>make a thread trying to actually discuss brianna wu's game on /v/
>globally banned for trolling/flaming
You should have lurked more and understood that that sort of thing was not permissable on /v/. The only logical reasons for posting Brianna Wu's game are as follows:
1. You are Brianna Wu and are advertising your game. Ban. Advertise somewhere else.
2. You are a newfag who doesn't realize that your thread would spark a flamewar discussion about transphobia and hatred of Brianna Wu and Gamergate themes at large. Ban. Lurk more.
3. You are deliberately being subversive and trying to cause the flamewar outlined in 3. Ban. Shitpost somewhere else.
4. You are a 5th dimensional being who is not fully aware of your actions and what effect they have on the world as you can't fully grasp which timeline you are on until your actions quantum converge. If this is the case, please read this aloud. Sue-Oh-Mai-No-Nah. Ban. We don't list this rule because we don't want anybody to actively protest it, and we are content with our kafkaesque system to repell 5th dimensional beings. 5th dimensional beings make up a 10 divided by N^^^B percentage of users so we find these losses acceptable.
5. You are using IP over Carrier Pigeon and your ping is so bad that you started that thread before Gamergate. 4chan bans that under global rule 14. Ban.
>wanting to talk about a figure in the gg controversy
>wanting to talk about a game made by them
>wanting to talkabout a video game on /v/
the fact that you even wanted to discuss a video game on the video game board proves how new you are