[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reason for deletion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: chainsaw gril.jpg (145KB, 1350x673px) Image search: [Google]
chainsaw gril.jpg
145KB, 1350x673px
The thread on >pic related was just deleted on /toy/.

May I ask why?

>Is an articulated figure.
>Is from a western company.
>The picture itself is SFW.
>There was reasonable discussion about the topic.

I just don't understand what rule was broken to receive the wrath of the janitors.
>>
>>406428
You're not allowed to post Japanese figures on /toy/?
>>
>>406462
Rule 2 on /toy/ forbids to post unarticulated Japanese figures, that is, statues. As long as is articulated, is fine. Even then, there's a thin line between what's and what isn't allowed. By example, amiibos are allowed. And this thread is still alive and kicking >>>/toy/5388241

Now, as for OP, the chainsaw girl is actually articulated. You can see the second picture is from the same figure, but in a different pose, and the anons are talking about phicen, which is a company that uses a rubber coat over the entire body to hide the articulations, obtaining the best of both worlds (to some degree), smooth and realistic look from a statue, and the range of posability and dynamism from a toy.

(Unfortunately, are expensive as hell, and require a lot of special care, or the rubber skin will wrinkle and crack, looking ugly as sin)

So, all in all and overall, no rule was broken.

What the fuck, mobs?
>>
Just make it again you crybaby faggot
>>
>>406428
You should install an ad blocker, or enable it if you have it disabled. Hiroyuki runs malware ads.
>>
>>406553
>Hiroyuki runs malware ads.

Source?
>>
>>407683
not that anon but hiro himself.
lurk his twitter, he's admitted to falling prey to scammy ads in the past.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.