[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ needs saving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: film-reel.jpg (4MB, 5000x4375px) Image search: [Google]
film-reel.jpg
4MB, 5000x4375px
redditors and /v/edditors use /tv/ as a designated shitposting zone and there's no end in sight (the normalfag "4chan is for shitposting for memes" mentality is especially popular on /tv/)
of course, retards come from everywhere just for Star Wars as well, but that's not the root of the problem

/tv/ doesn't deserve the /mlp/ treatment because cinema is a medium that deserves its own board without the plebbit infestations
>>
>>400065
Except there is one small issue: The mods of 4chan fucking hate /tv/. This has been known ever since the IRC logs showing mod activities were leaked over a year ago. Virtually all of them hate /tv/ and want to see it nuked. They most likely want it gone forever
>>
>>400065
Good luck. It's 2016 and anyone who still watches mainstream film and television unironically is just the idiot you'd expect to be on that board. Nothing can be done to change that.
>>
>>400115
/tv/ isn't only about the mainstream film and television
>>
>>400112
Why?
>>
>>400129
Because they're a bunch of faggots that's why. I would show you the link, but the mods delete and ban anyone who dares to post their secrets on here
>>
>>400156
>implying bans mean anything
Did you pour cement over your router? Post and reset muh nugga
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.