[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Madoka threads autosage whenever crack-kun shows up? Please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1368536674814.jpg (55KB, 659x660px) Image search: [Google]
1368536674814.jpg
55KB, 659x660px
Can Madoka threads autosage whenever crack-kun shows up? Please? I'm posting here because it's meta and he's to stupid to find this board so he won't complain.
>>>/a/135543883
>>
Generals about non airing shows should be banned. Or they should give them 1 season time after it ended to let the hype die instead of killing it after the show ends.
>>
>>399899
It being general or not has nothing to do with the issue. The threads start with actual discussion questions, most of the time it's not OPs fault what it devolves into.
>>
>>399899
Generals, full stop, should not be permitted. People should be free to make a thread about any anime or manga they feel like discussing, at any time, and they should freely live and die based on the discussion within them being naturally sustained by the ebb and flow of discourse.

>>399901
>It being general or not has nothing to do with the issue
It should. Madoka generals should be banned and all posters in them given permanent bans. Feel free to discuss the content but fuck off with this nonsense that a thread "has" to exist on a highly regular and predictable basis. Reddit has the functionality for these niche discussions which occur over and over again with the same small set of posters. As does IRC. Stop actively shitting all over the founding principles of anonymous image boards.
>>
>>399915
>fuck off with this nonsense that a thread "has" to exist on a highly regular and predictable basis
But there's not a thread right now and they happen naturally when somebody wants to discuss the show. Whether it's a general or not also doesn't change this guy that shitposts whenever he wants.
>>
>>399920
>But there's not a thread right now and they happen naturally when somebody wants to discuss the show.
No they fucking don't. Don't give me that shit.
>Whether it's a general or not
If it wasn't a general you wouldn't have this issue, retard. All you'd have to do is make another madoka thread and leave the other one with your feared shitposter.
>>
>>399922
What's stopping him from posting in two threads at once? And why are you so fixated on changing the topic to why generals are bad? I never said they were good or mentioned them at all before somebody did. There's also not a thread up right now and there doesn't have to be. I remember times when I haven't seen them in weeks.
>>
>>399923
>And why are you so fixated on changing the topic to why generals are bad?
Because they are and if the general never existed in the first place, this crack-kun you are afraid of wouldn't exist.
Fuck you're dense.
>>
>>399819
I think you mean madoka threads should be banned, retard
>>
>>400207
>>400218
I bet you also thing if we delete /b/ and /pol/ all the shitposting will be gone from the whole site.
>>
File: >general.png (20KB, 596x892px) Image search: [Google]
>general.png
20KB, 596x892px
>>400631
Yes anon, banning generals will remove a good portion of generalfags from the site. Most of them don't know how to use the site any other way. It doesn't matter if they stay, the simple fact of the matter is, generals need to fucking go because they just shit the place up. I would, however, like every single madoka tripfag to be permanently banned as well

Also, if you removed /b/ /v/ and /pol/ and then scared off all the users who used them, you would in actual fact clean up the site a shit ton. But that isn't going to happen due to the sheer amount of work that needs to be done by the community, mods and admin
>>
>>400636
I'm pretty sure the thread linked in the OP does not fit into what you call a general. It looks more like the left side of the picture until somebody tries to bait the shitposter into doing his thing. Feel free to explain what you think a general is and how it applies.
>>
>>400646
All madoka threads are generals and that one has a madoka tripfag within the first 10 posts and then another within the first 15. Even if it didn't start as a general, it became a general as all the generalfags over took it instead. Which brings up another reason why generals need to go. If something has a general and you make a non-general thread for the topic, it gets taken over by its respective generalfags
>>
>>400647
It had discussion until the shitfest started, even if the tripfags participated in it. You can't just ban Madoka threads boardwide because it was a general at one point. Are we not allowed to ever mention a running franchise that's getting a sequel soon?
>>
>>400651
>the thread was ok until Crack-kun showed up
No it wasn't, it was generalfaggotry. EVERY madoka thread is a general. The madoka generalcrew doesn't run on the traditional x thread method and just make constant madoka threads, but they normally start with questions and other shit and then they take over them. I was pretty critical of people who used to say this shit myself, until I went into a few madoka threads and saw it myself. Generals aren't just 'x thread pastebin'

In actual fact, the madoka threads need to be fucking beaten and treated poorly because of the upcoming sequel. They've have generals constantly for the past few years with no new content and still have pissed off most /a/nons and managed to spawn of dozens of tripfags and shit the place up. The Madoka threads need to be fucking reined in because the generalfags are fucking intolerable and the sequel is just going to make it worse
>>
>>400656
No need to be so upset. Please tell me what you consider a general and how it applies at all here instead of just continuing to state it.
>>
>>399915
>>399899

Fuck off, AntiGenerals Fag. You spam every single thread on /qa/ with this shit.
>>
>>400656
>EVERY madoka thread is a general.

wew lad, you're legit mentally ill. Did a general kill your parents or something?
>>
>>400683
I don't like generals outside of /vg/ either, but this guy sounds like a general raped and killed his family when he was a kid.
>>
>>400683
Most anons are against generals, you retard. Leave your echo chamber and go use boards and threads that aren't generals and you'll find most people hate them and want to them fucking gone. There is more than one person on /qa/ complaining about them
>>
>>400685
Generals are handy sometimes, like on /tg/, where they deal with specific games and systems. It keeps all the specific lore/mechanics questions and discussion from filling the whole board with redundant threads.

Newfags don't realize that Generals on 4chan are what entire boards used to be like. And yes, that includes tripfaggotry.

I've got a feeling that >>400656 was part of some general and got made fun of and chased off, so he's autistically waging war against generals site-wide.
>>
>>400686
Most people don't care.

Your posts reek of Reddit.
>>
>>400690
Your posting style reeks of fucking reddit
>>
>>400691
epic
>>
Generals exist for a reason and are easily ignored, don't you remember all the Keion threads? All the SNK threads? I don't really like the idea of them either but seeing the catalogue full of the same series is not funny any more and kills off the rest of the board.
>>
>>400695
>and are easily ignored
Not when you legitimately want to discuss something and it happens to overlap with one of the generals. On /a/ you can't even make another thread because 1. it will be sagebombed and people will tell you to fuck off to the general, 2. generalfags will find it, come in and shit everywhere, 3. retarded mods will either delete it outright or autosage the thread.

Yes, this is how fucked /a/ has become.
>>
Oh god it's happening again
This time it's reached a new level of shitposting
>>
>>401871
People don't want your shitty generals.
>>
>>401873
You sound like you love them though
>>
>>399819
>Can Madoka threads autosage

Yes please, mods should make them to autosage by default if certain keywords are part of the OP.
>>
>>401909
shit they're at it again
>>>/a/135670350
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.