[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BAN UNDERTALE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 50

File: image.jpg (19KB, 500x129px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 500x129px
Similar to how ponies and Steven Universe got chased off /co/; TumblrTale should be a bannable offense on /v/

Reasons why
-Shit gameplay
-Shit story
-Toxic lgbt tumblr bullshit
-Toxic fanbase
-Threads devolve into shitposting
>>
>>407110
Liking undertale is reddit you fucking newfag
>>
>>407113
Liking undertale is tumblr, you retard.

Reddit and Tumblr hate each other.
>>
>>407105
t. 3 year club redditor
>>
>>407105
Steven Universe isn't a bannable offense on /co/. They just can't have a general there, random incidental threads are still allowed last I heard.
>>
File: shigpig.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
shigpig.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>407105
>Reasons why
>-I don't like the gameplay
>-I don't like the story
>-Cherrypicked lgbt tumblr bullshit
>-I don't like the fanbase
>-Threads devolve into shitposting (pretty much only the legitimate point)
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 750x750px
>>407105
LETS PLAY
THE CuCKOLD GAME
>>
UNDERTALE IS THE WORST THING IN EXISCTANCE
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 788x648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 788x648px
Just deal with it OP
>>
>>407105
>All subjective
Get the fuck out faggot.
>>
>>407105
>Wahh! Mods should ban things I don't like!
>Sincerely, /pol/

You're just as bad as tumblr desu
>>
>>407105
Haven't frequented /v/ since late 2010, but if anyone should fuck off back to Tumblr it sounds like it's you.
>>
It's okay to dislike something, OP. However, an entire community should not conform to your narrow views. Threads should only be deleted if:
1. They are off-topic
2. There are several dozens of threads (like with Star Wars on /tv/)
>>
>>407438
i agree with this.
however, there are a lot of undertale threads on /v/ that should really be sticking to /vg/
>>
>>407451
/vg/ is no longer a viable alternative to /v/. The only people that go to /vg/ in a regular basis are the worst kinds of people from any individual fandom. There's no discussing video games there unless the general in question is less than a week old. Head into /utg/ or /5N@F/ right now and you'll see what I mean.

Besides, despite there being numerous generals for games like Splatoon, Super Smash Bros, Bloodborne, and Dragon's Dogma, threads still get made on /v/, get posted in, and usually hit bump limit or archived over time. Undertale is no exception.
>>
>>407463
so you're okay with blatant generals on /v/?
a lot of those games have constant updates/reasons they're getting talked about a lot(splatoon, ssb, and fucking DD is just getting released on PC)
most of the undertale threads i've encountered have been /vg/ tier circlejerks and 'i want to fuck the goat'
or they're just full on flamewars, nothing good ever really comes of an undertale thread, i say banish to /vg/ or /trash/
recurring threads for a single player game that's never getting updated don't belong on /v/
>>
>>407105
It's the one and only game of it's series. Just wait for the next tumblr game to come out and it will disappear really fast.
>>
>>407105
Sorry, but 90% of Undertale threads consist of people whining about the game. If anybody is a problem it's people that hate the game so much that they can't shut up about it, they're the ones who should be banned.
>>
>>407547
how about banning both the people starting blatant generals, and the idiots posting blatant bait?
>>
>>407547
The whiners are part of the "fanbase" in a way; you can't really make mods or anyone change people's feelings about it.

The only thing you can do is to chase them away into their own general (which they already have, at /vg/) and hope that whiners don't follow them, or else it'll eventually turn into /kspg/, where the only "fans" left are the whiners
>>
>>407110
>>407113
>>407115

>falling for the Reddit boogeyman meme

Wew
>>
I'm gonna try to stop people from liking things but I'm not going to empirically determine a method of action. I'm just going to cry like a baby and do things that make people dislike me and discard my opinion!
>>
>>407573
how's reddit been?
>>
Hold up hold up hold up. I thought Undertale was tumblr. Since when is it reddit?
https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/search?q=undertale&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all
There have been only 25 Undertale posts on /r/gaming period. There have been over a thousand on 4chan. Meanwhile, on Tumblr, this shit just goes on for days and days and days
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/undertale

I know that there's an /r/undertale subreddit, but that doesn't even begin to represent reddit at large. /r/undertale has only 30k subscribers, less than half of what something like /r/metalgearsolid has, and /r/gaming has 9 million, more than all of /v/, and all of /v/ talks about Undertale constantly. There's an Undertale thread on /vg/ constantly.

Undertale is 4chan and Tumblr and NOT reddit. Calling Undertale reddit is ridiculous. Nobody on reddit gives a single shit about Undertale.
>>
>>407620
are you the resident leddit ambassador or something?
seeing as the source material panders to both tumblrinas and self deprecating weebs that makes sense.
>>
>>407624
I go to 4chan, reddit, something awful, tumblr, youtube, facebook, wikipedia, wikia, rationalwiki, conservapedia, breitbart, motherjones, hacker news, boingboing, cracked, popehat, comicrocket, vimeo, ulmf, exhentai, vizzedboards, myanimelist, crunchyroll, sankakucomplex, league of legends general discussion, steamcommunity, smite forums, aeria games forums, nexon forums, GoGaia, livejournal, stumbleupon, digg, myspace, friendster, webtretho, Zing, Opensource.com, Fedoraforum, Ubuntuforums, Google Books, Amazon, Pixiv, Nico Nico Douga, 2ch, 2chan, 2channel, 1chan, 3chan, 7chan, 420chan, Deviantart, Google, Yahoo, Duck Duck Go, Bing, Ebay, Newegg, ThinkGeek, Stackoverflow, Quora, Chessforums, Pizzahut Forums, Neopets, Flight Rising, Furaffinity, Weasyl, Imgur, Gfycat, Twitter (through Tweetdeck), Tasvideos, Danbooru, Techradar, Comic Rocket (my list of webcomics has about 700 comics on it), Mentalfloss, Cnet, Red State, Powerline, E!, Black People Meet, Huffington Post, ThinkProgress, Michelle Malkin, Hullabaloo, SJW Wiki, Gamepedia, Rabb.it, Netflix, Acmlm.kafuka.net, Xeogaming, meh.com, Kongregate, Newgrounds, http://newrem.com (just because for some reason it doesn't work with Comic Rocket properly), and VGPerson.com

I consider myself a very well rounded person who isn't easily swayed by the things I read. Feel free to zero in on reddit and ignore everything else. It won't affect me. This only took me about 4 minutes to type so this post means nothing to me.
>>
>>407648
whoops, listed comic rocket twice. Go there a lot. Wish I could edit 4chan posts. I understand why you can't and accept the reasoning and enjoy the emergent behaviour. Nevertheless, these sorts of things happen.
>>
TumblrTale's fanbase is no more toxic than /v/'s
>>
>>407648
>>407649
you seem like a well rounded chap that backs up what he says.
>>
>>>/v/323511459
undertale meets barneyfag
>>
>>407620
Daily reminder that reddit is better than 4chan for this fact soley
>>
File: 1444957131961.png (598KB, 1095x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444957131961.png
598KB, 1095x1080px
>>407787
>reddit is better than 4chan
>>
>>407787
I'm going to need you to define some objectives in order to accept what you're saying objectively. The only thing I think anybody will agree that reddit is better at is "Having its IP delivered to you from the DNS when you ask the DNS for reddit.com"
>>
>>407807
Liking Undertale less. Or, you know, talking about it less.
>>
>>407810
Okay, if the only objective is talking about Undertale comparably less, per capita, then I guess Reddit is better than 4chan.
>>
>>407648
Are you Vietnamese?
>>
File: 1445910689799.jpg (166KB, 1120x630px) Image search: [Google]
1445910689799.jpg
166KB, 1120x630px
>>>/v/323518379
>>
File: 698.png.jpg (115KB, 860x930px) Image search: [Google]
698.png.jpg
115KB, 860x930px
>>407414
/pol/ loves Undertale, you fucking retard.
>>
The internet is not here to cater to your whims. The more you try to build a utopia, the more it's going to backfire on you.
>>
>>408211
You can easily build a utopia so long as you don't require anybody else to be in it.
>>
>>407539
>a lot of those games have constant updates/reasons they're getting talked about a lot
Undertale wasn't some triple A game that was hyped up for over a year or anything along those lines. People are still freshly discovering the game and wanting to discuss it without delving into /vg/ autism.

>they're just full on flamewars
Then it sounds like the shitposters need to man the fuck up and stop going into threads that they know don't appeal to them.
>>
STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!
also,
>unironically using "toxic" to describe something
>>
>>407996
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>407648
>blackpeoplemeet
Sorry Trayvon, you just lost all credibility
>>
"I don't like this thing, please ban it." -OP
>>
>>408557
They also listed http://www.webtretho.com/ though.
>>
>>407105
>Steven Universe got chased off /co/

It's back on /co/ now with their generals with full force. The /co/ mod was even confirmed for being a SU faggot by posting in the generals and outright stating they'll ban anyone that leaks and doesn't spoiler the new episodes/screen caps. This was of course a day before the bomb of SU on CN.
>>
>>408578
If they're gonna have that rule for Star Wars, then they should have that rule for everything else, so this is fine.
>>
>>408427
>Undertale wasn't some triple A game that was hyped up for over a year or anything along those lines
no, it had a kickstarter and was hyped up for more then two, it's been steadily discussed since the demo came out.
>People are still freshly discovering the game and wanting to discuss it without delving into /vg/ autism.
and they should learn to not make fifty threads a day about a game that's been discussed to death and reached circlejerk levels months ago.
> shitposters need to man the fuck up
true, but we both know they won't.
>>
>>408657
>and they should learn to not make fifty threads a day about a game that's been discussed to death and reached circlejerk levels months ago.
I see like, one positive undertale thread every few days. Everything else is wall-to-wall shitposting.

>true, but we both know they won't.
Yes, that's a great idea. Just give shitposters what they want, that won't encourage that kind of behavior at all.
>>
>>408657
Did you make this post for any reason other than to show how little you know and how much you talk?
>>
File: Untitled.png (505KB, 1914x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
505KB, 1914x1035px
The following games are shit and have shit fanbases and I want them banned from /v/:

Kingdom Hearts
Halo
Dark Souls
GTA
Metal Gear
Hotline Miami
Earthbound
Smash Bros
Snood
Fallout
The Elder Scrolls
Deus Ex
Shantae
Doom
Neptunia
WipEout
Final Fantasy
Dizzy
Alone in the Dark
Ni No Kuni
The Sims
Diablo
Candy Crush
E.V.O
Armored Core
James Pond
Crazy Taxi
Renegade
Plok
Sunset Overdrive
Wizards & Warriors
Madden
Myst
Phoenix
Cap'n Crunch's Crunchling Adventure
Animal Crossing
Glider PRO
>>
>>408683
most of those don't get spammed daily/have generals people actually use
>>408667
if the 'no general(recurring threads) on /v/' rule was actually enforced shitposters would have no excuse to do that.
>>
>>408683
I also want /v/ to be renamed to /worlds/ and nobody will be able to discuss games i dont like xD
>>
>>408683
Hey FUCK YOU. Cap'n Crunch's Crunchling Adventure is awesome.
>>
File: 1447218425901.jpg (64KB, 633x624px) Image search: [Google]
1447218425901.jpg
64KB, 633x624px
>everything I don't like is tumblr
>t. OP
>>
File: 1452234568368.png (63KB, 671x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452234568368.png
63KB, 671x600px
>>408813
denying the tumblresque undertones in undertale is just silly
>>
>>409013
In the 20th century this would just be known as subverting expectations, aka comedy, because men don't normally wear dresses.
>>
>>409013
>>409024
In addition to that, all that's saying is that being a tranny/wanting to wear dresses is simply a product of who you look up to. If mettaton (symbol of worship in society) identifies as a male and wears a dress, this will make those that look up to him want to wear dresses too.

Basically, this is anti-tumblr, because tumblr thinks you're born trans.
>>
>>409026
>tumblr thinks you're born trans.
>>
>>407105
It's practically banned.
Every single Undertale thread, even if it's legitimate discussion, gets deleted if you report it.
>>
>>407105
Hm yes well fleshed out points. You sure explained your reasoning well and as such we will do what you demanded
>>
>>408742
>Defending shitposters

LOL. It's not a general if 90% of the threads are people whining about it.
>>
>>409230
Grasping at straws.
>>
>>408657
>it's been steadily discussed since the demo came out.
Not nearly as much as any Triple A title. It'd be lucky if it got more than 2 threads a month, let alone a day.

>they should learn to not make fifty threads a day about a game that's been discussed to death
Not exactly their fault janitors are robotic fucks.

>true, but we both know they won't.
Not with that attitude.
>>
>>409350
>It'd be lucky if it got more than 2 threads a month BACK THEN*
nb
>>
File: Selection_086.png (44KB, 577x231px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_086.png
44KB, 577x231px
>>409353
Hey guys, this should make things way better for you if you're getting tired of these images.

You MAY miss out on some decent comments if they use this image alongside them, but I find that unlikely at this point.
>>
File: Selection_087.png (26KB, 961x148px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_087.png
26KB, 961x148px
>>409230
Hey guys, this should make things way better for you if you're getting tired of seeing this exact comment. See, Doj KNwA9DdjLx1 isn't the same person as Doj !KNwA9DdjLx1 They just copied the name and trip and pasted both in the name field without the exclamation point because they don't know the tripcode.

You MAY miss out on some decent comments if they use this same name alongside them, but I find that unlikely at this point.
>>
File: 1325891828488.jpg (481KB, 1029x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1325891828488.jpg
481KB, 1029x1029px
BAN KOJIMA COCKSUCKER CIRCLEJERKS
Similar to how ponies and Steven Universe got chased off /co/; Kojima Cocksuckers should be a bannable offense on /v/
Reasons why
>-Shit gameplay
>-Shit story
>-Toxic twitter blog bullshit
>-Toxic fanbase
>-Threads devolve into shitposting
>>
>>408683
I agree and would like to add:
Vita
PS4
PS3
Persona
Crash
Spyro
Banjo&Kazooie
Honey Poop
Telltale and Telltale likes
>>
>>409414
>>409418
how about the mods just enforce the 'no recurring thread' rule and/or ban generals altogether.
they have a history of keeping things alive well past their expiration date.
>>
>>407438
There are 3+ Undertale threads every hour. Most of the duplicates are simple bait that dies after minimal replies. Then another one pops up.
>>
>>407116
Liking hugboxes is Tumblr and Reddit, fuck off.
>>
File: bullshit.png (181KB, 1155x420px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
181KB, 1155x420px
>>409926
this. the underbait is getting out of hand.
the threads started by fans turn into /vg/ tier circlejerks and the others turn into shitposting.
sometimes they all turn into shitposting.
mind you these are just the threads with undertale related OPs, i've also observed people starting stealth undertale threads just so people who filter that shit will see it,.
>>
>>409363
>>409364
God bless.
>>
>>407648
>pizzahut forms
>>
>>407438
OP is a faggot but undertale is to /v/ what star wars is to /tv/. check the catalog.
>>
File: pol.jpg (2MB, 1349x6515px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
2MB, 1349x6515px
>>410392
>Implying Undertale is this bad
/tv/ is a whole other level of autism, and definitely isn't the Star Wars of video games, let alone some chinese cartoon imageboard.
>>
>>410392
>not smash
>not mgs
Nigga please
>>
>>410401
yeah it's not even close, it's more akin to steven universe/mlp leakage
>>
>>407105
>Unironically using the term toxic
No OP, you're what needs to be banned.
>>
There's an /sug/ up right now anon. Are you really this bad with keeping up with /co/?
>>
It's funny how little people who actually liked the game talk about it.
Threads on /v/ are ALWAYS about someone complaining about the game or why X site gave it a high score or just plain ironic bait.
In the end, you just have an endless loop of people who hate the game based on the multiple threads spawned from other haters.
>>
the avatarfagging with this shit on /k/ has gotten really bad lately.
>>
File: circlejerking.png (160KB, 1877x943px) Image search: [Google]
circlejerking.png
160KB, 1877x943px
>>410706
>completely ignoring the /vg/ tier circlejerks that have been festering on /v/ for months
>>
File: 002.jpg (25KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
25KB, 500x368px
Or you can leave /v/. Fuckfaces like you tend to make shit worse by shitting up all conversations just so people can know how triggered you are. Otherwise, hide the threads.
>>
>>410725
/v/ has always had generals
Honestly no one would care if it was just one legit thread.
>>
>>410734
should cripple girls have stayed on /v/?
if so, at what point should discussion of cripple girls move to /vg/?
>>
>>410738
>/v/ has always had generals
and they have always been cancerous.
>Honestly no one would care if it was just one legit thread.
true, but that thread would still be cancerous as all fuck and serve as containment.
cripplechan handles things this way and look how they turned out, faggots using their general as a hugbox and drowning out any dissenting opinion
>>
>>>/v/323849423
>>>/v/323838846
>>>/v/323852093
>>>/v/323845491
>>>/v/323849958

its out of control desu
>>
>>411010
>they're all deleted
seems under control to me fami. mods actually doing their fucking jobs today and deleting the blatant b8
>>
File: 1430928441672.jpg (45KB, 480x499px) Image search: [Google]
1430928441672.jpg
45KB, 480x499px
>>411179
One dies, a couple more pops up. Mods delete the duplicates, but there's always more than one, and always more than one idiot replying to obvious bait.
Right now there are six.
>>
File: KURWA.png (167KB, 1010x263px) Image search: [Google]
KURWA.png
167KB, 1010x263px
this is a joke
>>
>>407105
Shit gameplay
Game-play experience vary's from user to user.

-Shit story
The same concept as game-play, it depends on you.

-Toxic lgbt tumblr bullshit
We have a LGBT board.
Cherry-picked. that fan-base has nothing to do with the game itself

>tumblr
Tumblr is a Blog site. are you triggered by feminism etc?
Feminism on tumblr is a meme in itself.

-Toxic fanbase
how so?

-Threads devolve into shitposting
Some of the threads on >>>/vg/ are actually high quality, from what i have seen of them.
>>
>>411366
Nigga, the problem is not the game itself (at least, faggot OP gave us a thread to discuss the spam).

Problem is, as always, shitposters. Fans or not, it doesn't matter. They are filling the board with shit content. No discussion at all. See
>>411357
>>
>>411369
I see what your saying, but all of OP's points on why the game should be banned refer to the game itself.

If undertale is being spammed on /v/ mods should handle it. banning the game won't solve the problem of shitposting in general. any time something becomes popular it is shitposted, that's unavoidable.
>>
>>411374
Disregard OP. I really don't know what to do. It pisses me off watching /v/ get flooded with shit threads, but personally i don't reply without a sage or report (if its spam). Its a game, so is not breaking the rules.

It all comes down to /v/ being capable to not taking the bait, and that's hard in this case, considering how other groups are spilling agendas and interpretations over a tiny shitty game.

Fans should stick to /vg/ for the most part, but that doesn't work for false-flaggers and shitposters sadly. Maybe the answer is just wait for the end of the fad itself. It has to end at some point.
>>
>>411378
completely with you on this.
at least today was a little better.
>>
>>407105
I think we should ban people shilling so fucking hard against things instead and end this shit because it's becoming clear that their autism will never ever be sated with no amount of blood sacrifices.
>>
I never browsed /vg/ on my life, but i can say that this game is INSANELY overrated and has a really cancerous fanbase
>>
File: baitodesu.gif (6KB, 304x293px) Image search: [Google]
baitodesu.gif
6KB, 304x293px
>>411378
>It all comes down to /v/ being capable to not taking the bait
That will never happen as long as /v/ is so big and is more centered around offtopic shitosting culture than actual videogames.
>>411991
That is every fucking game you nigga.
>>
>>412020
the only game that rivals undertale's overrating is deus ex.
>>
File: 1452801801308.gif (218KB, 340x324px) Image search: [Google]
1452801801308.gif
218KB, 340x324px
>>408683
Half of these series don't exist in the last decade.
>>
>>412087
he's just funposting
>>
>>407105
>Threads devolve into shitposting
because people like you can't stand them and try to chase them off with shitposting
>>
>>412649
because the overwhelming majority of them are generals that belong on /vg/
>>
>>412684
The point is, you can't devolve threads into shitposting and then claim that the threads devolving into shitposting are a reason it should be banned. It's not. It's a reason YOU should be banned.
>>
>>407648
>rationalwiki
cuck
i bet you believe there are more than 2 genders
>>
>>412731
>there are more than 2 genders
not currently, but since gender is a social construct, if the weirdos push to have their rainbow of genders to become accepted then there could wind up being more than 2 in the future
>>
>>407105
>guy only wanted to make a game for money and fun.
>puts in stuff he thinks is funny
>people overthink/overblow shit and tear the game apart
Suffering
>>
File: 1447493379822.png (84KB, 1440x1791px) Image search: [Google]
1447493379822.png
84KB, 1440x1791px
>>412733
>gender is a social construct
cuck confirmed.
>>413435
I have a feeling toby knew exactly what he was doing.
here's an instance where he uses sans as a mouthpiece to thank all the furfags that helped fund his game
>>
>>407105
it won't get banned because you have an opinion faggot.
>>
>>413789
>"Generals"—long-term, recurring threads about a specific game—should be posted in /vg/
>opinion
>>
>>414193
What about other constant threads in similar manner?
Fuck, what about threads that are hardly video game based?
If you are going to go with one go with them all.
>>
>>407105
I remember when the kickstarter was originally up. MN9 wasn't known to be a huge failure yet, and everyone was optimistic about crowdfunding. There were threads about it on /v/ all the time and everyone loved it. Of course, every thread inevitably turned into Toriel porn but /v/ ate that shit up, and rushed off to fund the kickstarter.

A few years later, to everyone's surprise, it actually gets released. However, the culture of /v/ has now changed. Now, there's an even split between hipsters and shitposters, and few left who actually want to talk about games. Hipsters hate Undertale for its popularity, and can't abide such a mainstream game cluttering up their /v/. Meanwhile shiposters love the game as it gives them easy bait to draw out all the buttmad hipsters. Do you think even one of the Undertale threads on /v/ is sincere? That here's a single thread that wasn't created either to mindlessly rage or draw in mindless ragers?
>>
>>414401
i'm up for it, /v/ has been complete shit as of late.
either allow all generals or allow none.
>>414411
>hipsters
why do you think that, is it really that far out there that someone genuinely might be tired of seeing the exact same threads over and over again?
>>
>>413693
Do you even know what cuck means? Cuck means your wife/husband cheated on you.

Being a cuck implies you were able to get somebody to love.

You basically complimented them with respect to you who are a ronery /r9k/ robot.
>>
>>412733
Native Americans had like 4 genders. Thai people have like three or so. I can see it.
>>
>>414508
being cheated on implies they never loved you in the fist place, cuck.
>>414510
>people that didn't know jack shit about science had more than 2 genders
nice.
>>
>>414514
There's obviously at least three genders because no heterosexual woman or heterosexual man finds you attractive.
>>
>>414516
>obviously at least three genders
XX = female
XY = male
go back to tumblr with that bullshit
>>
>>414520
Okay. So what's Turner's Syndrome? They have XO chromosomes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_syndrome

Or what about this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYY_syndrome

Also, why do you think that Sex and Gender are the same thing? Is it because you're stupid?
>>
>>414520
those are sexes. sex and gender are two different things
>>
File: 1452601910972.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1452601910972.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>414524
>why do you think that Sex and Gender are the same thing
>>414525
>sex and gender are two different things

>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>414526
You're outnumbered. YOU should go back to REDDIT.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tumblrinaction

Here is a community full of people like you, who dislike Tumblr. You'll fit in fine. You're no longer welcome here.
>>
>>414526
hey it's not my fault that you can't understand what words mean.
>>
>>414526
Learning things is hard. I understand. You'll be okay.
>>
>>414529
>>414546
>>414552
love how none of these tumblrinas have real points and have succeeded in their attempt to derail a thread by bringing gender politics based around pseudosciences into the mix.
please end your lives.
>>
>>414589
It's okay, Anon. It'll all be over soon.

*teleports behind you*

*snaps your neck*

Omaye wa shinderu.
>>
>>414589
I'll make a real point when you do. Go back to reddit.
>>
File: 1444957489839.png (402KB, 598x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1444957489839.png
402KB, 598x1021px
>>414624
>>414628
just fuck off with your subversive bullshit already.
gender is not a social construct and i refuse to indulge in your delusional worldview for even a second.
>>
File: tumblr_o0yo1sM1LW1uavgcbo1_500.jpg (92KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0yo1sM1LW1uavgcbo1_500.jpg
92KB, 500x750px
>>414633
That's nice.

For fun I googled "Serial Experiment Lain Transgender" and found a forum full of transgender people recommending anime to each other, and one of them recommended Serial Experiment Lain.

http://tgboards.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=110341&sid=54d38aae650c169db0834778afbae429#p110341

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/2770523-post23.html

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=20274.5;wap2

http://transcharacteroftheday.tumblr.com/post/137374438379/todays-trans-character-of-the-day-is-lain
>>
File: 1451986907770.png (536KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451986907770.png
536KB, 1110x1080px
>>414646
that's wonderful, one of the main themes in the anime is experiencing dysphoria, so it makes sense.
I have nothing against trannys m8, in fact I think we should be looking for better ways of treating them that don't lead to eventual suicide and ruined, infertile bodies.
I also think the entire practice of psychiatry in its current state is a massive pyramid scheme, would you like to discuss that so my views on gender don't trigger you as much?
>>
File: masami_eiri_1579.jpg (5KB, 130x180px) Image search: [Google]
masami_eiri_1579.jpg
5KB, 130x180px
>>414658
Wait you think I'm triggered? But I think you're triggered! We're just a couple of peas in a pod, aren't we?
>>
File: 1444957243553.png (560KB, 1178x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444957243553.png
560KB, 1178x1080px
>>414660
funny shit, eh?
anyway, back to the topic at hand.
do we allow all generals on /v/ or none?
because honestly it's getting annoying, some threads(like nintendo shit and undertale) get shitposted on site while others like underrail and nuclear throne host blatant generals for weeks on end.
>>
>>414633
Depends what you mean by gender, the discussion is usually so mudded it's impossible to state something without everyone making assumptions already.

What makes most sense to me so far is going by gender/sex dichotomy, sex is just what you were born as, it falls into male/female, it is just XY/XX chromosones, there are some physical disparities between men and women, the problem is that most differences between men and women are secondary and works on bell's curve, so plenty of what we judge to be associated with men/women, especially secondary sexual characteristics, doesn't apply to everyone into the same degree.

Then comes gender as a label to put on qualities that men/women have that doesn't have to apply and are mostly made by people/culture/societies, they might stem and could be easily based upon their sex, but merely stating that as attribute of sex wouldn't be correct. Things like what men/women wear/how they act/what their personalities are etc.

Common objections are: "Some people don't fall into XX/XY, thus there aren't only 2 sexes" - These are just deviations, they don't render the original dichotomy of sexes redundant, it's similar nonsense as saying that people with down syndrome aren't people because they have extra chromosone. Since biology and genetics is complex it doesn't mean that by having someone not falling into these categories makes them nonsexistant.

There are no such things as female/male hormones as both sexes have them mixed. This one is weird, since even transgender people are using hormones to change their bodies to the opposite gender, that should be enough proof that there's causation.

I'm not sure what more to write, but that should be the jist of it.
>>
>>414757
and now the original topic of discussion has completely been subverted. thanks, tumblr!~
>>
File: 1417399404566.jpg (104KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
1417399404566.jpg
104KB, 1024x569px
>>407105

>I THINK UNDERTALE SHOULD BE BANNED BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT

Boo-fucking-hoo

I've never even played Undermeme, and your post still gave me cancer. You faggots need to learn how to ignore shit you don't like. Seriously.

Fuck off OP.
>>
>Kingdom Hearts
Yes
>Halo
The original 3 were okay
>Dark Souls
overrated as shit, but not bad
>GTA
GTA V is really the only shitty one, and that's just because the multiplayer cancer
>Metal Gear
depends on game
>Hotline Miami
meh
>Earthbound
Undertale of SNES so yes
>Smash Bros
its okay
>Snood
meh
>Fallout
only 3/4
>The Elder Scrolls
YES
>Deus Ex
Meh
>Shantae
meh
>Doom
no
>Neptunia
meh
>WipEout
meh
>Final Fantasy
meh
>Dizzy
meh
>Alone in the Dark
meh
>Ni No Kuni
meh
>The Sims
meh
>Diablo
meh
>Candy Crush
>mobile gaming
>E.V.O
meh
>Armored Core
meh
>James Pond
no
>Crazy Taxi
Absolutely not
>Renegade
meh
>Plok
meh
>Tumblr Overdrive
fuck yes
>Wizards & Warriors
meh
>Madden
memetic no
>Myst
meh
>Phoenix
meh
>Cap'n Crunch's Crunchling Adventure
>insulting GOAT
>Animal Crossing
yes
>Glider PRO
yes
>>
>>415278
Right, because it's tumblr's fault, and not >>412731 for getting triggered at somebody visiting rationalwiki in addition to conservapedia.
>>
>>415422
and you could have easily ignored him, but his comment triggered you so badly you had to go on a rant about gender politics, fuck off with your subversive bullshit.
>>
>>407105
>thinking steven universe is an issue

rules 1 of /tv/, /a/ and /co/; it's the fanbase, not the series.
>>
i hope its there forever op

your ban reason is stupid
>>
>>415561
OP is a faggot but the undertale generals(and all thinly veiled generals in general) need to fucking go, or /vg/ needs to go so the generals can serve their intended purpose.
either way generals were a mistake and keep things going well past their expiration date(looking at you, /ksg/ and /utg/)
>>
>>415445
And then you could have ignored the two people who went on the gender politics rant.

Ever heard of shared responsibility or is being aware of your actions too foreign to you, you Christian SJW?
>>
>>407620
>only 30k subscribers
>>
>>415846
Yes. Only 30k subscribers.

That's not very much for how popular the game supposedly is.
>>
File: 1387825272372.jpg (6KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
1387825272372.jpg
6KB, 205x205px
>>407648
>pizzahut forums
>>
Undertale's general is usually fun but then you have some weirdos that just randomly talk about jacking off. Like, not even in an Undertale context, just a couple fuckers that engage in some weird ass discussion. The problem isn't Undertale or the generals but the mods not doing their job. They let this shit go on without deleting the posts or banning for it and people come to think it's okay. This goes for the "How was your morning" posts too.
>>
Like there was a guy who talked about how he's dirty and too lazy to clean up and if he feels it it's still sticky and I'm thinking HOLY SHIT! HE DIDN'T EVEN WASH HIS HANDS BEFORE TOUCHING THE KEYBOARD!

They put this shit in spoiler tags too, as if that somehow makes it okay. Makes me want to trick them and start off a post that way but then stick a real spoiler in there.
>>
>>415854
If you're having trouble finding them, it's because the official pizza hut forums are invite only, and can only be accessed on tor.
>>
>>412733
Gender is defined by sex.
>>
>>415855
>>415862
shit, so even in their containment thread they're doing this shit?
ridiculous, maybe it is time for an /und/ board and sitewide ban, idk.
it was a nice little indie game but people really can't seem to drop it, both the rabid fans and barneyfag tier shitposters(of which there's been a few)
>>
>>407648
there is a pizzahut forum, fatty?
>>
>>416268
Yes.

And you can't come.
>>
File: 1440541887716.gif (4KB, 218x200px) Image search: [Google]
1440541887716.gif
4KB, 218x200px
>>407105
Delete /v/.
Permaban anyone who's ever posted there.
Problem solved.
>>
>>416292
Okay. So that includes you, FYI.

You could start the mass bannings by leaving.
>>
File: sacrifice.jpg (43KB, 249x366px) Image search: [Google]
sacrifice.jpg
43KB, 249x366px
>>416292
this. why are there video games on my anime weebsite?
I demand a sacrifice be made
>>
>>414524
>>414526
>>414529
How the fuck did leftists get on this website?
Where the fuck did you come from?
Why the fuck do you think that just because something is a social construct means calling yourself a fucking hotdog is acceptable?

Christ, so many questions on how this place has managed to become just as retarded and fuckey as Tumblr?
>>
>>414529
Wow, that most actually made me feel nauseated.

I've witness a man have a needle put in his urethra, pulled out and have maggots squirm up and yet that didn't make me feel as sick as reading this edgy shit

Please, make like a banana and fucking kill yourself
>>
File: 1453095965360.png (218KB, 1909x805px) Image search: [Google]
1453095965360.png
218KB, 1909x805px
>>416303
I can answer that
large user base + reputation, now stop giving those cucks the attention they crave

reminder that all the fuss over undertale could've easily been prevented if you'd all stopped thinking with your dicks for five minutes and taken a break from the goatposting.
>>
File: 1451644578827.gif (2MB, 390x271px) Image search: [Google]
1451644578827.gif
2MB, 390x271px
>>407105
>Hates Tumblr
>Unironically uses the word "toxic"

I don't even like Undertale but holy mother of kek
>>
>>407105
>"Threads devolve into shitposting"
>surprised by /v/ devolving into shitposts
>>
>>416306
This isn't about Undertale, anon

Someone actually said to go to Reddit for HATING ON TUMBLR AND GENDER POLITICS

Either this is good bait or Hiro needs to ban people
>>
>>416309
it's both man, just don't give them the attention, it's all they are after.
they know they aren't welcome here, yet they force their presence anyway.
>>
>>416303
I could ask you the same thing. Shouldn't you be at Church?
>>
>>416304
Go back to reddit, rightwingman.
>>
>>416334
>Rightwingman
>Sex positive conservative.

I'm using this term. This term is gold.
>>
>>416333
>>416334
>>416337
this thread just keeps getting worse
>>
>>416352
Keep bumping it.
>>
>>416333
*tips fedora*
Alas religion truly is the work of the devil
>>
File: you.jpg (18KB, 480x349px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
18KB, 480x349px
>>416363
It's Fedora tippers vs DARK SIDED today on /qa/.
>>
>>416354
I will in hopes that you leave, stop subverting the discussion you fucking faggot, we were almost on topic a moment ago.
>>
>>416365
The topic is "Ban discussion of a video game from /v/."

How is this a question or an answer?
>>
SU isn't even banned on /co/ if the show is airing
>>
/v/ is shit anyway, who cares?
>>
spoiler: a group of private chatters were discovered as repeatedly making shit threads for the game in the hopes of focusing all the crap into 3 or so shitpost threads with topics like "is Undertale the new MLP?" or "is Undertale the greatest game of all time?" shit like that to get ALL the easy bait replies, then they'd make another thread that barely hinted at the game where they "elite" could discuss it or something while the shitflinging was elsewhere.

These guys spoke exactly once of it on a completely different board from /v/ secretively. They are actively shitting up the board as a group in order to get cheap laughs and attempt to exert control and it's pissing off absolutely everyone else, both people who like the game AND those who hate the game.
>>
File: 44444456.png (23KB, 569x408px) Image search: [Google]
44444456.png
23KB, 569x408px
>>416469
other than this where is the proof?
>>
>>416474
There was a more involved convo than that in a /vg/ thread but I can't find it.
>>
>>416206
An Undertale board would be nice as long as it was properly moderated and they didn't let that disgusting shit continue. This is a game with the staying power of MLP.

That said, I hope we get a Star Wars board first.
>>
>>416469
Even if that were true, I don't care. I just don't fucking care about you, your problems, or your paranoia. If Undertale triggers people enough that dedicated shitposters are able to get what they want, that's /v/'s fault for being such a fragile pile of crybabies that they can't ignore threads they don't like.
>>
>>416743
You seem awfully self-righteous right now, presuming to know my position in the matter. Your post reads a lot like the kind of /v/ garbage you are condemning. I am merely informing.
>>
>>416899
That's nice. I already knew that but thank you for resolving an inconsistency between what you knew and what I knew. Now we both know. Redundancy in the system is useful because it prevents fowl ups, even if we usually result in wasted work. Wasted work is not, in and of itself, bad, especially since each and every time we waste work we become increasingly efficient at doing so.
>>
>>416743
it is true, one look at /v/ when they are doing it an it becomes obvious.
they post 3-4 threads with blatant bait tier topics at a time and one legitimate thread without the word undertale in the OP
>>
>>416976
/thread
Hopefully 2016 sees the end of weebdom
>>
>>416988
>implying weebs are the problem
>>
>>407105
>i dont like it
>ban it
this makes you as bad as tumblr
>>
>>417135
More like
>it's spam and adds nothing to discussion
>ban it
>>
>>407105
you're shit.
sage&hide.
>>
>>417135
It makes him worse because tumblr doesn't even do that.
>>
>>417439
this. so much this.
>>
File: ff65.jpg (10KB, 77x112px) Image search: [Google]
ff65.jpg
10KB, 77x112px
>185 replies and 35 images omitted
>>
File: 1453377894464.jpg (191KB, 1680x943px) Image search: [Google]
1453377894464.jpg
191KB, 1680x943px
>BAN WHAT I DON'T LIKE
>>
File: 1453281553180.jpg (19KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1453281553180.jpg
19KB, 366x380px
>>418797
>BAN AN OBVIOUS GENERAL IN WHICH UNTOLD AMOUNTS OF CANCER PERMEATE IN
>>
>>407105
>wah I hate this thing
>ban it wah
>MODS
>>
>>418909
see>>418875
>>
>>418875
Are you saying you like obvious generals in which untold amounts of cancer permeate in? Or are you saying you want to ban things you don't like?
>>
>>418960
you you saying you want /v/ to get the /co/ treatment?
>>
>>418968
No, I'm saying that you want to ban things you don't like.
>>
>>407105
>I don't like thing!
>Ban it!
>>
>>418910
>>418875
see
>>418909
>>418972
>>419204
>>418797
>>
File: your average underfaggot.png (34KB, 784x187px) Image search: [Google]
your average underfaggot.png
34KB, 784x187px
this is why mods should do something about the fucking CONSTANT undertale threads.
>>
File: 1452118798414.png (180KB, 1600x1799px) Image search: [Google]
1452118798414.png
180KB, 1600x1799px
Reminder
>>
>>419910
You could always be the change you want to see in the world and stop getting so triggered, and tell other people to do the same.

Orrrrr, you know, you could be a little pissbaby about it like a Tumblr user and censor things you don't like. Either way. I don't care. I don't go to /v/. Do whatever, man.
>>
>>419970
Ok. Why are you reminding me about one silly anon's silly ruse bait? Did you believe him?

How much money do you think Tobyfox has? Don't you think viral marketting firms are expensive?
>>
>>407105
>Nah
>Nah
>''Toxic'' back to tumblr fag
>''Toxic'' back to tumblr fag
>Yes

Fuck off
>>
>>419970
Thanks, I love being reminded that there's an anon out there who is retarded enough to believe this.
>>
File: 1453577878519.jpg (524KB, 2620x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1453577878519.jpg
524KB, 2620x1083px
>>407105
The threads devolve into shitposting because the OP is the one shitposting usually candy ass
>>
HAHAHAHAAAA fucking /v/idiots, we always laugh at you fags on /g/
>>
I'm starting to think /v/ hates pretty much every game except a select few.
>>
>>420584
I remember that faggot. That's just a tiny amount of his reposted shitposts.
>>
>>420584
I created the thread that blue post came from. It was funny because I just created an Undertale thread for the hell of it because I like Undertale, came back a few hours later and it had hundreds of posts because of that shitposter. He literally lives on the board and seeks out Undertale threads to pull that shit. And yet he still hasn't seemed to realize that nobody cares.
>>
>>416292
Tkns Doc
>>
>>420687
There is not a single game that nobody on /v/ hates, or likes. /v/ has millions of users and there is somebody for every game, no game for everybody. For all the people complaining about and wanting Undertale banned, there'd be no reason to ban them if not for the people who like Undertale posting it all the time.
>>
>>420808
/v/ simultaneously derides Undertale for being a "meme game" while earnestly liking Winnie The Pooh's Home Run Derby. The difference is that Undertale fans find "Meme game" to be an insult, and WtPHRD fans find it to be an accurate compliment. /v/ is a world of perceptions. Everything is basically on the same level but your perception of that thing will be your downfall if /v/ drags it down rather than up. Learn to resist peer pressure and you'll have a good time, and people on the board will tell you to go back to reddit.
>>
No offense, but entitled shits like OP explain why /v/ is gone down the shitter.
>>
>>421203
this, also tumblrinas who came there because of undertale.
>>
Undertale has 3+ threads up every hour. The same fucking images keep being reposted for each OP.

>b-but its the shitposters

I don't care really. Undertale as a whole is shitting up /v/ beyond belief. Picture that: fucking /v/ is getting worse. That's how bad it is.

If people keep tolerating this kind of autism, in a few years we will have more containment boards than legit discussion boards.
>>
>>409363

What extension?
>>
>>423437
fucking this.
who cares if it's 'shitposters' or 'tumblr' the fact of the matter is there are constant threads up, and it needs to fucking stop.
>>
File: 1440238164157.gif (719KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1440238164157.gif
719KB, 500x281px
>>
>>423484
pretty lame 2bh
>>
>>407105
>What is a moral hazard

Banning Undertale won't make /v/ better. In fact, it'll make it even worse, because you will have proved, yet again, that a dedicated group of shitposters can get anything they want banned just by demagoguery.

Do you really want that? Do you really want a future where 14-year-old shitposters determine what can and can't be posted on /v/?

Instead, /v/ should be renamed to /v/ - Undertale for a few days, and have a sticky for the game as well. Anybody who shows up to shitpost in the sticky should get banned.
>>
File: 1451768697143.png (96KB, 531x525px) Image search: [Google]
1451768697143.png
96KB, 531x525px
>>423487

I'm just here for the goats
>>
File: 1445826178478.jpg (25KB, 254x247px) Image search: [Google]
1445826178478.jpg
25KB, 254x247px
>>423538
>>
>>423541

>>>/trash/
>>
>>423542
that's your home, furfag.
>>423534
>implying
fuck off undershit, your game is cancer and everyone knows it.
having 3+ threads up at all times is inexcusable.
>>
File: 1443151676425.gif (68KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1443151676425.gif
68KB, 640x360px
>>423546

wew lad
>>
>>423546
Oh? I thought this was just about the threads being disruptive? Because most of the Undertale threads these days are people shitting on the game, so banning people who post negative opinions about it would have the same effect as banning it outright, only without the creating a moral hazard.

Or is it that you have an axe to grind against UT in particular? Are you trying to use your own bad behavior as a pretext to get a game that you hate banned?

And yes, I did enjoy Undertale. I enjoyed it so much that I made a grand total of like, three posts about it on /v/.
>>
>>423559
>Are you trying to use your own bad behavior as a pretext to get a game that you hate banned?
nope, I hide the threads and have undertale filtered(i'm actually against filtering shit, and installed one just because of these threads), I just think it's fucking ridiculous that it's almost half a year since the game came out and there are still CONSTANT threads up, most of which don't even have undertale in the OP and get past muh filters.
yes I mad.
>>
File: 1435650468142.png (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435650468142.png
178KB, 500x500px
>>423566
>almost half a year
>>
File: 1450651886730.jpg (259KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450651886730.jpg
259KB, 1200x900px
>>423571
>game came out in september
>it's the end january
okay, you got me. I was off by a month and a couple days.
>>
>>423566
That's cute.

Sure was a fad that would die soon, huh?
>>
>>423580
that what I wish happened, why can't /v/ let something die a natural death?
;-;
>>
>>423582
Because Toby wanted that to happen and /v/ doesn't let anybody get what they want.
>>
File: They make a delicious tea.jpg (55KB, 293x335px) Image search: [Google]
They make a delicious tea.jpg
55KB, 293x335px
>>407105
>I don't like thing

MLP was an actual problem. Undertale's just a game that people won't stop bitching about. Steven Universe General is only allowed when the show has confirmed episodes; While hiatus, specific topics about the show can be made into threads. I'd rather have the general, it takes up less space and a janitor can clean up the shitposts like how they're not paid to do.
>>
>>423729
also SU threads are somewhat allowed in /co/ provided they're irregular and doesn't seem to be a thinly veiled way to start a general in the first ten posts.

Officially, /sug/ is placed at /trash/ until the next episode preview hits.
>>
File: 1440376634815.jpg (7KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
1440376634815.jpg
7KB, 243x207px
>>407105
I fucking hate this place.
>>
>>407105
It already is OP. I'm not sure why they allow some threads to be up though.

I think they allow 2-3 Undertale threads at a time.
>>
>>416373
This SHOULD be true, but it's not. /co/ just really doesn't like SU.

Too bad I'm not a fan of Gravity Falls.
>>
>>407105
>Calling something tumblr
>asking for something to be banned because it offends you
are you baiting or just retarded?
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.