[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reddit censors everything, it's all a big corrupt hugbox!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Hypocrisy%20Meter%20Clean[1].jpg (40KB, 523x427px) Image search: [Google]
Hypocrisy%20Meter%20Clean[1].jpg
40KB, 523x427px
>Reddit censors everything, it's all a big corrupt hugbox!
>multiple subreddits devoted to gamergate discussion

>4chan is an anonymous paradise! You can talk about whatever you want!
>mentioning gamergate gets you globally banned
>>
Is it time again?
>>
>>405484
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>405517
/qa/
>>
>>405484

you have your own chan, go discuss your goopy gate there
>>
File: 1413149673164.gif (2MB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
1413149673164.gif
2MB, 480x292px
>>405484
How about instead of allowing gg discussion on 4chan, you take your shit-tier activist faggotry and twitter crusades for great justice back to 8gag/gg/, and then everyone will be happy.
>>
>>405484
Nobody here wants to give faggot pandering bait 'journalists' and twitter attentionwhores like Milo or Sargon of Akaad or Lauren Southern any more reasons to scrape 4chan for content and namedrop it in one of their upcoming twitter rants or clickbait pieces.

Those are the people who keep the zombie corpse of GG alive for their own business reasons.

They and the marketing interns who promote them peddle their stuff for pageviews on 4chan already enough as it is.
>>
>>405484
4chan is, despite what some might believe, not an anonymous paradise where you can talk about whatever you want. 4chan clearly says otherwise in the rules:

>Remember: The use of 4chan is a privilege, not a right. The 4chan moderation team reserves the right to revoke access and remove content for any reason without notice.
>>
>>405566
>I wasn't around for Chanology

Shut the fuck up then you cretin, it is about removal of what is actively harmful vs removal because the moderator team is being influenced by their reddit staff.
>>
>mentioning gamergate gets you globally banned
Does it? Based fucking mods, cleaning the trash. Now they just have to ban Facebookers, Redditors, SJWs and anyone who browses meme sharing sites.
>>
I don't care about people talking about GG here because they're the lesser evil between themselves and those they oppose. You guys can try and make as many false equivalencies as you want, but deep down you know that.
>>
>>405714
The point is that activist faggotry like gg is cancer you ignoramus.
>>
>>405727
4chan participated in a lot of activism you dumbfuck, way to embarrass yourself.
>>
>>405727
GG doesn't really do much but point and laugh these days.
>>
>>405760
Yes, and the general consensus is that it did no good.
>>
>>405766
Demonstrably false. That's twice you've tried to speak on behalf of the community and twice where you have been outright wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 323x323px
>>405484
>Dude like Reddit is actually this good thing HA HA GO TO OUR WEBSITE HA HA
>>
File: >muh bastion of free speech.png (17KB, 952x179px) Image search: [Google]
>muh bastion of free speech.png
17KB, 952x179px
>>405760
Yes, and? It's long since globally been agreed by users and administration that activism is cancerous as hell and has never done anything good. Go use some of site if you want to moralfag
>>
On the Undertale subreddit, you get tons of great original content.

In the Undertale general, you get tons of awful unoriginal shitposting.
>>
>>405484
4chan mods are SJWs, just like their SA idols
>>
>>405484
>4chan is an anonymous paradise! You can talk about whatever you want!
Only retards and /pol/ believe in this bullshit, 4chan was never about free-speech even m00t said it
>>
File: 1360964241424.jpg (663KB, 1424x996px) Image search: [Google]
1360964241424.jpg
663KB, 1424x996px
>mfw 8gaggers posting on 4chan because they can't even run an imageboard, with hosting provided "for free"
>>
>>406099
>opportunity to badmouth /pol/ for no reason
Well played
>>
>>406247
Actually, I just did it as a #redpill opportunity
Now, /pol/ heroes will take this thread to the #next level of enlightenment
>>
>>405484
But 4chan has been synonymous with reddit since /q/.
>>
>>406080
Probably because no one here likes Undertale anymore since it was spammed to death on /v/
>>
Question. I thought GG discussion was allowed... Just not on /v/ but /pol instead.
>>
File: 1429812580352.jpg (661KB, 958x775px) Image search: [Google]
1429812580352.jpg
661KB, 958x775px
>>406392
/pol/ here. I don't know what gave you that idea but you're wrong.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.