[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>405083 There are several reasons to quit weed. If any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>>405083
There are several reasons to quit weed. If any of these apply to you then it's worth it to quit weed.

1. Weed can be expensive if you're too much of a dumbass to learn how to grown your own, or you can't afford the initial investment of plants/hydroponics.
2. It may be illegal in your location and you need to pass a drug test to get a job.
3. You may be dating somebody who has a moral objection to mind altering substances and are unwilling to break up with them.

Quitting weed is quite easy compared to most drugs. It's about the same difficulty as quitting a video game, or 4chan. You just have to choose to stop doing it. You won't have any pangs or withdrawel symptoms, other than nocebo effects. When you get bored, your mind will probably wander to weed, which will be the most difficult part of quitting.

Good luck out there, Anon.
>>
>>405085
>about the same difficulty as quitting 4chan
so basically impossible.
>>
>>405087
It's not impossible. You just mostly need to replace it with something else. Hopefully something fun. 4chan is a very social outlet for a lot of people but not everybody. Lurkers, who make up close to 80% of 4chan's userbase, have little trouble quitting for long spans of time. I'd quit for a month to show you how easy it is but this thread would be gone by then, and there'd be no way to prove what I did due to 4chan's ephemeral nature.

It's just a matter of combining willpower with ingenuity. All of that being said, reasons for quitting 4chan are quite different from reasons you'd quit weed. The comparison isn't perfect.
>>
>>405085
Probably the most common reasons here.

This is a good time to test your self control skills. Quitting isn't enoguh, you're gonna have to eliminate the want for weed as well. These wants and needs will only bring you pain and suffering if you're sitting there wanting to light up. Don't want the weed and quitting will be better. Not saying you can't go back to it, but certainly you shouldn't want it anymore if you want to quit.

So this surely will be a nice challenge for you mate! Give it a go!

>>405091
>replace it with something else

I thought I strongly disagreed with this but I really want to emphasize that this shouldn't be forced. That void only exists in your mind, after all. I think you'll find that new outlet, be it a hobby or whatever, naturally. Hopefully it does what weed did for OP. Whittling... may teach you patience, get you thinking, orget you to STOP thinking. That's one hobby. Plenty of different crafts will do this. Art, in a way, is like a drug if you're really into it.
>>
>>405122
Sweet dubs checked
>>
dude
>>
>>405083
DUDE WEED LMAO
IT CURES CANCER DUDE
>>
>>405083
At first it'll suck and you'll want it, but if you can get past that, I'd say it's worth it. It was for me, I'm a lot happier and competent without it. But that's me. Everyone is different.
>>
>>405091
>You just mostly need to replace it with something else
Don't do this, OP. You don't want it to end up being like replacing a meth habit with a crack habit.
>>
>>405222
Good triple
>>
>>405223
Yeah that's not a good way to get rid of the underlying problem which is probably why op is using weed as a crutch in the first place
Telling OP to replace it is the same as telling OP to get a new crutch
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.