[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW cancer on /out/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: out.png (132KB, 778x778px) Image search: [Google]
out.png
132KB, 778x778px
I don't know if /qa/ is anything more than a secret hideout for you fags, but the board I love is dying.

No idea what caused it, or why it's spread so much but the amount of men's rights/MGTOW shitposting on /out/ is getting out of hand, it's getting as bad as /r9k/ now. The mods on /out/ have always been lax/non-existent but we need some chemo.

pls do something

pls
>>
>>406228
/out/ isn't my main board but I'll lurk there from time to time, I like to hike and camp out in the fall. Its a good board, so bump.
>>
Filter it. I remember some autist on /adv/ would samefag the same mgtow thread every week, but it only really died when people stopped giving him an excuse to bump it.
>>
File: 1446467026673.jpg (859KB, 1928x2705px) Image search: [Google]
1446467026673.jpg
859KB, 1928x2705px
>>406244
That's the clincher, these faggots only seem to fuck up existing threads. We get the odd obvious bait thread but since /out/ is so slow they hang around for weeks.
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>406228
>No idea what caused it
Taken a good look at the world?
Yeah; that's what caused it. Get used to it because more and more men are going to be going their own way.

This is a male site and you should be thankful that /out/ exists at all as it has fucking nothing to do with Japanese culture, manga or anime, which was the entire purpose of 4chan.
>>
>>406949
>nothing to do with Japanese culture
>like those obviously japanese boards /pol/ /x/ /o/ /his/ /sci/ etc...

That's a moot point, what I'm saying is that discussions about it don't belong on /out/. I get that going and tackling the great outdoors is mainly a male thing to do, but philosophising why should be kept to /r9k/ or even /his/.
>>
>>406950
Not to mention that a lot of us here have grown up and are in our late 20s and early 30s, and are now having to deal with this hyper emasculated/feminised/anti-male western society that has politicians and corporations taking full advantage of the current trend of feminism and all the white knight faggots who are willing to do everything to protect this "politically correct" structure.

I'm honestly surprises that there are faggots on /out/ who would be complaining about the anons kicking back against this bullshit. The board is based entirely around discussion of people breaking out of normal society to do thinks which are considered entirely independent of "normal living".

>>406952
>I get that going and tackling the great outdoors is mainly a male thing to do, but philosophising why should be kept to /r9k/ or even /his/.
It comes with the territory. If you don't like it, fuck off. You go on /out/; you should be rather adept at the skill of completely fucking off into the distance.
>trying to remove deep thought from the experience of travel and discovery
You really are a fucking terrible human being.
>>
Anyone that denies forced wealth transfer, vagimony and vag support to the likes of salon.com, huffingtonpost.com, wehuntedthemammoth.com, cuckservatives.com and now.com posters are heroes in my book.
>>
File: PTDC0028.jpg (951KB, 1306x980px) Image search: [Google]
PTDC0028.jpg
951KB, 1306x980px
>>406228
>No idea what caused it
The 4cc your boards team won the last one in autumn. The cup was full of people unironically worshipping and practicing /pol/ and /r9k/ culture.
Your well is poisoned.
>>
File: 451456301.jpg (473KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
451456301.jpg
473KB, 1280x720px
>>406228
Embrace it senpai. This future of MGTOW is unstoppable
>>
>>136024497
Poor /out/
I only went there once but that thread with the pictures of the guy taking his dog on a walk through the woods or something was nice.
>>
>>407111
>>409022
You say this like it's a bad thing.
What the fuck is wrong you with? Female or something?
>>
>>409025
Extremism, no matter what side, is stupid and cancerous.
Two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
What does MGTOW even fucking mean? Men going their own way? What, they are going to start a sex strike to replace their forced abstinence or something?
>>
>>409025
This is exactly what's happening on /out/

You disagree with them and before you know it a thread's gone to shit because people just can't ignore an argument.

>>409030
Pretty much
>>
>>409030
Basically means they're going to stop chasing women and do what they want.
>>
You think your board is destroyed? Try mine
t. /asp/
>>
>>409027
It isn't extremism at all.
For fuck sake, it's just men being men while exploring human nature. When women do it, people say it is liberating and healthy, when men do it, gynocentric cunts like you call it extremism.
Honestly get fucked. People who are against the concept of men going their own way are also against the concept of being an anon, because that is what it fundamentally is, and when you actually study it, these are uniquely male traits.

There is a reason why young and older men alike where almost the only people online for so long.

>>409033
>pretty much
No, fuck off with that bullshit shame tactics.
>>
>>409034
You mean they weren't doing that already?
>>
>>409034
Which society fears more than anything else in the world.
>>
>>409040
they're mostly cucks that let women walk all over them then realized doing that was bullshit.
i've been 'mgtow' since high school and learned about the movement last month.
>>
>>409039
Lel even Return of Kings thinks you're a bunch of bitter virgins.

https://archive.is/uTnzh
>>
>>409040
Have you been outside in the past decade? Everywhere from academia to the workplace is trying to demonize men who walk away from the plantation. In the past, when nerd culture wasn't so socially powerful, with the advent on modern computing, guys where just labeled as "gross" but now that the womenfolk have taken over the net with social media, instead of being left alone, these younger men in particular are being targeted and punished by the white knights, feminism, the pc police, and now even legislation which allows things said in passing online to potentially ruin a mans career.
There is a massive lack of awareness of human behaviour which explains how and why these trends happen. There are evolutionary biologists and physchologists who are afraid to discuss their work in academia due to how pervasive the anti-male nature "left" politics of political correctness in academia and men are being further brainwashed to view being masculine as something wrong.

The social environment has changed dynamically in the past 10-15 years alone. Don't speak of it as they, because if you are here you are essentially already down the path which strikes discord with the norms, or you're a teenager who came here a few years ago, or a complete normalfag.
>>
>>409046
Fuck off with your pussy worship you pathetic little cunt. PUA are part of the problem and Return of Kingz is fucking cancer.
>>
>>409046
This is exactly why normalfag boards shouldn't been made. You don't even attempt to assimilate.

Fuck off back to Facebook.
>>
>>406228
MGTOW is a form of chemotherapy. You are the cancer.
>>
>>409054
Again, this is exactly the type of stuff that's plastered over /out/, a fucking outdoors board.

To be honest, I don't give two shits about your ideology, you believe in it if you want, just keep the discussion in places in belongs, i.e, not a board about hiking and camping.
>>
>tfw I've never been overly obsessed with girls or sex except right at the onset of puberty
>tfw my behavior for my entire life has been mostly consistent with 'MGTOW' philosophy, but without the inherent belief that women are useless for everything except casual sex

Am I part of the cancer?
>>
The problem is this shit is just a variant of gay pride parades or all those dumb feminist shit events.
No, many people don't care if you're gay or you're a woman and don't shave or something, but they start to get pissed when you start parading it everywhere and start cramming it down people's throats.

You are metaphorically a gay pride parade full of a bunch of flamboyant guys in spandex and talking about dicks, parading though a forest full of campers and hikers who want to do nothing but camp and hike while talking about hiking and camping, and not hear or see irrelevant nonsense.
>>
>>409025
People not here for 24/7 shitposting are actually feed up with offtopic in topic boards. Normally small boards like /out/ are protected from it but special events can make things turn to shit extremely fast. Also happened on /qa/ for your information.
>>
>>409043
So... permavirgin?
>Since high school.
Yea. Those are always good decisions.
>>
>>409054
Yeah, this is the thing: people are complaining because people like you are regularly making huge posts about politics on a hiking and camping board. There's a whole other board for politics, it's off-topic discussion on /out/.
>>
>>409054
Fuck off to /pol/ or /r9k/.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.