[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just fucking great my threads get deleted even on /qa/ for telling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: moderation1.jpg (22KB, 987x292px) Image search: [Google]
moderation1.jpg
22KB, 987x292px
Just fucking great my threads get deleted even on /qa/ for telling the truth and being better than everyone else. Which isn't saying much considering this is 4chan, the sewer of the internet.

Why the fuck won't you let honest good people with an education and respect for power and presidency such as me to mod over 4chan?
>oh my quality in my 4chan? How dare he. 4chan was always suppose to be a garbage dumpster, a recycle bin.
>4chan is le hot spicy cesspool of villainy, sjw, tripfagging and broken politically incorrect modding. /b/ is the cancer killing 4chan and shall stay that way because we are le evil, for no reason.

>4chan moderation - makes saturday morning villains have depth and complexity.
>>
>>405589
Sorry about that, but if your thread got deleted it's probably because it was shit.
>>
>>405589
Criticism of 4chan's moderation may result in a removal of the post and a ban. Requesting to become a moderator is a form of criticism.

I hope that clears things up for you, Anon. If you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to get banned again.
>>
I wouldn't mind seeing elections in 4chan.
Sure, the dick sucking and tripfag would be insane just like in real life. But that's why you have to first test your candidates before they start promising an utopia and instead give you a hellish cesspool of power abuse like most hypocrites.

Personally I'd look at /tg/ for quality mods. They used to do quality spam raids for /x/ in contrast to /b/'s shitposting spam raids.
>>
>>407057
Couldn't find a post in the thread to reply to to bump it, huh?
>>
>>407059
It was either bumping or filling up a filler reply.
>>
>>407066
Filling up a filler reply would have made it less of a blatant bump.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.