[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the fuck is this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 152.png (44KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
152.png
44KB, 300x100px
the fuck is this shit
>>
>>407569
It's some character from that gay-ass webcomic they like on tumblr.

"Trigger warning" is a shitty-ass meme they like on tumblr.

And then it says "4chan" which is a [cannot insult due to global rule] website they like on tumblr.
>>
>>407569
Kankri Vantas, a character from Homestuck who's meant to be a parody of a tumblr sjw
>>
A banner.
>>
>>407569
A 300 x 100 pixel, 44 kilobyte portable network graphic image titled 152.png and renamed by 4chan to 1452479898083.png

The image is interlaced and has a little bit of noise added to it to make it resemble jpg artifacting, and there is a drawing of a character from a game within a multimedia internet original work titled "Homestuck" hosted on MSPaintAdventures.com. The character's name is Kankri Vantas.

The image was posted by somebody who types deliberately like a character named "John Eggbert" from the same website, having all lowercase text and no punctuation. It was posted at 18:38:18 on 01/10/16, and is post number 407569 on the /qa/ board of the 4chan website.

The drawing of Kankri Vantas is appropriated from a piece of fanart, used without permission, drawn by the artist, doodleedoos on tumblr. The original post was here, http://doodleedoos.tumblr.com/post/32107111037/so-i-think-this-is-better-than-the-last-one-i but it has since been removed. A reblog can be found here, http://homestuckartblog.tumblr.com/post/93904149710/doodleedoos-so-i-think-this-is-better-than-the

Doodleedoos received a lot of backlash from tumblr for making fun of "trigger warning" and was promptly scared off the website and deleted their entire blog after the negative attention they received. Their current status is unknown.
>>
>>407606
Thanks. That's an interesting story, actually.
>>
>>407569
a trigger
>>407582
looks like it worked top vev
>>
Hasn't that banner been here for years, too? Warms my heart to know Homestuck is accepted on 4chan.
>>
>>407606
>renamed by 4chan to 1452479898083.png
You failed to mention that that filename was a Unix timestamp and that it translated to: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 02:38:18 GMT

How dare you call yourself an Internet Historian.
>>
>>408061
>Mon, 11 Jan 2016 02:38:18 GMT
You forgot the 083 milliseconds
>>
>>407991
There are a couple other Homestuck banners too, there's one with Doc Scratch dancing with a Sombrero and maracas in front of a Mexican flag, and the "WHEN I FIRST GOT BONER I THOUGH IT WAS A DISEASE AND I CRIED ALL DAY" banner was a post on Homestuck General on /co/.
>>
>>408482
Don't forget the two Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff banners.
>>
>>408482
What was the context of the Homestuck General post?
>>
>>408913
>hsg
>context
|0\
>>
>>408920
>|0\

Is this a Homestuck reference...? I don't know much about Homestuck, aside from Megalovania.
>>
>>408922
no, I was laughing at how f*gg*ng new you are
top vev
>>
>>408924
ynyarri . . .
>>
>>408923
>f*gg*ng

Is this a Homestuck reference...?
>>
>>408929
I dunno, I don't read that shit anymore
>>
>>408929
Avid homestuck reader, here. No. It's not.

...or maybe it is but I don't remember anybody ever saying that.
>>
>>408986
What are some of the big Homestuck memes?
>>
>>409071
Homestuck being an anime, "a young x stands in his y", typing 8 times or with 8 instead of b like Vriska, shit hitting the fan, Lord English: "HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO OUTRUN ME WHEN I AM ALREADY HERE" referring to his frequent use of time travel, Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff, SWEET CATCH!, doing an "acrobatic fucking pirouette" off something, "you cannot beat x in a y off, he is the best there is", THIS IS STUPID, Who's this douchebag?, "I am not a homosexual", "Im Sorry I Thought It Was Obvious", caw caw motherfuckers, there's a list of nicknames of John Egbert killing gays kind of like with Dan Schneider and Ben Garrison
>>
>>409071
*wwalks into thread*, it's me Eri, shai'hulud, the dolorosa's long long legs, THE BABY IS YOU JOHN, Hussie being a hack, Freedomposting
>>
>>409092
>there's a list of nicknames of John Egbert killing gays kind of like with Dan Schneider and Ben Garrison

I thought it was Jade, and she was a racist?
>>
>>409229
Jade being racist is a separate meme.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.