[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /wsr/ such a comfy board? I essentially quit using /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o077dn2LkZ1uiss06o1_1280.png (535KB, 1021x1105px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o077dn2LkZ1uiss06o1_1280.png
535KB, 1021x1105px
Why is /wsr/ such a comfy board? I essentially quit using /g/ and most of the other boards I used to frequent once I discovered it.
>>
No competitiveness.
>>
>>403259
You're right, people there don't care about prickwaving and edgelording like they do on other boards. People just ask honest questions and get honest answers, the way a forum should work.
>>
>>403261
You essentially nailed it with your own response. I love it for that reason too. All the "NO SPOONFEEDING!!!!" brats stay away so it's a board where you're encouraged to actually help people. You are actively rewarded for contributing positive posts to the community. It's great. You can even have some interesting discussions because they're still related to the request at hand.

I also like how many people there are blank slates when it comes to anime. It's easy to offer them a lot of good stuff to see because there's a lot they haven't tried. I've personally been trying to spread around the greatness of one particular show that I think everyone should see.
>>
>>403295
>I've personally been trying to spread around the greatness of one particular show that I think everyone should see.
>doesn't name the show
Well you're not doing a very good job of spreading it around, then
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.