[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where will you go when 4chan dies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1450494604793.jpg (324KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1450494604793.jpg
324KB, 2048x1536px
Where will you go when 4chan dies?
>>
>>399439
I'll get on with my life I guess.
>>
>>399439
l wonder how many would seppuku.
>>
>>399445
All of them.
>>
>>399439
Probably to bed.
and then back to my computer the next day.
>>
>>399439
reddit
>>
I honestly don't know.... maybe I'll finally be free...
>>
>>399439
*died
>>
>>399606
DIE!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I don't know. I only browse chans and Steam nowadays. Honestly, I don't know. I really hope 4chan, and imageboards in general, never die.
>>
>>399617
They won't even if all current chans suddenly die someone will throw up a Wakaba install on their server or something.
>>
I guess cripplechan or something. I don't know. I don't want to know.
>>
I run my own Chan, if 4chan died I figured I'd get an influx of users for a few weeks until they go elsewhere. After that I'd go back to gamedev and probably fuck off to some other community
>>
File: Untitled-1..png (31KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1..png
31KB, 300x100px
>>400128
>>
>>400173
Not mine but it came out around the same time
>>
>>399439
i might finally be successful in life
>>
>>399439
Unlike you, I have several websites I go to, so I'll just keep going to any number of them.
>>
>>400285
Which ones, anon?
>>
>>400293
Comic rocket, deviantart, fanfiction.net, books.google.com, vizzed.com/vizzedboard, facebook, livejournal, tumblr, youtube, reddit, boingboing, breitbart, motherjones, the general discussion forums of several video games I play, plus4chan, imgur, tasvideos, picarto.tv, pbs.org, crunchyroll, netflix, exhentai, winedev wiki, 8gag, solavant, wikipedia, steam, rainn, sankakucomplex, danbooru, Pizza Hut forums, plays.tv, wikia, several sites.google.com sites, yourhtmlsource, w3schools, golang.org, imdb, tvtropes, thepiratebay, gamepedia, huffingtonpost, snopes, geekwire, wired, comoj, pooshlemer, sjwiki, conservapedia, rationalwiki, redstate, free.fr, linuceum.com, vgperson.com, vocaroo, animepill.com, tgchan, animesuki, quora, stackoverflow, hackernews, yahoo games, chess central, cnet, worldofsolitaire.com, tmeeco.eu, pixelpapercraft.com, papercraft museum, yamaha-motor.com, yomogi.2ch.net/kaden, dlsite, twitter, yoyo forums, vimeo, viddler, vitaminvids, romhackcentral, smashworld forums, conceptart, askubuntu.com, to name a few.
>>
>>400318
>reddit
>8gag
>hackernews
Kill yourself.
>>
>>400330
Like I'm gonna not go somewhere just because you told me to. What are you 5?
>>
File: 1439209001062.png (151KB, 397x379px) Image search: [Google]
1439209001062.png
151KB, 397x379px
>>400334
Your post doesn't even make sense. I didn't tell you to stop going to anywhere. Stop acting like a 11 year old.
Jeez, cancer nowadays is so stubborn and retarded.
>>
>>400397
is that the pedophile version of a smug anime face?
>>
>>399439
I'll probably just sit here waiting for the page to load that never loads.
>>
File: 1118108797965.jpg (123KB, 600x255px) Image search: [Google]
1118108797965.jpg
123KB, 600x255px
In that moment, we will be euphoric.
>>
>>400330
Out of all the bait sites he posted you had to pick the most vanilla and obvious ones. Lame.
>>
>>400643
Probably picked the only ones pri'd heard of.
>>
to whatever replacement site killed it
>>
>>399439
YTMND.
>>
>>400397
Technically you told him to go where people go when they die. So he's right, you're not the boss of him.

I find it laughable when people say "kill yourself" like they expect it to accomplish anything. No, it just makes people want to come after YOU. You're making more and more enemies every post.
>>
I dont know man. I came to 4chan because it was the only site I found browsable and I stayed with 4chan because I cant really leave I just end up back here
>>
>>400677
>You're making more and more enemies every post.
No I'm not, it's an anonymous forum.
>>
Reddit. I already visit it in a daily basis.
>>
I'd fuck off to one of the many English textboards out there. Or I'd just take my shit Japanese skills and go to 2ch. I'm not really worried.
>>
>>400851
Which proxy do you plan on using? 2ch blocks non japanese IPs because of people like you.
>>
I'd look for another chan or make my own
>>
Reddit and 8
>>
>>399439
To the grave
>>
>>400318
>pizza hut forums
kek
does this really exist?
>>
>>399613
Sup reddit false flagger
>>
>>400671
POLAND
>>
>>399439
Real life.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.