[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does 4chan have such a hateboner for Islam recently?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: 1447740846344.jpg (31KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
1447740846344.jpg
31KB, 283x283px
Why does 4chan have such a hateboner for Islam recently?
>>
buttmad euros.
>>
/pol/ influence. They want to hate Muslims because they're dirty brown people but on the other hand Muslims hate women, Jews and gay people like them as well
>>
everyone hates islam except muslims
>>
File: mrworldwide.jpg (172KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
mrworldwide.jpg
172KB, 600x600px
>>406968
We don't hate women or Jews pham. We hate Zionism and the Israeli government, I live in a Muslim country and even my Palestinian friends have no beef with them.
As for gays, we don't hate "being gay", but engaging in anal sex is haram and viewed as a big sin. The gay gene hasn't been found yet so idk, most Muslims I talk to say that it's a test from God and enduring suffering brings you rewards from God. I don't hate gay people but I wouldn't say I support gay marriage.

>>406723
Refugee crisis, ISIS, Trump, Stormfront, 8gag, Reddit, misinformation, sectarianism, memes and more.
Some of the refugees coming in to Europe are stealing and raping women, mostly the young adult demographic. I don't know what's going through their minds when they do this, stealing is haram and sex outside of wedlock is haram so why the hell are they assaulting women and raping them? I think it's gang mentality and uncontrollable horniness, idk why people like to claim Islam condones rape.
>>
>>406980
Rape is rampant in India where the majority is Hindu so it's not really an issue of religion. It'd be nice for some of the young refugees to not act retarded and commit crimes for no reason. The whole clusterfuck is a goldmine for right-wing media and white supremacists and racists like to exploit the whole thing. So then you have Euros, even Eastern Euros in whose countries there aren't even many refugees, posting refugee/anti-Islam threads on /int/, /pol/, /b/, sometimes even /r9k/ but robots don't really give as much of a shit. ISIS are being crazy cunts with their extremist version of Islam so that doesn't help. Trump is a hypocrite who plays the media, in September he said "I love the Muslims" and changed his mind in December when the media focused on Islam non-stop.The god-emperor Trump meme is pushed on /pol/ and sometimes /int/, with the argument being "Don't you want to get rid of the sandniggers/mudslimes? BASED".
>>
>>406981
Breitbart shills their site on /pol/, a lot of shills for Israeli-backed "think tanks" (propaganda outlets) post or have posted there, less support for Muslims = less support for Palestinians = more support for the illegal settlements. Stormfront posts threads against the evil shitskins and niggers. A lot of circlejerk memeposting against non-right wing opinons "Fuck off Schlomo", "Fuck off Achmed" etc.
Stormfront also recruits from Reddit and have been pushing a heavy right-wing agenda on Reddit so it's no longer the liberal haven it was, speak well of Islam on any large sub and you'll get a ton of downvotes and people spam links to surveys and shit (which have been debunked...), kind of like infographic shitposting on /pol/. Reddit gets triggered by "SJWs" and the site threw a huge shitfit when a few subs like /r/fatpeoplehate were deleted.
>>
>>406982
They kept crying about muh censorship and muh free speech and a lot moved to 8gag, some moved to our /pol/ and that's where the "bastion of free speech" meme comes from. There's a lot of fearmongering about Islam in general, many Muslims don't even know their religion and just follow their parents.

That's all I can say really. I myself am Muslim (Paki) so take what you will from that.
>>
>>406723
>>406787
Go fuck your goat Ahmed
>>
>>406994
Bestiality is haram bro.
>>
>>406982
This, it's hysterical that not even two three years ago, if you didn't support Palestine you were a filthy jew, but now if you do you're a redditor SJW.
>>
>>406982
can you provide proof that stormfront does any of those things? Because i looked and i only found a couple of threads with max 10 replies
>>
>>407019
I'm not sure about the main site right now as I don't go there, a few years back they were more prominent. Most have moved to Reddit and 8gag. The Daily Stormer has an article here: http://www.dailystormer.com/moot-quits-4chan-what-does-it-mean/

Also this deleted article:https://ia600500.us.archive.org/34/items/RedditIsFertileGroundForRecruitmentDailyStormer/Reddit%20is%20Fertile%20Ground%20for%20Recruitment%20%20%20Daily%20Stormer.html
>>
>>406723
>recently
>>
>>406982
fuck off schlomo
>>
File: islam by the numbers.jpg (819KB, 1500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
islam by the numbers.jpg
819KB, 1500x2500px
Because we actually understand it now.
>>
>>407032
Also this
https://archive.is/q6uc6
>>
>>407235
Sharia can't be established in a non-Muslim state and can't be applied to non-Muslims
>>
>>406723
Islam is becoming popular in the English speaking world and 4chan hates things that are popular.

This is more correct than you (regardless of if you like or dislike Islam) would like to believe.
>>
File: 1145939908501.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1145939908501.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>407590
No, non-Muslims are simply given the status of non-persons.
>>
File: sdfsdfsdfdsfdsfdsf.gif (97KB, 192x188px) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdfsdfdsfdsfdsf.gif
97KB, 192x188px
>>407099
Witnessed
>>
File: 1447468323574.png (86KB, 720x422px) Image search: [Google]
1447468323574.png
86KB, 720x422px
>>407032
>that article
wew lad
>>
>>406723
Go back to dog fucking you goatfucking pedophilles.
You should be sucking britain's cock and worshipping the queen as your new god. Britain got you rich you dirty arab scum.
Of course sexist, fatloving moral shitstains like you aren't capable of saying thank you and being grateful. You deserved to rot in hell for a million years before you finally died.
>>
>>408007
They have to pay the jizya tax but Muslims have to pay the Zakat religious tax which is most of the time higher than jizya.
>>
>>408127
>A tax for not being something
Yeah this can just fuck right off.
Plus if it's so little, why tax and not just remove them so you have more of the ones you get higher taxes from?
>>
>>408130
Adult sane males were required to pay it, women, children, elders, handicapped, monks, hermits, the poor, the ill, the insane, slaves, and musta'mins (non-Muslim foreigners who only temporarily reside in Muslim lands) were exempted. Those who joined the military were exempted from payment too. I think the rulers can waive jizya if they want too. It's not really a situation where a non-Muslim visits a Muslim country and they get ambushed by a surprise tax.
>>
File: 1443103896340.jpg (244KB, 688x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1443103896340.jpg
244KB, 688x1033px
They are ruining europe
>>
>>408162
What about natives?
>>
>>406982
This.
I think there's a lot of sock-puppets here.
>>
>>408359
Natives had to pay it I think.
Tbh the whole thing has been pretty much abolished, no Muslim countries I know of still apply it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.