original posting time on Desustorage. There were replies to the posts well after that, as you can see.

You can also see when people started pointing out that the posts were deleted- it was long after they were posted. There was no way the OP could have deleted his own posts.
>>
>>411168
I don't have a Twitter account.

Also, Hiro doesn't have an official email like moot did. They haven't made him one. I wonder why? Maybe they don't want us to have a direct channel straight to him?
>>
>>411181
You know what else is against the rules? Spamming "Memes" to flood a board.

You're so far up the hotpockets' asses that you can't see whats going on around you, can you?
>>
>>411181
Kill yourself you cocksucker
>>
>>411181
Holy shit lmao
>>
The board is finally getting cleaned up
>>
>>411191
I haven't even said anything about the 'meme' flood other than that it's funny and it pisses it off /q/posters and 8gaggers. You have your head so far up your 'us vs them' mentality arse, that you think every action taken by the mods and someone you disagree with are to take you out
>>
>>411181
>announcing reports
>>
Holy shit, they deleted everything

/qa/ is like a new board now
>>
>>411201
Feel free to report me anon. I knew I was breaking the rules when I did it, so why would I complain if I got banned for it?
>>
>>411202
They cleaned this thread as well. They are probably going through their report queue
>>
File: qa.png (1KB, 271x48px) Image search: [Google]
qa.png
1KB, 271x48px
>>411202
27 threads up. Haven't seen anything like this on a board that's not /f/ or /sp/.
>>
>>411208
What the fuck happens on /f/ and /sp/?
>>
File: 1446252362592.png (111KB, 986x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1446252362592.png
111KB, 986x1070px
>>411221
/f/ only has 30 flashes max, the equivalent of 2 pages.
As for /sp/...
>>
>>411229
Was it memespam as well or does /sp/ have bouts where it is really shit?
>>
>>411238
Not entirely sure but I think the board was full of hot pockets and 'he does it for free' threads.
>>
>>411100
>proper moderation
you mean by the people that often cause the issues people complain about? not a good idea at all.
>>
>>410933
I know for a fact many people who go to [s4s] also go here to shitpost. It's so obvious. It's also because I'm one of them. :3
>>
>>411243
>all site problems are the fault of the mods
>>
>>411252
>that often cause the issues people complain about
>often
>not always
maybe you should actually read my post first anon?
>>
Woah, what the fuck happened.
Just woke up, and been reading through this thread, but what happened on the rest of the board? Did mods just say fuck it and delete all bait threads?
What a glorious morning.
>>
>>411292
>check the actual board
>only 3 pages
wow, i guess there really are mods in this board
>>
>>411292
>but what happened on the rest of the board?
Mods did their once a day sweep
>>
>>411300
>once a day
More like once in a lifetime, they've never done this on /qa/ before.
>>
>>411310
They literally do it once a day. You only noticed it this time because there was spam that almost saved the entire board
>>
>>411310
>they've never done this on /qa/ before.
Please don't open your mouth if you are THIS FUCKING NEW.
Everyone who is on this board should kno about The Great Pink Wave and moot kaktor.
>>
>>411292
No, it got spammed by someone who just kept creating threads and the mods didn't notice until the threads had wiped out almost all of the board. If anything this is a testament to the near-complete lack of moderation on this board. Thank God they at least delete those threads.
>>
File: 1452508585444.jpg (52KB, 399x464px) Image search: [Google]
1452508585444.jpg
52KB, 399x464px
>mfw I just discovered talk about two regulars commiting suicide together in a general I regularly visit

Absolutely bizzare how stuff like that can happen with no-one the wiser due to the nature of these segregated generals. I remember rumors of a similar incident happening with /nepgen/
>>
>>411349
This. The mods allow shitposting for a while on /qa/ every couple weeks as punishment for /qa/ not liking them.

It's the same reason they allow Star Wars/Cuck spam on /tv/ and /pol/. We're on their hit list.
>>
/a/ is the same as normal
Talk about the seasonal shows,moeshit, new manga chapters, random lewd thread, waifu posting and misc of other anime and manga and a tad of shitposting.
>>
>>411526
What is the current fotm on /a/ ? Japanese cartoons feel like pokemon gens sometimes, you learn about 1 and realize other 3 were already released
>>
>>411501
>as punishment for /qa/ not liking them.
Really? I thought it was just a way to purge autistic rulefags and newfags from the board, after the purge the board gets slower but we end up with a lot less of both, its pretty nice, honestly, the board being filled with any of the two is fucking awful
>>
>>411474
Which one?
>>
>>411702
Dagashi Kashi would be the main one. FOTM waifu and it is a anime about two candy store owners.
Pretty good I read the manga and causing a influx of thread about the main girl and porn of her.
>>
/m/'s Gunpla threads are getting spammed, as per usual

>>>/m/13747863
>>
File: 1408042409922.jpg (40KB, 299x426px) Image search: [Google]
1408042409922.jpg
40KB, 299x426px
>/v/
Can now pirate shit on the 3DS.
Dragon's Dogma on Steam tomorrow.
New Naruto game.
Three new Pokken characters revealed yesterday, and another one tomorrow. Braixen, Garchomp, and a second Mewtwo. A pokemon with "ra" in the Japanese name is to be revealed, a lot of swampert fans with their hopes up.
In early december Bayonetta was revealed for smash though she isn't available until sometime in February. Because of this, Bayonetta 2 is being re-released as a standalone.

Few threads about Allen Rickman since he's kill.

Don't remember any other recent news.
>>
>>411741
>Can now pirate shit on the 3DS.
Considering how relevant the 3DS still is, isn't that dangerous if you're american?
>>
>>411765
I don't think the FBI will break down your door or something, but you could brick your 3DS in the process.
Pay the homebrew general on /vg/ a visit for this shit since I haven't done it myself.
>>
>>407616
/sp/ alot of cp lately
>>
>>411832
I hear that baby gif shows up frequently when big events are going on
>>
>>407616
In latest news, /fit/izens are keeping track on infamous bodybuilder "Rich Piana" as Piana continues to televise his day-to-day life within the youtube Fitness community.

Piana was first brought to /fit/'s interest after his hulkish build and eccentric personality made him a popular celebrity within the world of bodybuilding, as well as Piana's brand-awareness for his own product "Mutant Mass Gainer", which allowed him to capture the imagination of many /fit/izens around the world.

Today, /fit/izens are now speculating whether his extraordinary lifestyle will lead to a catastrophic emotional meltdown, citing his recent marriage, rising debt, failing health, and male pattern baldness as the key culprits to Piana's declining mental health.

This is /fit/ news, coming in hot from Honolulu, Hawaii. We'll be back with more stories at 7.
>>
>>407616
>/b/
Just the usual swarms of banana, feces, cucks, shemales, fb pics, draw, pics you shouldn't share, dick rate, loli, shota, furries, gay porn threads, porn webms,ylyl, etc.

Just the same exact threads posted many times a day. Nothing new. /b/ has actually turned into a porn board if anything. No matter what else is posted there, it ultimately is a porn board.
>>
/int/
we don't have janitors so it's /b/ 2.0 , you're invited to shitpost
>>
>>411966
>/fit/
>catastrophic emotional meltdown

those two go together like oats and squats though. Can't have one without other.
>>
>>411702
phantom world
>>
>>412053
/a/ likes literally every Kyoto Animation show.
>>
>>407616
someone on /mu/ (>>>/mu/61766501) has mastered bait, or has the worst of opinions. it's confusing, really.
>>
>>412368
that's obviously bait, why is /mu/ being so autistic about it?
>>
>>411977
mentioning bananas and ylyl is a bit redundant at this point
>>
>>412370
/mu/tant here, it's probably a samefag and two or three autists desu
>>
>>412379
38 posts, 25 IPs. that's still pretty bad.
>>
3mil get on /f/
>>>/f/3000000
some anons are disappointed that it's another comment get and not a flash.
I'm happy it's an /f/ related get though.
>>
>>412477
>Thursgay is for faggots.
So does that make thursgay 200% gay now?
>>
>>412477
>>412478
i don't get /f/
http://i.4cdn.org/f/Anal%20Partyhard%2050.swf
>>
>>412487
>i don't get /f/
All you need to know is beware of "Where the Hood At" and to resize the window to get your music source. The one you linked is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDMBtQjS1bQ
Oh and don't forget to appreciate lolicatgirls.swf when it is posted
>>
>>412503
/f/ may be filled with faggots but god dammit, they have good taste for music
>>
>>412503
WTF I just saw?
>>
>>412517
Apparently not a book
>>
>>412520
Holy shit, blown out of the fucking water.
>>
>>411979
i went there recently. has it always been that bad? what happened?
>>
>>412520
No it was a Video

>>412798
Show me your cunt threads are actually good, Generals depending, the rest is shit. Not as different as other boards.
Which thread did you browse?
About generals there was a thread complaining about /int/ moderation last week that was deleted,
>>
>>413077
>his english still hasn't improved
>>
>>412798
>i went there recently. has it always been that bad? what happened?

/his/ was created.
>>
File: 2016-01-16_122258.jpg (11KB, 787x37px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-16_122258.jpg
11KB, 787x37px
Just found this looking through the bans page

What

Since when are roulette threads banned from /b/?
>>
>>413132
>Note: "ZOMG NONE!!!1" applies to moderators as well.
>>
glorious bear thread on /mu/ >>>/mu/61789867

should be sticky imo
>>
File: 1452930595711.jpg (117KB, 982x428px) Image search: [Google]
1452930595711.jpg
117KB, 982x428px
>>413132
Luckily, anon posted a mod post perfect for this yesterday. It also still applies today as well, you stupid fucking meme spouters.
>>
>>413596
>you

Fuck off, I was making an observation because the last time I'd visited /b/ they were common and I never see anything but illegal content being moderated on /b/.
>>
>>413610
That you wasn't directed at you, faggot.
>>
>>>/mu/61797791
some redditor on /mu/ used a rage comic in the op of their post asking for advice and the thread has transformed into supra-[s4s]-tier post-memeing by tripfags
>>413332
I think this has it beat, no offense
>>
>>413804
I feel conflicted, its both shitposting and tripfag circlejerk but its also a good weapon against shitty threads
>>
File: 1452987630122.png (79KB, 1100x403px) Image search: [Google]
1452987630122.png
79KB, 1100x403px
>>413804
holy fuck
>>
File: the_day_o_died.png (1MB, 1337x2070px) Image search: [Google]
the_day_o_died.png
1MB, 1337x2070px
/o/'s FWD vs RWD ((for non-car people, walking on your hands vs your feet. Feet are clearly the better choice. There is no actual reason to debate this and /o/ knows it) shitposting threads populated solely by false-flagging shitposters finally reached their peak and made up around threads on the board from spam. This is becoming a pattern, a few months ago GTR vs Corvette meaningless shitposting threads exploded in a similar way, centered around a namefag called Alphonse. I suspect the same group of people are behind the two.
>>
>>413810
I don't understand
>>
>>413812
Are you sure? Sometimes its not even an organized raid or something, its just shitposters bandwagonning, that shit happened with /vp/ not long ago
>>
>>413816
P E A C H T I M E
>>
/v/ just had its first LOL thread in ages that didn't got derailed by SJW comics and politics after 10 posts, truly the biggest miracle of the year so far
>>
FBI submission made over the picture used in this thread:

>>>/vp/25019812
>>
>>413084
for /int/ that is not necessary

>>413936
You just have wasted FBI time and resources, for not using Google Image Search
>>
>>413936
So a newfag? Wonderful.
>>
File: 1450593953657.png (118KB, 340x578px) Image search: [Google]
1450593953657.png
118KB, 340x578px
>>413936
>that whole thread
Jesus Christ
>>
>>>/his/

Speaking about Bulgarian history atm.
>>
/tv/ - eceleb faggotry completely unrelated to the board being protected by moderation.

the threads are nothing but gossip about the personal lives of literal whos.

meanwhile threads discussing the careers of people who actually work in the film industry aren't allowed

>>>/tv/64979773

this thread is advertising AND spam that gets posted every day even though it isn't board related.
>>
>>413991
Are you actually reporting it?
>>
>>413992
every time. sometimes they even get deleted which means they are obviously against the rules.

if you look at the thread, it is clearly nothing but gossip that isn't board related.
>>
>>413989
What do you mean?
>>
>>407629
Try /his/.
People won't object as long as its historical/cultural/ethnological geography, we've had some nice threads on such topics.
Also the map threads are usually breddy gud.
>>
>>413936
I can't even begin to decipher what the fuck is going on in that thread
>>
>>413989
>>414165
>he doesn't know about showderp
>>
>/f/
Same exact same it always was

What do you expect? It's /f/. We've been circlejerking the same shit since the beginning of time. At least we don't have to deal with much newfags, besides the odd person who doesn't understand the daily dose. Not bad though, but it never is.
>>
>>414378
Maybe because nobody creates content except converting youtube clips into a shittier format.
>don't have to deal with much newfags
sauce?
>>
>>413817
That's what i mean, a group of dedicated shitposters bandwagon.
>>
>>408930
We have a fanfiction general, plus at least one CYOA a week. What more can you ask for?
>>
/trash/ got its millionth post

>>>/trash/1000000
>>
>>407616
These guys known as The Smarkbusters keep shilling their videos here on /asp/
>>
>>414485
what was it?
>>
File: 1452926971059.jpg (26KB, 400x317px) Image search: [Google]
1452926971059.jpg
26KB, 400x317px
>there are people on 4chan RIGHT NOW who link to dead/soon-to-be dead posts instead of linking them from their respective third-party archives

CMON MAN ITS 2016
>>
>>407629

There is ZERO, ZERO, FUCKING ZERO, moderation on /int/ the board has completely degraded for a while it turned into /s4s/ with flags and it was funny but now people just copy and paste /b/ threads, and porn thread and then there are cuck wars between different races posting different interracial porn, it has become an absolute mess.

Ths mods dont moderate at night and only clean off the porn when euros wake up, the regular night culture of "australian power hour" is dead and long forgotten and even when porn is kept off in the day obvious /b/, /r9k/, /pol/ and cuck threads are left up.

The board is an absolute disgrace, I copy and pasted a bunch of /s4s/ thread there and when people started complaining others defended me saying that board was "always like this"

Its unacceptable
>>
>>414511
>he uses the inline extension
You may as well kill yourself
>>
File: new.jpg (107KB, 1382x670px) Image search: [Google]
new.jpg
107KB, 1382x670px
>>414511
your browser doesn't link automatically? wow, sux to be you.
>>
Something is happening in the thread next to this.

>>414549
>>
>>414614
>but they're neversatisfied with just one thread at a time, so they have to make 5.
I'm pretty sure this faggot who thinks everything should only have one thread are the ones killing everything.
>>
>>414511
>>414511
>2015+abit
>not having it automatically link to an archive.
Wew lad
>>
>>414643
Those are ongoing threads so he is right, general discussion belongs on the general, happenings can be their own threads, simple as that
>>
>>414511
good to know that you just found out what archives are
>>
>>>/mu/61830364
new pasta being born through pure autism
/mu/ being /mu/ i guess.
or as this guy said it: >>>/mu/61834512
>>
File: nevarforget.png (128KB, 1919x948px) Image search: [Google]
nevarforget.png
128KB, 1919x948px
>>411238
>>411240
responding really late but it was during the outlaw uprising. the mods were being giant faggots. this is a gamethread from the biggest college basketball game of that year. it got better for a little while but its shit again
>>
>>407616
On /vp/? Shitposting. Lots of shitposting. Most of which isn't deleted even if you report it.
>>
>>407680

Sounds pretty lame /mu/, maybe you guys should tell the redditors to either conform or leave.
>>
>/a/
Invaded by crossboarders and redditors.
>>
File: 1452363770902.gif (1MB, 680x551px) Image search: [Google]
1452363770902.gif
1MB, 680x551px
>>409548

Try not using Name. Why are there so many tripfags and namefags in this thread? Know your place.
>>
Hiro made a post on /qa/ earlier today. >>414872
>>
>>414874
Keep telling yourself that
>>
>>414871
except the redditors ARE the threads
at the very least they seem to not leak out too much and they're decent at finding new info on the band
>>
>>414893
>they seem to not leak out too much

Yeah, that must be why /mu/ is filled to the brim with ironic memeposting
>>
>>414887
that was 10 minutes ago he just posted again
>>
>>414899
nah, that's more just a natural tendency of the board combined with the fact that there's a shitton of crossboarders with [s4s], myself included :^)
>>
>>414913
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>414930
that was not nice post but ok bb, I'll do it 4 u ;)
>>
>>414893

So where are all the hard blooded "Never used reddit in my life" Death grip fans then? Are you implying only Redditors enjoy Death Grips?
>>
File: 1453140318093.png (13KB, 681x753px) Image search: [Google]
1453140318093.png
13KB, 681x753px
>>414887
He's been coerced into putting memes on the front page again
>>414951
no, it's just that in the current general they've been outnumbered 3:1 by the redditors
>>
not sure what this is >>>/mu/61839078

but i don't like it.
>>
>>>/mu/61845667
/mu/ has finished being teraformed into [esfores] lebensraum
>>
All these /mu/ posts are not actual site happenings
>>
>>415269
it's better than nothing, these threads end up dead from shitposting or inactivity without the reports on minor happenings to keep it alive and relevant
>>
so are word filters disabled now, or is it just on /b/
baka desu senpai
>>
>>415279
testing
baka desu senpai cuck
>>
>>415281
wonder why they're disabled on /b/?
>>>/b/664103356
>>
>>415284
for le lulz XD probably
>>
>>415284
you do realize that you can bypass the filters by using different but identical looking unicode characters right
>>
File: 1449981011352.gif (2MB, 489x359px) Image search: [Google]
1449981011352.gif
2MB, 489x359px
>/v/

After seeing a video about a super mario 64 TAS that tries to complete the levels without using the A button, /v/ is now posting about it in full force with +10 threads about it
>>
I'm a board hopper. I go to /s4s/ for the cowe threads. /b/ for the creepshots. /pol/ for saying an unpopular opinion in order to have good discussion compared to the usual circlejerk. /tv/ for Star Wars. And /co/ to try something new, maybe gain a hobby or interest.
>>
>>415287
that's a post I made and I didn't do that. which brings me back to my question, why are the filters disabled on /b/?
>>
>>414887
He's still having issues with his internet. He's been using portable wi-fi it seems
>>
Jesus christ is /mu/ going to shit. Fucking Redditors are literally invading it non-stop
>>
>>411501
So we keep the pressure on them until they really crack. /vp/ has reached its boiling point at the moderation on this site.
>>
File: hand meme origin.jpg (46KB, 608x415px) Image search: [Google]
hand meme origin.jpg
46KB, 608x415px
/g/reetings
>>
you rike movies?
>>
>>415351
PING PONG PONG CHING CHING CHING CHUNG WING WING WONG HONG DING DONG
>>
>>>/v/324433725

This is on /v/ right now and hasn't even been deleted.
>>
>>415332
Where do all /mu/tants go when they get tired of the shitposting? My music tastes stagnated for the last two years because I stopped giving a fuck, but I want back
>>
>>415332
It's been shit for at least two years now, you only just noticed?

>>415373
I just lurk other boards. I tried to use the what.cd forums once but the level of faggotry was too much for me to bear
>>
>>415314
>cowe
its a pige u rudeposter >:(((((((
>>
>>415311
It's just awful.
https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/41lxeh/the_most_unfunny_shitty_forced_meme_ever/
>>
>>408116
It's supposed to parody those certain scenes in movies where a scene freezes on a main character in a situation, and the main character's voice can be heard narrating the freeze frame, usually asking the audience how he got in this situation. It then follows with a flashback to how it all happened.

For instance:

>"If I pull that off will you die?"
"It would be extremely painful."
>"You're a big guy."
"For you."
*FREEZE FRAME*
*RECORD SCRATCH*
>"Woah, you're wondering how I got in this situation."
>"Me being called the big guy was a shock."
>"Back then, I wasn't the big guy."
*flashback to CIA in high school as a nerd*
>>
File: bait,,.jpg (76KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait,,.jpg
76KB, 625x626px
>>415375
>>
>>415378
t. "Henry"
>>
>>415311
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A
jesus phucking christ. This is the most condensed form of autism I've seen, but I as a game dev I take my hat off. This is fucking genius use of game optimizations, numerical approximations and that glitchy behaviour old games had, like no speed limit.

>>415378
"forced meme" sometimes just means "popular meme I don't like". Mocking his definition of half a press is stupid (I mean, the challenge WAS minimalism after all), but you gotta admit his constant definitions drops were just asking to become a classic.
>>
>>415382
I love this. Continue.
>>
Is it just me or was the default size of the report box changed?
>>
>>415269
Neither is your post
>>
I have an actual interesting happening

>namefag posts some pron of his gf
>posts a webm
>anons find the actual video of webm with sound
>he has a wimpy voice
>bullied off 4chan forever
the janny is going hard to delete the links to the video but you can find them in here with some archive work

>>>/sp/65039282
>>
Not a common user but...
>/v/
>Meme about Mario64 with Quantum physics and shit
>the first time /v/ has done something interesting
>faggots shitpost calling others redditors and unironically complain about it on reddit
Honestly I'm sick of this reddit shit. I've been seeing in on numerous boards. The mods need to mute that shit.
>>
>>415579
Its funny how /v/ evolved from justified hate to blind hate to mostly neutral to boogeyman towards reddit, now redditors don't even take them seriously anymore and just go there whenever they want
>>
>>415284
filters were never enabled on /b/ and [s4s]
>>
>>415579
I'm really enjoying PUposting, but I don't expect it to last long.
>>
>>408932
>taking small steps to remove leftists front he board.
I thought /pol/ was about "free speech" senpai?

/pol/tards keep acting like their board isn't an echo chamber, lel
>>
>>415610
each day /pol/ becomes more and more similar to SJWs, its pretty sad to be honest
>>
>>415382
Kek this has some potential
>>
>>407642
>>409422
Calling /v/ a sub only works because there are morons who are so triggered by Reddit that they think it's being used seriously and flip out. And probably some people who are aware it's just a joke but are also feeding into it. The point is, there's too many of both.
>>
>>415613
>each day /pol/ becomes more and more similar to SJWs, its pretty sad to be honest
/pol/ were always like the SJWs, they're basically Social INJustice Warriors...
>>
>>415332
>>415373
Personally, I have gotten enough of a foundation out of /mu/ that I can easily expand upon it without going there.
Luckily, I have several friends irl who have great and eclectic music taste, so that helps.

That being said, there are still the occasional good thread on /mu/, just need to sift through the 90% shit.
>>
>>415665
they are Social Injustice crusaders
>>
File: asd.png (658KB, 1340x2728px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
658KB, 1340x2728px
>>415579
Holy shit you're not joking, i literally opened the first page and i found not 2, not 3, but 4 examples one after the other
>>
>>415665
I think the main change is that previously /pol/ was just a collection of retards who idolized the nazis (whether or not they were serious) and existed as outcasts from society, whereas now /pol/ actually seems to believe in a real ideology
>>
This Mario 64 thing actually seems like a lot of fun. While the guy's terminology is silly I find the whole concept to be very intriguing. It's just cool to see how much you can really fuck around with old games. This is why I like the hobby so much; even decades later you can find new things to do with Mario 64.
>>
>>415577
http://pastebin.com/d3Wx6Vw7

it's in that pastebin, linking video [TRIGGERS] spam filter
>>
/ck/ is rife with fast food shilling but, hey, somebody has to pay the bills.
The good news is that those threads give everybody opportunity to release their shitposting demons and leave the real talk for the other threads.
>>
>>415679
Yeah, /ck/ is generally very consistently on topic and high quality. Good board
>>
>>415579
The meme itself is perfect, because it's actually vidya-related and you need to be into old games/speedrunning to find enjoyment in it.
>>
>>415744
That's a good point. Amusingly the people who get annoyed about it are the people who like to shitpost with stuff that isn't even video games.
>>
>>415440
>>415616
it's not that it isn't funny, the problem is that it's only funny twice.

>>415472
noticed it too.
>>
>>415750
>the people against what i like surely like things I don't like
How can you be so sure? 99% of users don't namefag. What do you gain with this kind of thinking?
>>
>>415382
Thanks for the response senpai. Thought there might be a specific scene it was parodying
>>
howdy redditors
>>
How to bait the anti/tv/ mods/jans:

>Start the day with some posts on /pol/
>mods/jans see "/pol/tard
>post the 9000th Star Wars thread of the day

get this:
>>>/tv/65075130
>>>/tv/65075451

They want to provoke a reportable offense so they can get rid of "/pol/tard." They also hate actual non-memeing on /tv/. Apparently the goal is to reduce the site to all shitposting all the time.
>>
>>415951
Mods fucking hate /tv/ period. This was proved in the leaked IRC logs they despise it. This is all done on purpose because they hate it. They also hate /pol/ as well.

As for reducing the site to nothing but shitposting, there's a good reason to believe that a few mods are actively conspiring to do that.
>>
>>416001
To be fair, if i had to take care of a board filled with nothing but shitposters where deleting threads would mean jack shit i would also be very pissed, i can't even imagine how awful it must be to moderate these boards, trying to just do your job and keep the board clean just to be attacked by everybody because "muh freedom of speech"
>>
>>>/g/52503322
classic /g/ unboxing thread.
>>
>>416010
>a dildo on the top of a thinkpad
That summons up /g/ pretty well
>>
>>416008
Then why don't they assign janitors and mods to moderate boards they like? Janitors should be allowed to janitor a board they like, the board they want to janitor.

Also the mods don't do their jobs. See this thread for example >>>/s4s/4093706

Do you see a mod doing his job? Or acting like a dipshit who's clearly pissed at /qa/ for calling him out on all his mistakes?
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=593849534

It's happening. And yes, this will have no trouble getting greenlit.
>>
>>416015
Fucking Romanians
>>
>>416014
Because them we would have mods and janitors deleting shit and banning people for personal reasons, mods are suppoed to be the neutral force that takes things seriously, this is why mods are random, this way the person who is going to decide whatever or not that is going to be deleted is going to be an outsider to that board who didn't got influenced to the point of being biased, everybody has something on their own boards that doesn't appeal to them

And this without mentioning people becoming mods and janitors just so they can go nazi or become corrupt, better moderate a board you don't care about than shit up a board you care about, you can't really trust the staff because most of them came from 4chan and are autistic enough to even volunteer themselves in the first place, the same kind of autist who comes to /qa/ to bitch about /pol/ invading his board
>>
>>416029
Mods are global and janis choose their board
>>
>>416017
"Looks good. Less than 1 euro and im buy it."
>>
/3/ has a new sticky
interesting for all -3 people who go on there
>>
>>416123
Are you sure? Looks like it's been there for 4 years.
>>
>>416134
Huh, you're right
Well then for some other reason /3/'s sticky is on the front page as one of the most popular threads
>>
>>416139
How exactly does it decide popular threads?
Maybe it chose the sticky because it is on page one and has a lot of replies?
>>
>>416157
That would mean it would always be up there, which it isn't
Maybe it's by viewcount?
>>
>>414378
How often the how2f.swf gets posted this days?
>>
>>416326
I almost never see it.
The board needs a permanent link to an archived version of it.
>>
We had a hiccup.
>>
Some shitposter is spamming furry porn on /k/.
>>
>>416542
>>
File: 1453264626544.png (4MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1453264626544.png
4MB, 1200x1200px
>>>/mu/61877552
/mu/ is having yet another ebic meme bread by changing album covers into milk cartons
/mu/'s been on a role lately
>>
>>416426
What's weird is that no one really seems to mind.

>>416638
10/10, I should start lurking /mu/ more.
>>
File: CXUhQVtUsAARSbP.jpg (59KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CXUhQVtUsAARSbP.jpg
59KB, 600x800px
>>416672
>>416426
/k/ is high up the ranks among furriest boards on 4chan anon, it's a well-known fact
>>
>>416855
This, also /v/ /co/ /mlp/ and /vp/
>>
>>416638
This is amazing
>>
>>416638
6 hours later and I notice I misspelled roll
fug
>>
>>416865
What about /trash/? I think they are the only board with a legitimate furry -tan.
>>
>>417116
furriness wise /trash/ >>> /mlp/ >>>>>>> the rest, and that's saying something considering /v/ used to have marty threads all the fucking time and /b/ still allows furshit
>>
File: 1451869753325.jpg (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451869753325.jpg
74KB, 400x400px
>>417126
>/mlp/ above everybody
/mlp/ may have a few furfags here and there but at least they try to have standards with their shit, /co/ far worst when it comes to furry shit since their taste for waifus is fucking awful
>inb4 ponies are furry shit
>>
>>417116
What about /co/ and /mlp/?

>>417130
You said it well, they are furries, but with standards.
>>
Something happened with /v/ a few months ago that made it go apeshit with multiple censorship threads, which of course quickly derail into SJW boogeyman and /pol/ crap
>>
>>416638
holy fuck that's amazing. sad i missed it.
>>
>>417222
Certain game didn't came out in west because the publisher said they would prefer not have more problems with the west because people complained about the stuff tumblr usually complains about.

Also /v/ cant understand the difference between translation and localization.
But kinda can understand them when games go for something retarded or memes, or both, instead a translation or they just remove that part of the game.
>>
/b/ is having a loli fever. Such lovely day.
>>
>>416638
I fucking long for the day when we can talk about humor on 4chan without ironically using "ebin" and "meme". FUCK OFF
>>
>>417716
nah
>>
>>417718
Just know that you are the reason this place is so shitty and why the quality of posts sitewide has degenerated. You are encouraging the underaged to participate in this community and are thus turning it into another reddit like site.
>>
>>417723
>turning it into another reddit-like site
wow, I had no clue I could add user accounts, user-created subforums, and voting mechanisms to this place just by shitposting at some buttblasted anon
>>
>>417730
>the point
>your head
>>
>>417732
not the same guy but i suggest you to stop replying seriously to obvious shitposting
>>
>>417753
that other guy you aren't here and I suggest the same tee bee ayche (two bee hangnail)
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.