[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to ban a community or general when said community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: bleep general.png (130KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bleep general.png
130KB, 500x500px
Is there any way to ban a community or general when said community or general spreads cancer and damages the integrity of a board?

I really like electronic music but can't discuss it on /bleep/ because the people there post ironic memes and are generally retarded, likewise every time I post the music I like on /mu/ I get associated with /bleep/ and treated for a /bleep/ posted and told to fuck off back to my containment general.

Can something be done about this? Can /bleep/ and /bleep/ posters be banned?
>>
i seen that money make a bitch evil.
>>
this shit gettin colossal.
>>
the hokage of Berghain in this bitch
>>
do they play the tears of prefresher virgins in berghain?
>>
You have to be really butthurt to make a thread on /qa/ m80808080808080808080808.

It's not hard to ignore the retardness, but if it keeps people like you out, then WEW AURORA CORNETTO HOKAGE YARIS S/TFU THE CLUB BLEEP BLEEP ACID CHIPTUNE TRANCE INTERESTS ME FOOTWORK MEME BERGHAIN VINTAGE HOUSE NINJAAQUA LAD :p
>>
yeehaw parnder
>>
What the fuck even is /bleep/
>>
File: 1448580044664.png (655KB, 816x895px) Image search: [Google]
1448580044664.png
655KB, 816x895px
wew
>>
>>406230
wew lad.
Listen, if you don't like it, leave.
Also, /mu/ is a bunch of edgy clubless prefresher permavirgins who really shouldn't come to /bleep/.
Kinda like you, lmao.

>>406482
Big up DJ Naruto, DJ Sarutobi, DJ Tobirama and DJ Minato
>>
>>406478
You don' want to see me get evil.
>>
2ch's /electrach/ is the superior choice.
>>
If you legitmately want to discuss music, /mu/ is not at all the place for you.
>>
>>406230
>and told to fuck off back to my containment general.
These people are the real cancer.
>>
>>406230
/mu/ is pretty much awful and /bleep/ should be ignored completely. just stop getting trolled so easily dumbshit
>>
It's actually really sad that someone can be this buttflustered
>>
/bleep/ wasn't so bad back when it had people who would actively report blatant shitposting, nowadays we have people sperging out when someone reports them or tells them to fuck off so they start shitposting even more than before. The "/bleep/ is dead" meme ain't just a meme.
>>
>>406911
Nice dubs
Check my 12
>>
If you needed any more proof of /bleep/ being pure unregulated cancer.

>>>/mu/61654740
>>
>>406230
>I really like electronic music
Not even a genre you fucktard.

>the people there post ironic memes
Welcome to 4chan

>generally retarded
Welcome to 4chan

> Can /bleep/ and /bleep/ posters be banned?
Waaaaah, oh noes my feelings!!!1!!

>>406625
> /bleep/ should be ignored completely.
Whats the matter, not enough big room house and brostep pardner?

>>406911
Or just stop replying to shitposters

>>408293
/bleep/ is the best general on /mu/ and the rest of the board should learn from it.

No spoonfeeding, on topic, for people interested in the music enough to not only explore all the music themselves and go to clubs.

Explain how its bad?
>>
harrypels lmao
>>
fuck what you heard
>>
File: ciggio.jpg (44KB, 636x488px) Image search: [Google]
ciggio.jpg
44KB, 636x488px
>>
>>408368
>/bleep/ is the best general on /mu/
>on /mu/
/bleep/ is like Guantanamo, only nominally there but we've got fuck all to do with /mu/ really
>>
>>408378
Its unfortunate to have to share the board with /mu/ but what can you do
>>
>>408379
I do have a proposal actually.
We could remove all text from the OP in future threads, so that the only content visible from the catalogue is a picture of a white label. If you give the OP image a name which contains 'bleep', then the thread will be accesible via the 4chan.org/mu/bleep bookmark. Nobody bothers to open an informationless thread, so it would be like being hidden.
>>
>>408397
Didn't we try that, start the thread then delete the image? I dunno how that worked.

Removing all text will bring complaints from those who search via ''bleep'' so they don't need go on the main board.
>>
>>408400
If deleting the image doesn't get rid of the filename then it would work, just have to warn people to save the bookmark
>>
>>408405
no idea desu
>>
>>408368
>/bleep/ is the best general on /mu/
This is the best meme.

>on topic
How? Also there's plenty of spoonfeeding, you just have to post "post tunes" followed by a youtube link. Also "go to clubs", you say that like it's a good thing when majority of the club talk devolves into /soc/r9k/-lite.
>>
>>408378
>>408379
What do you make of /noise/ and /jazz/?

They're also on /mu/ but way above usual /mu/ quality. The same can't be said about /bleep/.
>>
>>406230
t. clubless virgin
>>
>>408425
>This is the best meme.

Biggest red flag copout reply, fuck replying if you can't even hold a conversation.
>>
>>408434
>Biggest red flag copout reply, fuck replying if you can't even hold a conversation.

>Welcome to 4chan
>Waaaaah, oh noes my feelings!!!1!!
>Whats the matter, not enough big room house and brostep pardner?

:^)
>>
>>408425
>/soc/r9k/-lite

Yeah cause we always post pictures of our dicks and talk about how we hate women so much.

????

the fuck are you on about cunt, besides, clubbing is just part of the culture man, if you can't accept that then ok. Nobody's forcing you to go there
>>
>>408437
At least it gives something to reply to, saying ''meme'' when you've nothing to say is a waste of time.
>>
>>408442
You post fat british slags and how you'd like to shove ice cream down their arses. Not far away from posting dick pics tee bee aitch.

>>408443
>stock ironic shitpost
>gives something to reply to
>not a bigger waste of time than "meme"
?
>>
>>408445
Why did you start this thread to complain about something you don't like? Did your parents not teach you to share? Just filter the threads.
>>
>>408448
I didn't start this thread, dumbass. /bleep/ is a trash general and everyone should STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT. Shit's fucking radioactive.
>>
>>408445
Neo-/bleep/ everyone
>>
File: >general.png (20KB, 596x892px) Image search: [Google]
>general.png
20KB, 596x892px
>>408368
>/bleep/ is the best general on /mu/ and the rest of the board should learn from it.
Being a shiny shit, doesn't change the fact its a shit
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.