[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revealing the truth:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: 1446412139837s.jpg (11KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1446412139837s.jpg
11KB, 250x242px
Make no mistake, /s4s/ is a cointanament board for autists.
Like true autists, they communicate with random and retarded terms, have a very deep interest for numbers (GETs), always do things repetitively, posting the same old memes and need a safe space (m-muh nice board!) Even their mascot looks retarded just look at it.
When will mods admit /s4s/ is a containment board for autists? Try and prove me wrong.

>protip you can't
>>
>a containment board for autists
>on a containment website for autists
I am laughing
>>
lol you've never had sex
>>
>>405871
Hey! Hey!
>do things repetitively
Maybe just a little.
>muh nice board!
Nice things are nice.
>>
>>405871
I get your post and all but one thing is missing:
Where are the dubs? I don't see a single dubs in your post. Maybe you should have thought about getting dubs before you posted this angry tirade on the internet buddy.
>>
>>405877
He doesn't have them, because you stole them!
>>
>>405879
the absolute madman
>>
Since I think it would be better for me to post here than make a new thread, is there any secret to /s4s/, or do I just jump right in and start shitposting after I've lurked enough to understand their culture?
>>
File: 1428312062202.png (315KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1428312062202.png
315KB, 640x640px
>>405871
Revealing the truth: /s4s/ was literally an april fool's joke. Somehow, in my opinion just dumb luck that the first posters there in the beginning of the board set its direction set it in stone, it turned out surprisingly less shitty than moot probably thought it would. So he just left it up.
>>
>>405894
#banime
>>
File: bananime.jpg (21KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
bananime.jpg
21KB, 516x526px
>>405897
>>
>>405894
Karen is truly a miracle of the universe
>>
>>405890
>sh*tposting
You'll never learn
>>
>>405921
Okay, funposting

Enlighten me pls
>>
File: unironic.jpg (39KB, 534x400px) Image search: [Google]
unironic.jpg
39KB, 534x400px
>>405927
just remember pic related and you'll do just fine
>>
File: 活動写真.jpg (60KB, 470x300px) Image search: [Google]
活動写真.jpg
60KB, 470x300px
>>405928
>irony
>>
File: absolutely ironic.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely ironic.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
>>405930
>>irony
>>
File: fedora.jpg (50KB, 543x960px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
50KB, 543x960px
le spooki scary sceletons!!

le 420 noscope montage fedora shrek.

hahaha 2spooky4me amiright.

hahaha epic win/epic fail lol
ebin
longcat is looooooooooong
ayy lmao
yee
ill trade u my pepe for a poopoo
hey guys s4s totally isn't a sircle jerk hahahaha yeah we're cool and innovative with our memes were not stagant sircle jerking shits hey wheres my new le rare nice girl anime butts fedora memes haha

ironic shitposting lol what are u twelve? >2015+0+0 >not being a fost-ironic patora tipper. LOL
>>
>>405877
Wew mot getting dubs, as he always is. What's your secret senpai?
>>
File: image.png (393KB, 720x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
393KB, 720x545px
>>405871
don't forget circle jert's, your asking for a reference point, stamp or datum of when the modes will admit something.
>>405930
>>405932
On the levels. There will be things that a/utist refer to that no ai irony detector could get because maybe there is not enough edges for you understand explaining something susessfully and knowing you know something but can't explain it and being able to tell the difference.

>>405933
>I hugged a sceleton once
>back stage, Carnige hall
>"you play that trumpet well'
>fore someone with no lungs
>>
File: axe.jpg (38KB, 529x350px) Image search: [Google]
axe.jpg
38KB, 529x350px
>>406116
>6116
nice
There is no secret bby. Bateman has gifted everyone the ability to refresh the catalog, therefore control over repeating digits is a power within us all :^)
>>
>>406133
nice
>>406117
who are you quoting?
>>
>>406133
>33
BEAUTIFUL

EPIC

DELICIOUS

AESTHETIC

DELICIOUS

No, but seriously. You may think I'm exaggerrating my overflowing with joy state of mind, but I'm completely honest now. It's a proven biological fact that humans are attracted to symmetry. While the sequence (3,3) itself is not symmetrical - they are facing the same side - if one of the numbers was inverted so as to make the sequence form a butterfly-like shape, something deep internal tells me this wouldn't be as beautiful as the sequence (3,3).

What's the allurance of repeating then? You see, for something to repeat itself, there needs to be 2 of it. 2 is the most symmetrical number - one of the most common symmetries, the one, which happens in a human body, is called bilateral symmetry. In the Greek language "bi" means "two". So the number 2 is the embodiment of the bilateral symmetry. As humans are bilateral, this type of symmetry is the most perfect one. Perhaps jellofish would disagree and say radial symmetry is the best, but we are humans. In human perception, the 2-symmetry as I was call it from now on is the root of all excellence.

Doubly repeating digits exemplify this excellence. Numbers don't care much meaning with themselves on their own, rather than that, they are vessels with which to carry meaning with. Double digits are the vessels to carry the meaning of 2-symmetry. They are vessels with which to carry the Universe's most beautiful perfection.

Once again, this is absolutely, unimaginably breathtaking sequence of numbers.
>>
>>406171
check em singles i guess then :((((((
>>
Looks like swaglord or some shitposter from [s4s] is trying to spam shit again
>>
>>406198
checkem
>>
>>406199
and one more time
>>
File: trips checked.png (84KB, 214x288px) Image search: [Google]
trips checked.png
84KB, 214x288px
>>406199
Impressive
>>
>>406202
thanks lori

PS: >>406204
>>
[s4s] is just for having fun and goofing around. If you can't let yourself have fun, and take the internet super fucking serious, you're the one who's autistic.
Now have a nice day.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.