[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitpostians on 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (7KB, 596x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
7KB, 596x302px
This is a growing issue on all boards that is solved with a simple solution. Activate flags on ALL boards. They work great on /pol/, /int/ and /sp/, they would be a great feature on other boards
For example
>browsing /pol/
>see someone posting garbage [spoiler]implying everything on /pol/ isn't garbage[/spoiler]
>check flag
>see pic related
>immediately know post can be disregarded as bait
>see a different flag and know the OP is just stupid
Vs now
>browsing most any other board
>see someone posting garbage
>can't check to see if they are a Shitpostian etc
>no clue if they are baiting

Activate flags on all boards Hiro, the user base demands and needs it
>>
I know it's just a meme at this point, but it's true to a degree. Sure, other people shitpost in way higher numbers, but I can't actually name one post I saw by an Australian that was ever actually on topic to the thread it was posted in. The few times I thought I did, it was from NZ.

I wonder if they shitpost like this because of the meme and get a kick out of it, or if they just truly don't understand how to make an on topic post without making it some sort of joke, shitpost, or completely unrelated to the subject at hand.
>>
You only notice the shitposts. Your brain doesn't register the regular-posts that Australians make.
>>
>>403221
My brain can't register something that isn't ever there
>>
>>403205
I think Australians just have a genetic predisposition to being dicks and get a disproportionately large amount of enjoyment out of it
>>
>>403205
I'm Australian and always make on-topic posts. Maybe you should stop browsing shitposting boards?
>>
Australians are descended from convicts sent there by the British. Combine that with the primitive aboriginals and you get the modern stupid australian shitposter.
>>
turn them off on /pol/ and /int/ and turn them on on all the other boards. now that would be fun.
>>
>>403488
Most Australians descend from free-settlers.
>>
>>403244
I think Americans just have a genetic predisposition to being pussy faggots who can't handle banter.
>>
I say foreign fags just need to be straight up blocked. They have no right to be here. 4chan would improve immensely, and all the cum guzzlers in africa, I mean australia, can fuck off and make their own chan. IF they're smart enough to do that.
>>
>>403758
Yea well we made this website. What has your kind ever made?
>>
>>403758
I never said there was anything wrong with it. Looks like you're the one that can't "handle the bantz" m8
>>
>>403758

say something new you fucking moron
>>
>le all australians are shitposters xd xd

Yes retards, blame Australia for all the shitposting like you blame /pol/ for all the shitposting.

We don't shitpost any more than any other country, if anything morons like OP contribute more to shitposting because they actually believe in the meme.
>>
>>403237
>this wasn't a shitpost
>>
>>403205
>Sure, other people shitpost in way higher numbers, but I can't actually name one post I saw by an Australian that was ever actually on topic to the thread it was posted in. The few times I thought I did, it was from NZ.

It's because New Zealanders are NOT descended from convicts, and the maoris are far more advanced than australian aboriginals. New Zealand is superior to Australia.
>>
>>403914
OP here. I'm Australia
>>
File: 1232718343024.jpg (73KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1232718343024.jpg
73KB, 600x750px
>>404417
>>
>>403194
>needs a flag to tell if blatant shitposting is shitposting
what a newfag
>everyone from austraila-
is already using an IP from cananada to get away from racists like you.
>>
>>403194
>Activate flags on other boards
>Everyone start bashing you on your country if you say something that doesn't pleases them
Into the
>>>trash
it goes
>>404456
>what a newfag
He is from /pol/ a.k.a "the board who flip their shit over their last GET even though it's an old bug".What did you expect?
>>
>>405144
Absolutely Fucking checked amazing dubs
>>
>>404456
>implying DUDE WEED LMAO aren't shitposting of their own accord
>>
>>403771
>non-American
>banned

What a cumstain on your mother's vagina you are, you dumb gaijin white piggu. 4chan is a 日本 website, deal with it. I bet you are one of these faggots who say that 4chan isn't an Anime imageboard.
>>
>>405364
Hehe
>>
>>405364
The Internet is American property bud
>>
>>406223
This tbqhwy.
>>
>>403194
I support this ONLY if there's some way to filter out flags of a certain country so I can have an Amerifat-free 4chan finally for Christ's sake.
>>
>>403194
I fucking HATE Austrailians. They contribute nothing but garbage, I should have range banned them when I had the chance
>>
>>407806
That dick is too big to be Australian, trust me I'm a verified expert
>>
>>406231
This is American owned Internet
>>
>>403914
Moot said it himself that most of the shitposting traffic comes from fucking Australia.

Not in a joking way either.
>>
>>408533
The only reason m00t made that statement was because he frequently got blown the fuck out by Australian IP anons on /int/ and made a laughing stock. He even once range-banned Germany because a Kraut made a complete fool of him when he was trying to shitpost in a thread, which resulted in massive post deletions and the thread not being archived.

If you trust the word of a failed Goon you're more stupid than your post may give light to. m00t was pretty much told to fuck off on every board he tried to shitpost on that wasn't /a/ or /b/.
>>
>>408665
Who is moot?
>>
Ironically this thread is a colossal shitpost. Flags get in the way of discussion you stupid fucking cunt. I bet you are Canadian. You ALWAYS come up with he worst shitposts.
>>
>>408969
Your entire life is a shitpost m8
>>
>>409180
Hoo #rekt
>>
>>403194
More like AusFAILya amirite
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.