[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We delete /qa/ It has nothing to offer and it has become a place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1452169552229.jpg (43KB, 420x293px) Image search: [Google]
1452169552229.jpg
43KB, 420x293px
We delete /qa/
It has nothing to offer and it has become a place where anons demand changes and scream at the wall.
>>
>>407275
You can't criticize the way a board is run on any other board though. People were banned on /aco/ for complaining about how the mods ruined /d/ and forced everyone to go on /aco/. The mods love to use GR3 as as typical excuse for their banning. It is the most overused reason for banning someone on this site. Global Rule #3 basically means "We don't like what you say so we'll just use this rule to ban you because we say so".

/qa/ right now is the only place you can talk shit about the mods and rightfully so, there is no other place on 4chan to do this. Feedback is fucking useless since the mods ignore it. You're only hope is that Hiro decides to make a new /q/ board where he actually answers questions and forces the mods to do it to. But again this failed epically with moot and his buddies, who ignored legit criticisms of the site
>>
>>407275
This, /thread.
>>
>>407289
>>407275
Well since you geniuses hate /qa/, where do you suggest we go to complain about how badly 4chan is being run by the mods? How badly boards are deteriorating? How much shitposting has ruined boards?
>>
>>407292
On reddit.
>>
>>407292
There's a nifty thing called the feedback page
>>
exchanging opinions is fun and good for the site
/qa/ is the best board, OP can fuck off
>>
Sometimes, people just want a wall to scream at. And sometimes, they want to scream with other people at a wall.
>>
>>407285
The mods are now deleting anything that speaks out against them on /qa/, though.

4chan is dead. It's time to jump ship.
>>
>>407384
And when has the feedback board gotten results?

When was the last response from the feedback board?
>>
>>407432
>The mods are now deleting anything that speaks out against them on /qa/, though.
If by that you mean they're deleting the duplicates when some newfriend thinks making 5 threads about a topic is a good way to get noticed then yeah, everybody thanks them for it.
>>
I miss /qa/ last year.
>>
>>407384
And that nifty thing Mr. moderator never works because you faggots never look at it. I know you're a mod because only mods push the feedback feature

>>407432
Not really. Just the duplicate threads. They do delete threads or posts on other boards telling people to come to /qa/ to complain, that much is known
>>
>>407459
I'm not a mod and I push the feedback feature to try to waste your time.
>>
>>407285
>another /q/
Are you basically admitting to not being here for that? We don't need that again, it was horrible
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.