[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/pol/ is against immigration and multiculturalism >doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1450724924147.png (6KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450724924147.png
6KB, 640x480px
>/pol/ is against immigration and multiculturalism
>doesn't respect the culture of other boards and will bring up /pol/ bullshit at any opportunity they can
>>
>>403613
The people you think are "from /pol/" are actually from your home board.
>>
>>403615
>/pol/ is a gud boy. he dindu nuffin

And now you're acting like the niggers you hate so much.
>>
>>403616
That isn't what I said.

What I'm saying is that those people would be here posting on your home boards whether /pol/ was here or not.
>>
>doesn't respect the culture of other boards
As white men, we have a God-given burden to bear; a duty to replace inferior cultures with our own.
>>
>>403617
>spam /pol/ memes
>talk exactly like a /pol/fag
>h-h-he's not from /pol/!
>utters in the same breath about evil sjw feminists
Hmm quite
>>
>>403622
You should be thankful /pol/ is there at all, distracting those people from posting on your home board 24/7.

Every online community has racist trolls you can't get rid of. Get over it.
>>
>>403624
>Went from denying it to saying we should be thankful for the /pol/ shitposters in a single post
Wew lad
>>
>>403627
I never denied anything. You seem to have a talent for making shit up.
>>
>>403628
>he's now backtracking once called out on it, despite his posts in the thread not even a half scroll up disproving what he now tries to claim
Weeeeew lad
>>
>>403631
You're missing the point that the people you are angry at aren't necessarily from /pol/, but that /pol/ is the only board here keeping them from constantly annoying you.
>>
>>403613

we're against illegal immigration, shifty shill
>>
>>403622
/pol/ is a board on 4chan populated by people who use 4chan

They act like people from 4chan. That's why you see them so often on 4chan.
>>
>>403613
Ctrl+W
>>
>>403890
>e-e-every /pol/nigger simply acts like a 4channer!

>>403632
>these people clearly aren't from /pol/
>that's why we need to keep /pol/ or else it won't contain them even though it already doesn't contain them!
>>
>>403940
>>these people clearly aren't from /pol/
They always have been here and they always will be, correct.
>>
>>403890
Your superiority complex is astounding. 4chan doesn't revolve around you and your memes. According to your logic we all should be spamming Pepe pictures.
>>
>>403615
If they browse /pol/ enough to go around spamming their memes they're not from my home board.
>>
>>403945
They are on your home board more than they are on /pol/.
>>
>>403616
or your home board is trolling just to get a rise out of you.

welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>403613
>implying its a bad thing to be against immigration and multiculturalism.
>>
>>403959
>Implying implications
>>
>>403622
>where did /b/ go running to when they got raided by tumblr on the independence day raid
>/pol/
>where did /v/ go running to when moot banned GG
>/pol/

And both boards used words like "SJW" and "feminists" before crying to /pol/ for help.
>>
File: 4chan users.png (433KB, 7823x4248px) Image search: [Google]
4chan users.png
433KB, 7823x4248px
>>403940
>4th largest board
>muh question begging epithet
>>
>>403940

While I do hate newfag 19-year-olds pretending to be 40 year olds coming from /pol/ and acting like their white genocide gay panic red pill bullshit has always been everywhere on 4chan, it's completely true things would be 1 billion times worse if we didn't have /pol/. They came here convinced that because people here say nigger and faggot we must all subscribe to their Come Home White Man/degeneracy/cuck bullshit. They shat up everywhere when we took /new/ away from them, but now that they have /pol/ they only sometimes shit up the boards I like. It's infuriating anytime some faggot who came here in 2012 tells me to go back to tumblr or reddit or xanga when I've been here since 2004, but as long as they have their cesspit, they don't derail EVERY single thread with arguments about SJWs and black people and fags. They will go apeshit on every board if we take their sandbox away.

/pol/ is a necessary evil. So's /r9k/, although at least those guys are too sad to let their sadness bleed out much into the other boards.
>>
>>404192
What's even more annoying is when obvious faggots from reddit like you pretend like you got here in 2004 and come to this board just to complain about things that have always been here like they are new. It's infuriating anytime some smug weeb who came here last week calls me an underage faggot and tells me to go back to /pol/ or stormfront when I've been here since 2005, but as long as we have /qa/ to make it seem like these people are some kind of majority when they aren't, they're going to continue making misrepresentation threads like this.
>>
>>404246

do you remember /l/? I remember /l/.

go fuck yourself. and then kill yourself.
>>
>>404391
Every day that /pol/ exists is a victory over people like you.

Your rage feeds many.
>>
>>404393

That invalidates literally none of what I said, you neo-nazi newfag.
>>
File: 1174723925651.jpg (27KB, 639x454px) Image search: [Google]
1174723925651.jpg
27KB, 639x454px
>>404403
In actuality what has been stated applies more directly toward yourself, rather than to myself.
>>
>>403613
>comparing real life to 4chan...
> muh culture on a board with 1 post an hour.

Funny thing is that the ones constantly bringing up /pol/ are idiots like you.
>>
>lefties preach tolerance and diversity
>refuse to tolerate diversity of opinion from /pol/ users

kek
>>
>>404057
>where did /v/ go running to when moot banned GG
These people were retards who are hated by the majority of that board nowadays.
>>404057
>>where did /b/ go running to when they got raided by tumblr on the independence day raid
>>/pol/
Now you are making shit up. /b/ doesn't need help from any board to raid someone
>>
>i'm so green
>i'm so green
>i'm so green
>i'm so green
>i'm feeling everything
>i'm feeling everything you say
>>
>>403615
>this giving them the right to shitpost like they were on /pol/

Say my homeboard is /diy/, should I start spamming them with ponies just because I'm not from /mlp/?
>>
>>405419
The racists are going to shitpost on your home board whether /pol/ is there or not. Get over it. They and the shit they espouse is not specific to /pol/, nor 4chan.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.