[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ here. Can we have our board back? /asp/ is now literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: diarrhea.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
diarrhea.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
/asp/ here. Can we have our board back?

/asp/ is now literally 100% wrestling threads. We aren't welcome on /sp/, so we now have no place to post.

A solution to this would be to ban professional wrestling from /asp/ and make a new board called either /pro/, /pw/, or /woo/ for the wrestling posters.
>>
it could be merged with /mlp/
>>
>>401793
I guess Hiro didn't realize just how bad the wrestling flood was going to be. /sp/ just wanted it gone so Hiro figured /asp/ was the best place for it. He probably had no idea it would get this bad.

I agree though, a wrestling centrist board would help a lot.
>>
File: wonderland.png (11KB, 458x263px) Image search: [Google]
wonderland.png
11KB, 458x263px
>>401793
/woo/ - Boxing and Fighting

That way we get taekwondo and other fighting styles to shit on each other constantly.
>>
>>401838
How about all of you just fuck off to one of the thousands of sites dedicated to individual sports and leave 4chan for what is was fucking designed for?
>>
>>401849
okay
>>
>>401793
A better idea would be to move WWE shit to /tv/ since it's not a sport.
>>
>>401859
An even better idea would be to just limit the amout of wrestling threads to 3. The same solution would work for the Star Wars problem on /tv/ and the futaspam problem on /aco/ and /d/. But that would require the mods to actually do their jobs, wouldn't it?
>>
>>401793
> calling the 4chan wrestling board /woo/
Triggered as fuck 2bh
>>
>>401924
Its the wrestling board, why would the number of wrestling threads be capped? if you dont like it make more threads or fuck off 2bh

Its not our fault that your 'community' is dead and gets overwhelmed by more popular and on topic threads
>>
>>401926
Hush now, Billy. The grown ups are talking.
>>
>>401859
It's not a TV show either.
>>
>>401925
I'd vote for /pro/ personally.
>>
>>401926
You got your own board because you were overwhelmed on /sp/. Actual alternative sports fans deserve their own board as well.
>>
>>401838
>/woo/ - Boxing and Fighting

That doesn't even make any sense.
>>
just move it to /tv/
>>
>>401793
/asp/ is ours now
All the OG aspies should be given their own new board /ogh/, Obscure and Gay Hobbies
>>
I want /so/ for Soap Opears and Wrestling.
>>
>>401938
Yes it is. Its a soap opera with stunts.
>>
>>401793
Im just tired of the multiple troll threads and meme threads. I left /asp/ for a good month and when i came back there were still 2 threads on the front page asking if brock lesnar is autistic just like before.
>>
Why not have thread quotas? Like saying "only x percent of threads on /asp/ can be pro-wrestling threads". It seems like a logical solution, maybe a bit more work to moderate at first but once posters start to shift gears a little it'll balance out and they'll naturally post more frequently in the wrestling threads that are active as opposed to making tons of new threads.

Obviously the quota doesn't need to be 100% on point, but if it deviates by a significant amount then the less valuable threads should be deleted.
>>
>>401849
what exactly was 4chan designed for?
>>
>>403219
Anime
>>
Here's a better idea, dumbass? How about, instead of making complaint threads on /qa/, you make the threads you want on /asp/?

Ever thought of that, dumbass?
>>
>>402665
>>402691
>>402951
How many times has this been addressed already?

There are literally HUNDREDS of wrestling companies and only ONE of them is on TV and even then most WWE shows aren't televised. It's not a TV show.
>>
>>403280
No one would reply because all the alternative sports fans left the board after the wrestling takeover.
>>
>>403366
Looks like you have no business complaining then, become a wrestling fan or leave /asp/
>>
>>402955

The /wwe/ fags are the worst. The latest is that they're shitposting and derailing threads that are trying to talk about wrestling promotions other than WWE. Really, if they only want to talk about WWE, which is primarily a TV show, then it really should be moved to /tv/.
>>
>>403663
>landlord lets a bunch of hobos into your house
>they break your stuff, eat your food, and shit in your bed
>they chase out your roommates with baseball bats
>call the police
>"Yeah you really don't have any right to complain, maybe you should just be a hobo or move out."
Wrestlingfags are guests in the home of /asp/. They should adapt to the board, not the other way around.
>>
>>403364
nobody even discusses wrestling that isn't on TV faggot
>>
>>403280
you can do both m8
>>
if you ask me, it belongs on /tv/
>>
>>403665
But anon, the only responses you're going to vet is memeing or brushing off
Inb4
>lolurboardgotcuckedbyus
>lelwhocares
Wrastlefags are the immigrants and refugees to /asp/'s Germany
>>
>>403280
Because they'll either be shitposted or won't last long. This is like adding some dumb popular shit to /po/ and trashing the board for not being used to ADD fast when it's a slow board.
>>
>>403711
And yet that happens all the time, faggot.
>>
>>405152
Shut up autist
>>
>>403711
Dubs dubs
>>
>>403665
>>404117
These guys get it.
>>
Shit needs to be separated. Tons of shitposting now, regardless of which side people are on.
>>
>>401926
GET RAPE EXPLODED NIGGER BITCH MANDRAMA FAGGOT
>>
>>402673
STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING CHILD. ACT LIKE A FUCKING ADULT RIGHT NOW. STOP BEING FUCKING CHILDISH. IM MAD STOP MAKING ME MAD
>>
>>403664
Fucking give /wwe/ its own board already
>>
>>403665
>shitty analogies
>>
>>404115
Yep, because we're cuckolding them lmao
>>
I wanna check /asp/ but im afraid of how mad ill get if the /hema/ general no longer exists
Sword related martial arts > faggots in underwear playing pretend
Seriously the only wrestling fan I know irl is a gay guy that got busted for CP
>>
There's /wooo/ for this shit. I can't understand why the mods would allow it on /asp/ when it drowns out everything else. It used to be the counterbalance to /k/. I heard they used to have radical pen-flipping threads too.

>>401838
Why would you steal the name you asshat?
>>
>>408088
No one's going to go over to that faggot site.
>>
>>407832
>/hema/

The fuck is this?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.