[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post 'em

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (41KB, 246x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
41KB, 246x325px
post 'em
>>
Why are you outing yourself as a Redditor?
>>
>>402667
Thanks f@m. I forgot to put qa on the first two lines.
>>
/(big guy|big girl|you're a big|extremely painful|masketa man|bane|dr. pavel|dr pavel|I'm CIA|the fire rises|getting caught part|part of your plan|for u|4 u|4u|uuuu|u u u u|for you|(wear|put on|take off) the mask)/i;boards:tv;op:only;
/(SHPEAK OF THE DEVIL AND HE SHALL APPEAR|OF COURSCHE|NOTHING, I SAID NOTHING|THEY EXPECT ONE OF US)/i;op:only;
/^؟ENAB\?$/
>>
>>402971
SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE
>>
>>402657
Personally I think if you're sensitive enough to memes that you have to use a filter then you shouldn't be here in the first place. Doesn't /tv/ look weird like that?

>>402971
not "hothead" ?
>>
>>402987
I'm not sensitive to memes - I quite like Baneposting and "what did he mean by this?". What I am sick of is underage tourists spamming the board with repetitive trash like "hello reddit!". What I am sick of is people screencapping literally whos on tumblr and making threads for easy (You)s that perpetually assblasted cretins readily provide.
These filters make 4chan great again.
>>
>>403002
But you're missing out on all the good Star Wars discussion. Also why is Kessel run in particular one of the ones you picked?
>>
>>403005
Someone has been trying to force a pleb-tier Kessel Run meme akin to the Kanjiklub one.
>>
>>403020
That's silly. Especially since the line from ANH has been around and well known for decades. It's like trying to make a meme out of "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.