[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Programming Thread: >>>/g/52216265 At least 50%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1449022998287.jpg (20KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
1449022998287.jpg
20KB, 480x472px
Daily Programming Thread:
>>>/g/52216265
At least 50% is pure shitposting

ThinkPad General
Do we really need generals just for ThinkPads? Turns out not really since it's also mostly off-topic shitposting.

Daily carry
How the fuck is this even /g/ related?! Just because they also carry around smartphones?
This should be in /out/ if anywhere.

What I'm really trying to tell you is a super easy way to shipost about anything on any board you want.

>Step1: create a daily general
>(Optional) stay on topic for the first time to make it more stealth.
>Step2: shitpost about anything you want because the lazy mods won't do shit about it.
>Step3: ????????
>Step4: PROFIT!
>>
>401120
>Step1: create a general
>(Optional) stay on topic for the first time to make it more stealth.
>Step2: shitpost about anything you want because the lazy mods won't do shit about it.
>Step3: ????????
>Step4: PROFIT!
This is how generals (and often how general-like threads) work.
Generals are nothing but cancer, and because they hardly ever get deleted, it makes the userbase feel invincible, and insufferable, while posting in them.
>>
Generals naturally become communities where the regulars talk about what they want. There is no "solution" to this apart from banning generals.

Of course, the other option is for you to scroll past or hide the thread and stop being a huge fucking baby.
>>
File: dsd.png (799KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dsd.png
799KB, 1280x720px
And that's the way we like it, OP.

Stop trying to ruin the fun.
>>
>>401120
The Daily Programming Thread is only shitposting because of the autistic retards that fight over the OP image, create new threads before the old one falls off the board, and incite discussions on armchair economics or politics, usually as a result of "GPL" being mentioned, or some tripfag blogging.

ThinkPad Generals are more about business laptops in general nowadays, and probably only retained the name for the sake of a meme or to make it easier to find for those using scripts.

Every other general is pure garbage and doesn't belong on /g/.
>>
>>401184
Negative numbers are a meme desu senpai.
>>
>>401187
Again, autistic retards.
It's probably the same dumbass that insists people do his class homework to average numbers in a list.
>>
Don't ban a topic just because it's filled with shitposters. Ban the shitposters and treat the topic as a honeypot to capture shitposters.

People who shitpost in DPT are likely to shitpost elsewhere. Take 'em out.
>>
>>401184
>Every other general is pure garbage and doesn't belong on /g/.

Right.

Watch Threads: that's much more /fa/ than /g/.
Deaktop thread: why not on /w/, /wg/?

Is /g/ a containment board for shitty generals?
>>
File: eee.png (241KB, 645x363px) Image search: [Google]
eee.png
241KB, 645x363px
>>401190
Or better yet, stop complaining about threads you don't even post in.
>>
I used to treat /dpt/ seriously.
As months passed, the mods ignored my reports of anime, trap and off-topic posters.
Now, I have become part of the shitposters.
>>
>>401120
in general it's more than 50%
>>
why don't you just filter out the generals so you never have to see any of the shitposts? and then just stick to the on-topic threads.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.