[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogposters produce much more OC than weebs, therefore they are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: 1450852544194.jpg (291KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
1450852544194.jpg
291KB, 800x778px
Frogposters produce much more OC than weebs, therefore they are less reddit than weebs.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: suwako.jpg (19KB, 267x284px) Image search: [Google]
suwako.jpg
19KB, 267x284px
>>401958
Why do you assume there are two mutually exclusive groups? The only line pepe draws in the userbase is between those who take things too seriously and those who don't.

I'm from /a/ and I've just been sitting back this past year having absolutely no idea why pepe would trigger anyone, and I find it funny.
>>
>>401958
Redditors produce more original content than the average 4channer, therefore Frogposters are more OC than weebs.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HighQualityGifs/
>>
>>401958
You got that from reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pepe
>>
Nobody has made a pepe snoo yet, I am saddened.
>>
>>401963

>original

They're just posting movie/tv clips with some words on them, or sometimes nothing at all. They barely even "created" anything. The only thing frogposting has in common is a loosely defined character, most of it is usually drawn from scratch, and today you can find a picture of pepe doing pretty much anything, thanks to various anonymous contributors.

>>401967
Most of those are from 4chan. some even retain the Yotsuba/YB background, Reddit is a content aggregator, not a content creator. Its community is too sterile to create anything most of the time and when they to it's only about old established trends.
>>
>>401958
Daily reminder that /r/anime as 327000+ subscribers.
>>
>>401972
They both modified and remixed something that somebody else made. 4chan didn't invent Pepe the Frog.
>>
>>401958
What the fuck does OC have to do with anything? I could take pictures of my daily bowel movements, that would be "original content," but it would STILL be off-topic garbage not fit for anywhere other than /b/.
>>
>>401980
Yes we did anyone who says other wise is a liar :v)
>>
>>403152
That's not true.
>>
Weeb culture is deep rooted into 4chan. Frogposters are not, and posting Pepe was only an occasional thing that started a while ago and became more similar to the neet mascot a few years back. For fuck's sake, /b/ used to be Anime/Random.
Frogposting OC is made by Reddit and other cancer like iFunny and even fuckinh Instagram. We stopped making OC when Pepe died, it's all Reddit now, and all frogposters are either Reddit, newfags, or both. Weebs tend to be more veteran, since the modern ebin maymay that kids from Reddit talk about is how weeaboos are so cringy.
>>
Reddit produces a lot more OC than 4chan, and Pepe is not OC to begin with.
>>
>>401958
making endless variations of facebook frog is not really worthwhile OC though
>>
>>403176
There is a simple solution to this: fuck off back to >>>/a/ if you're this triggered by it. Any attempt to impose your intellectually stunted """""""culture"""""""" on other boards will be met with nothing but derision, which you might enjoy only if you're a cuck.
This isn't "your" site. Cry in your promiscuous waifu's semen-soaked lap if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>403203
I don't even watch anime, but it's 4chan's upbringing, foundation and culture. I'm not saying only anime is allowed on 4chan, but you Reddit shitposters are the ones who ruin this site with your stupid buzzwords, bait threads, forced memes and shitposts. The weebs assimilate into other boards.

That's the main difference. You never notice a weeb on /mu/ because they talk about /mu/sic, but you can almost always notice a /pol/ack because they insist on shitposting about cucks and the Jewish conspiracy. We gave you faggots your own board, just because you ruined that doesn't mean you have to ruin the entire webite.

Don't call modern /pol/ "Hell", it's the future you chose.
>>
Your OC is literally the same character (a character you didn't even create) redrawn a thousand ways. I don't find that very original.
>>
File: drawgirl.png (648KB, 1055x601px) Image search: [Google]
drawgirl.png
648KB, 1055x601px
>>401958
Frogposters have not produced more content than weebs and it's baffling that you'd think they have.
>>
File: fatpepehate.png (160KB, 938x699px) Image search: [Google]
fatpepehate.png
160KB, 938x699px
>>401958
Producing OC doesn't make you "Not Reddit" as Reddit produces OC too. If anything, producing OC makes you MORE reddit.
>>
File: meme.jpg (26KB, 328x466px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
26KB, 328x466px
>Frogposters produce much more OC than weebs

t. redditor who came here last month.
>>
>>403251
>producing OC makes you MORE reddit
modern 4chan in a nutshell
>>
>>403273
Comparing the current you to the former you is a very reddit thing to do, you know.
>>
>>403176
They're literally the worst. Hell you actually had a former Reddit mod on /pol/ yesterday that not only do Resistors use this site, but even subreddit mods as well. Most of them are shilling Reddit to get people to go on there
>>
>>403443
**Who said that not only do Redditors use this site
>>
ayy lmao
yee
ill trade u my pepe for a poopoo
>>
Nobody should give a fuck how much anything is like Reddit unless it can be explained how the example of Reddit shows that particular thing to be good or bad.
>>
When someone says "dumb frogposter," they are merely stating obvious facts. People who post frogs are generally /r9k/ users, and anyone still using /r9k/ is dumb. Your favorite liberal news aggregator does not enter into it.
>>
File: 1441796792074.jpg (139KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
1441796792074.jpg
139KB, 675x675px
>>
File: crippled4chan.png (773KB, 1400x2051px) Image search: [Google]
crippled4chan.png
773KB, 1400x2051px
the trumpfrog is the only version that still makes me smile
>>
>>403457
redpill me on creepy tsukasa /pol/
>>
File: fedora-logo-100528469-large.png (61KB, 580x388px) Image search: [Google]
fedora-logo-100528469-large.png
61KB, 580x388px
>>403456
Tell me more about your superior intellect.
>>
>>403443
Anybody can become a reddit mod. Being a reddit mod ain't shit. Reddit has the same "Make any board you want" feature that 8gag has. Were they the moderator of any of the large subreddits like /r/funny or /r/politics by chance?
>>
>>403496
Dumb hatposter.
>>
>>403176
Most of the smug toads I see posted regularly are from here or KC desu

Except the political shit, that's just cringeworthy.
>>
>>403483
why

it's literally the dumbest and most low-effort shit of them all
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.